Boladrol is no joke

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya I'm still scratching my head, my numbers have been this good on Epi, and non methyl hormones, but I was shocked to see this to be honest.
    Ya your cholesterol looked fine and your AST and ALT didn't really jump up that much.

2. Well my HDL dropped by half but still within normal, and my AST jumped 20 points, ALT 17. But ya overall pretty good.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well my HDL dropped by half but still within normal, and my AST jumped 20 points, ALT 17. But ya overall pretty good.
    M1T and Superdrol results look alot worse than this.
  4. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well my HDL dropped by half but still within normal, and my AST jumped 20 points, ALT 17. But ya overall pretty good.
    Yeah, but you are a 300lber who dosed it for most of the time at 4mg tough to say whether your enormity plays a role there
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. lol, possibly

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    M1T and Superdrol results look alot worse than this.
    True, my HDL was in the teens on SD and M1t, and enzymes in the 70's and 90's.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, but you are a 300lber who dosed it for most of the time at 4mg tough to say whether your enormity plays a role there
    Enormity, great word E! lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. When I first saw boladrol come out I pretty much scratched it off my list, but after seeing all this I think I'm going to pick some up for a short cycle later on down the road.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    When I first saw boladrol come out I pretty much scratched it off my list, but after seeing all this I think I'm going to pick some up for a short cycle later on down the road.
    From what it seems, even 2 week cycles can be very effective, and cut down on HDL decrease, liver enzyme increase/hepatotoxicity.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    From what it seems, even 2 week cycles can be very effective, and cut down on HDL decrease, liver enzyme increase/hepatotoxicity.
    Yeah, 2 week cycle is what I had in mind. Maybe a pulsed cycle if others show some success with it.

Ordered some today. Threw a second bottle of protomax in the cart for giggles.

11. I'm thinking about pulsing this...actually pretty sure I am

12. Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    Yeah, 2 week cycle is what I had in mind. Maybe a pulsed cycle if others show some success with it.

Ordered some today. Threw a second bottle of protomax in the cart for giggles.
    Giggles are what makes life fun my friend. .

Wait till Trenavar drops. The ONLY legit Trenbolone precursor from my understanding. All the so called "Tren-X" products only converted to pro-dienalone or something, nothing special like that.

This is without question the best option for pulses PERIOD!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I'm thinking about pulsing this...actually pretty sure I am
    More than likely that is what I am going to do in the upcoming weeks. It's so frickin strong, it can be pulsed with blazing results from what I saw with just one week of use.

It may be just smarter to pulse it, than run in straight cycles. I'm curious as to see some user experimental feedback protocols.

14. TRENAVAR!!! Got myself a little nest egg set aside for that gem...

15. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    TRENAVAR!!! Got myself a little nest egg set aside for that gem...
    Nest eggs are... ummm, where the eggs are nested. Yea, that's it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

Wait till Trenavar drops.

WHEN ??

17. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    WHEN ??
    Soon as all Alpha/Beta testing is completed. Just want everyone to be safe at the end of the day, so testing needs to be done before things can be released into public circulation. Shouldn't be long now from what is being said behind closed doors.

18. Tren and deca really intrigue me, but the super hard shutdown everybody talks about pretty much keeps me away from those two. I dunno, maybe after I get some cycles under my belt I'll be more inclined to go for it, who knows.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    Tren and deca really intrigue me, but the super hard shutdown everybody talks about pretty much keeps me away from those two. I dunno, maybe after I get some cycles under my belt I'll be more inclined to go for it, who knows.
    EQ, is far superior to Deca IMO.

20. I like what I am reading here, may need to stock up here after these come out. Pulsing idea sounds like a great way to go to keep sides to a minimum and maintain gains.

21. what about androgenic sides? hairloss?

22. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Really looking forward to more info on the Trenadrol, cause if it really has an 80% conversion rate, I'm gonna snatch that stuff up like there's no tomorrow.
    Trenadrol....???? Who where when? Did I miss something? I want!

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Trenadrol....???? Who where when? Did I miss something? I want!
    My apologies, trenavar.

24. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    My apologies, trenavar.
    Oh...THAT stuff. Yeah I'll take some of that too. I actually just jumped into this thread for some light reading on Boladrol and the first thing I saw was the word TRENADROL and I got a chub. Which is kind of ironic because anything I've taken with tren in it gives me the opposite of a chub..........

25. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    My apologies, trenavar.
    And Trenavar is converting to what again at 80%? I missed the original thread on all of these.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    EQ, is far superior to Deca IMO.
    I agree

Also to touch on your tren product coming out, I would be very interested to see the strength gains from that. I had great results from a few other tren products back in the day.

Also keep us updated on your photo shoot, its good to see friends doing great things in their lives.

27. The trenavar is acutally converting to Trenbolone, NOT dienolone like all other 'tren' products.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...ml#post2650564
    Happy reading. Should be interesting

28. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    The trenavar is acutally converting to Trenbolone, NOT dienolone like all other 'tren' products.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...ml#post2650564
    Happy reading. Should be interesting
    Yea, we will see 80% conversion on this though, that would be pretty remarkably high for standard oral dosing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yea, we will see 80% conversion on this though, that would be pretty remarkably high for standard oral dosing.
    Can't wait to stack it this with some andromass. Props to IBE. Hopefully I can afford!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You repping for the other team now? You just keep saying Androseries got it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat