Stepping down

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
As everyone knows IBE is being sold so I am stepping down for now. It has been a good ride with some rough patches but it was fun nonetheless. I wish IBE owners and PHF the best and we will see what the future holds. Thanks to everyone for your support and even the people we fought with, it is all in the past, have a beer on me! :cheers:

PS - PHF, if you need a rep let me know lol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well hope all goes well for you D

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro

I'm sure someone can use the vast knowledge you have to offer. ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As everyone knows IBE is being sold so I am stepping down for now. It has been a good ride with some rough patches but it was fun nonetheless. I wish IBE owners and PHF the best and we will see what the future holds. Thanks to everyone for your support and even the people we fought with, it is all in the past, have a beer on me! :cheers:

PS - PHF, if you need a rep let me know lol
hmm sounds like a rep spot is open hmmmm.but seriously classy move by lake I've checked out ya posts and ya def bring alot to the table.best of luck with whatever you do next :cheers:

IBESupps

Awards
We actually do have rep spots open for everyone, we really want to make a presence. I will be contacting the current IBE reps shortly to see how they want to proceed.

LMD I already sent you an e-mail about things, please get back to me before the end of the weekend though if you could.

LMR

LMR

Awards
LOL I will never get over our initials. LMR and LMD!!!