Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    don't you know that superdrol is dimethylated also? so you are trying to say that all dimethyllated hormones are severe liver damaging as well?
    Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.
    I would only argue this to the extent that both liver damage and positive results are dosage based. So its really a question of whether or not there is a dose large enough to be effective but small enough to minimize liver damage.

    That said, I have no intention of trying this
    •   
       


  3. i think ppl should remember the fact that IBE has always put out great products.. i highly doubt they would introduce a 'toxic liver destroyer' intentionally. we'll have to wait for the actual blood tests and logs to confirm/deny any rumors about the compound

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey Presa,

    Im a big fan of Seth's book. I learned alot reading it and a check back on things often. I, like you, remember seeing it in the book, and as soon as IBE announced this, I looked back and read what Seth said.

    Extremely strong - Check - Nothing IBE tried to hide
    Milligram dosing - Check - IBE announced this level of dosing

    His strongest warning comes from the fact that it was removed from the market as a pharmaceutical compound due to the liver toxicity. Superdrol, one of the most praised compounds (outside of illegal AAS) on these boards, is also dimethyl, and requires a dosage in the 10mg-30mg range. Some have hit 40, and even 50mg (though I consider this nuts). I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- )

    As for the estrogenic sides, there are many compounds that run this risk. Two ways to handle that situation, be proactive and counteract the negative effects with your choice of AI/etc. or avoid this compound and search for something that won't convert. The compound certainly isnt for everyone, but I wouldn't goto the extreme of condemning it on Seth's words alone.

    P.S. I have no reason to plug this product, and am not affiliated with IBE in anyway, I am just adding my 2 cents. I won't be using this compound anytime soon (I'm still an SD virgin-though not for too much longer), but thats not to say I won't pick up a bottle of it to keep around for a rainy day.
    Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!

  5. The feds are doing what they have always been doing... There are "supplements" being released with more then 3 or 4 compounds in a single pill and you think THIS is going to push the fda to crackdown on the industry?

    N you keep saying "trust SR" but the side was talking about a diff compound at a different dose... The diol on this compound week certainly change things and a reasonable dose wont bring near the detrimental effects of 10-15 times that dose suggested in other studies.

    Really the fear mongering regarding this supp alone as being the thing that's going to destroy the industry is absolutely ridiculous.... I would much rather see sd go then m1t.
    •   
       


  6. I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

    If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....

  7. legal gear m1t mmmmm

  8. Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    legal gear m1t mmmmm

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???



    Just saying...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???



    Just saying...
    Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

    Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

    Both are great imo regardless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

    Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

    Both are great imo regardless
    I'm glad someone knowledgeable caught that. Good work "pants".

    BTW, here is what P. Arnold said about Boladiol, and is why I thought it a bad move to market it (besides the aformentioned side effects and health issues).

    "it would be easy to prepare from bolasterone. i would expect it to have very good conversion to the active

    but seriously, the days of prohormones - especially non natural ones like this - are essentially over".

  12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    god what i would give to have one of those bottles again. even the labeling on it was amazing lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

    Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

    Both are great imo regardless
    Please explain, because I would like to know the difference. I was led to believe that they are both Methylepitiostanol...

    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    OR
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

  14. subbed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

    If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

    Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

    I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

    I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    PharmD

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

    Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

    I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

    I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    I, too, am quite interested in this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

    Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

    I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

    I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! ....
    I agree here; people are not as naive about products as they used to be because of multiple trial and error and information on what they do spreads all over the internet. And there are a good amount of non methyls that produce favorable results, you just have to dose them correctly.

  20. I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby

  21. "'for the bottle"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby
    Make sure to create a link in the thread here so we can follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.

  24. Test bottles should be received by next week. There should be more than one honest report. judging by the strength of this, experienced guys should be feeling it within 7-10 days. Should be good.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
    I'm curious as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boladrol + DHT
    By S.K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:59 PM
  3. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??
    By eXinCe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 08:05 PM
  4. Boladrol + Epi?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:05 PM
  5. eta on boladrol ? anybody !
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in