I Need Help For My Next Cycle

Leigh123

Awards
Hey Guys,

So Currently I am 255 lbs and probably around 15% BF. I am half way through a PCT after taking some of PP's liqua-vade products. I am wanting to try Boladrol. What would be good to stack with this? What would be a great PCT? Could I stack epi with Boladrol? I want to be up around 290 lbs by July, and I want to set up a supplement order that will last me until June. This includes everythin from cycle, pre-workout, PCT and anything else you may think of. I have a great base and great nutrition. I could really use the help guys and appreciate anything you may have to offer.

I am here to learn and gain knowledge from anything anyone has to offer!

LiveNDie

Awards
Try Boladrol with Dermacrine. As for PCT Toco-8, EndoAMP max, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, PowerFULL. If you can possibly get your hands on HCG and Novla or Clomid that would be much better.

Leigh123

Awards
Alright thank you very much! Do you think Epistane would be alright to throw in there?

LiveNDie

Awards
It would probably make the environment to Androgenic.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt stack anything on any 1st time PH run. Theres no way to tell what sides or gains came from what product unless theyve been run individually before hand.

PCT = SERM+AI+Test booster= a ton of possibilities

Shankelll

Awards
Try Boladrol with Dermacrine. As for PCT Toco-8, EndoAMP max, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, PowerFULL. If you can possibly get your hands on HCG and Novla or Clomid that would be much better.
I have a quick question about clomid. I want it for PCT after Epi, but which one are people referring to when they say Clomid---

Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate
or
USP Clomiphene Citrate?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I have a quick question about clomid. I want it for PCT after Epi, but which one are people referring to when they say Clomid---

or
USP Clomiphene Citrate?
Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate is a combo of both Nolvadex and Clomid.

Go with the USP Clomiphene

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate is a combo of both Nolvadex and Clomid.

Go with the USP Clomiphene
What exactly does USP mean? Also, wouldnt nolva and clomid be a good thing together? or not

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
What exactly does USP mean? Also, wouldnt nolva and clomid be a good thing together? or not
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention. It's the standards organization for drugs.

The combo, if it's from the site I've seen it at has the Clomid dosed kinda high. Together, they're great, but only when you can play with the doses.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention. It's the standards organization for drugs.

The combo, if it's from the site I've seen it at has the Clomid dosed kinda high. Together, they're great, but only when you can play with the doses.
Alright so youd need a separate Clomid and Nolva, what does nolva do? thanks alot.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
.. and PCT off of Epistane should I use Clomid alone? and at what dosing?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Alright so youd need a separate Clomid and Nolva, what does nolva do? thanks alot.
Nolvadex and Clomid are both Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). Nolvadex is an antagonist on the estrogen receptor (it lowers estrogen).

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex and Clomid are both Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). Nolvadex is an antagonist on the estrogen receptor (it lowers estrogen).
So, to my knowledge. Coming off Epistane you don't really need Nolvadex when taking Clomid/Milkthistle/Taurine?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
So, to my knowledge. Coming off Epistane you don't really need Nolvadex when taking Clomid/Milkthistle/Taurine?
Yes sir, Clomid will be just fine

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

or
USP Clomiphene Citrate?
Ok thank you very much, Starting a cycle here soon! Excited :thumbsup:
You guys should go to the Anabolics section and start reading up, there is also a PCT section in the Anabolics forum. I learned tons just by sifting through the information: terminology, cycle dosing, PCT dosing

Also, epi would not be advantageous if you are looking to bulk, it is a great cutter. I gain some size, but not nearly as much as a SD cycle.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
You guys should go to the Anabolics section and start reading up, there is also a PCT section in the Anabolics forum. I learned tons just by sifting through the information: terminology, cycle dosing, PCT dosing

Also, epi would not be advantageous if you are looking to bulk, it is a great cutter. I gain some size, but not nearly as much as a SD cycle.
Im learning my stuff! I've learned a ton here in the last few days.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
With the correct diet/training you can put plenty of size on during an Epi cycle. SD is very harsh, and from his questioning I assume he doesn't have much experience, so SD would be a poor recommendation for an early cycle.

It would be smart to get a few cycles of methyls under his belt so he knows how he reacts to different things, and then move on to SD. Epi is powerful, but much less powerful than SD. Especially on liver values.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
With the correct diet/training you can put plenty of size on during an Epi cycle. SD is very harsh, and from his questioning I assume he doesn't have much experience, so SD would be a poor recommendation for an early cycle.

It would be smart to get a few cycles of methyls under his belt so he knows how he reacts to different things, and then move on to SD. Epi is powerful, but much less powerful than SD. Especially on liver values.
Zach coming through and showing the knowledge in this thread !

Thanks bro :)

To my knowledge, Epi is a very safe and versatile PH.

It's good for cutting and adding size as well as stacking with other PH's for a solid base. You really can't lose !

Also, a SERM is always good to have on hand for any PCT... just incase.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established

Im thinking heavy weight 6-8 reps while on Epi, correct? Also, making a diet plan here soon.
Also, a SERM is always good to have on hand for any PCT... just incase.
Just in-case? I'm about to run an Epi cycle in about a month and using Clomid as PCT will i NEED this?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Im thinking heavy weight 6-8 reps while on Epi, correct? Also, making a diet plan here soon.

Just in-case? I'm about to run an Epi cycle in about a month and using Clomid as PCT will i NEED this?
Whatever training you think you respond best to is your best choice, brother. Personally I like heavy 5x5, but I respond very well to that. You may or may not. That's one thing that's totally dependent on you.

Get the Clomid. Use it. If you have a source TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Whatever training you think you respond best to is your best choice, brother. Personally I like heavy 5x5, but I respond very well to that. You may or may not. That's one thing that's totally dependent on you.

Get the Clomid. Use it. If you have a source TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!
I DO! ill be ordering here soon, i think i might go 4sets 6reps 40 seconds rest? actually, ill bump that to 5 or 6 sets, well see :thumbsup:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Sounds great, man. Enjoy the cycle! Good luck!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Thanks alot, just trying to make sure i have a good PCT lined up!
Definitely bro, anytime.

Don't over-think it. Make sure you have your SERM, an AI if you need it and a test booster. Use your staple supplements (multi-vit, creatine, etc.) and you'll have a successful cycle.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely bro, anytime.

Don't over-think it. Make sure you have your SERM, an AI if you need it and a test booster. Use your staple supplements (multi-vit, creatine, etc.) and you'll have a successful cycle.
Thanks alot again man :) I'm going withhh:
PCT
Clomid
DAA
MilkThistle
Taurine
Creatine
FishOil

Think I'll be alright?