Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....

2. legal gear m1t mmmmm
    •   

3. Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    legal gear m1t mmmmm

4. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???

Just saying...

5. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???

Just saying...
    Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

Both are great imo regardless
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

I'm glad someone knowledgeable caught that. Good work "pants".

BTW, here is what P. Arnold said about Boladiol, and is why I thought it a bad move to market it (besides the aformentioned side effects and health issues).

"it would be easy to prepare from bolasterone. i would expect it to have very good conversion to the active

but seriously, the days of prohormones - especially non natural ones like this - are essentially over".

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    god what i would give to have one of those bottles again. even the labeling on it was amazing lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Please explain, because I would like to know the difference. I was led to believe that they are both Methylepitiostanol...

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    OR
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

9. subbed

10. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    PharmD

11. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    I, too, am quite interested in this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post

To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! ....
    I agree here; people are not as naive about products as they used to be because of multiple trial and error and information on what they do spreads all over the internet. And there are a good amount of non methyls that produce favorable results, you just have to dose them correctly.

15. I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby

16. "'for the bottle"

17. Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby
    Make sure to create a link in the thread here so we can follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.

19. Test bottles should be received by next week. There should be more than one honest report. judging by the strength of this, experienced guys should be feeling it within 7-10 days. Should be good.

20. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
    I'm curious as well.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....
    I wasn't asking a question, I was explaining things. The compound that boladrol converts to had come out at a certain point a while back but the people who were taking it were taking more than 20x what they needed to take because the company who released it put it in like 25 or 50mg caps, bad idea. Therefore when you read on this stuff you aren't getting a very objective reasoning.

So for ANYONE to say this is toxic is ignorant and completely guessing. Frankly you can't look at a compound and determine toxicity, if that were the case there would be no need for pharmacodynamic studies or phase 1 clinical trials.

And to discredit what was said about "we didn't know how toxic they were going to be" with things like superdrol, we 100% did. I was around in those times and MULTIPLE beta testers came back with insane bloodwork, HDL levels less than 10, LDL greater than 225, liver enzymes twice to three times upper limit normal, etc. and that was before the product was released. People still bought it and still buy it today. Same with dymethazine, that is one we could "somewhat" predict due to how closely related it was to superdrol.

Logs should be out today or this coming week, some people already got it. Check PHF, BB.com, and AM.
    PharmD

22. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Logs should be out today or this coming week, some people already got it. Check PHF, BB.com, and AM.
    Looking forward to it.

Did you annouce what the label dosing recommendation is going to be? I might have missed it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    ...I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other...
    Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...

Oh my. Caffeine is TRI-METHYLATED!!!
    EDIT: I was just told that 7c alkylation will cause hepatotoxicity in the likes of 17c alkylation. I've never read this before.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
    x2...
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Looking forward to it.

Did you annouce what the label dosing recommendation is going to be? I might have missed it.
    I recommend starting at 4mg and going from there. You may decide to to actually lower the dose although most won't. Only the really big guys will probably go above 4 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...
    Yeah I hear ya man, you and I have been around a while so we have seen it all. I don't want to take away from the fact that a methylated compound can be toxic for long periods of time or high dosages or anything but just wanted to clearly state that there is only one part of the molecule that, if methylated, causes an issue (most of the time). Some of the glucoronide derivatives can actually be toxic as well even if they aren't methylated, can block transporters in the gallbladder.

I just want to reiterate the fact that anything that is abused can cause problems, even water! So enjoy these things but don't go crazy with your dosing and don't take it for long amounts of time. I have always found that 2-3 weeks is fine for me, I take a break and I am ready to go again, no PCT needed especially on the 2 weekers.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    x2...
    They are identical, always have been, always will be.
    PharmD

26. great info and discussion in this thread I hope the beta testers are paying attention.

27. I just got my beta samples today! I'll be starting the cycle around Nov. 1st. Waiting on support supps, AI's, etc. I post full details and my background once I get the long going. I'll post a link to the log here.

Can't wait to get started. Haven't been on anything for over a year. Sounds like it will be a beast!

28. It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.
    I believe many will echo your sentiments, although few will voice them. AM as it seems houses quite a contingent of methyl refugees propagating their evil ways in hyperbolic fashion. I have explained my own philosophy where this topic is concerned in some detail previously, but I was intrigued ZamaMan made this post which is certain flame bait, and a great example of open thought.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol + DHT
    By S.K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:59 PM
  3. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??
    By eXinCe in forum Anabolics