1. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityReputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
    I, too, am quite interested in this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
    To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! ....
    I agree here; people are not as naive about products as they used to be because of multiple trial and error and information on what they do spreads all over the internet. And there are a good amount of non methyls that produce favorable results, you just have to dose them correctly.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.03%

I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.03%

"'for the bottle"
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby
    Make sure to create a link in the thread here so we can follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Test bottles should be received by next week. There should be more than one honest report. judging by the strength of this, experienced guys should be feeling it within 7-10 days. Should be good.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
    I'm curious as well.
  11. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....
    I wasn't asking a question, I was explaining things. The compound that boladrol converts to had come out at a certain point a while back but the people who were taking it were taking more than 20x what they needed to take because the company who released it put it in like 25 or 50mg caps, bad idea. Therefore when you read on this stuff you aren't getting a very objective reasoning.

So for ANYONE to say this is toxic is ignorant and completely guessing. Frankly you can't look at a compound and determine toxicity, if that were the case there would be no need for pharmacodynamic studies or phase 1 clinical trials.

And to discredit what was said about "we didn't know how toxic they were going to be" with things like superdrol, we 100% did. I was around in those times and MULTIPLE beta testers came back with insane bloodwork, HDL levels less than 10, LDL greater than 225, liver enzymes twice to three times upper limit normal, etc. and that was before the product was released. People still bought it and still buy it today. Same with dymethazine, that is one we could "somewhat" predict due to how closely related it was to superdrol.

Logs should be out today or this coming week, some people already got it. Check PHF, BB.com, and AM.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Logs should be out today or this coming week, some people already got it. Check PHF, BB.com, and AM.
    Looking forward to it.

Did you annouce what the label dosing recommendation is going to be? I might have missed it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

...I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other...
    Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...

Oh my. Caffeine is TRI-METHYLATED!!!
    EDIT: I was just told that 7c alkylation will cause hepatotoxicity in the likes of 17c alkylation. I've never read this before.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    x2...
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  15. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.64%

Looking forward to it.

Did you annouce what the label dosing recommendation is going to be? I might have missed it.
    I recommend starting at 4mg and going from there. You may decide to to actually lower the dose although most won't. Only the really big guys will probably go above 4 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...
    Yeah I hear ya man, you and I have been around a while so we have seen it all. I don't want to take away from the fact that a methylated compound can be toxic for long periods of time or high dosages or anything but just wanted to clearly state that there is only one part of the molecule that, if methylated, causes an issue (most of the time). Some of the glucoronide derivatives can actually be toxic as well even if they aren't methylated, can block transporters in the gallbladder.

I just want to reiterate the fact that anything that is abused can cause problems, even water! So enjoy these things but don't go crazy with your dosing and don't take it for long amounts of time. I have always found that 2-3 weeks is fine for me, I take a break and I am ready to go again, no PCT needed especially on the 2 weekers.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    x2...
    They are identical, always have been, always will be.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

great info and discussion in this thread I hope the beta testers are paying attention.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

I just got my beta samples today! I'll be starting the cycle around Nov. 1st. Waiting on support supps, AI's, etc. I post full details and my background once I get the long going. I'll post a link to the log here.

Can't wait to get started. Haven't been on anything for over a year. Sounds like it will be a beast!
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.
    I believe many will echo your sentiments, although few will voice them. AM as it seems houses quite a contingent of methyl refugees propagating their evil ways in hyperbolic fashion. I have explained my own philosophy where this topic is concerned in some detail previously, but I was intrigued ZamaMan made this post which is certain flame bait, and a great example of open thought.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

I just finished posting up a HUGE amount of study info for anyone interested in some detailed reading. I might add a little more info though later as well.
    Boladrol(Incredible Bulk Expected)The Log
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%

subbd
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.35%

IBE end up limiting the numbers on their beta run? Seems like most testers got theirs already...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

got mine but 2 days before recieving it i came down with a bad double ear sinus infection and forced to go on a 1 week antibiotic run so im gonna have to wait till i get better, timing sucks cause i was ready to hop on the b-drol right away but now im gonna have to wait. but i can say i have big hopes for it, im going to push for my all time bench max while on bdrol, i want to hit 500lbs bench, im 190lbs right now, who knows what ill be after this infection is gone but i dont see myself droping more then 5lbs. but again 500lb bench is what im shooting for, my max currently is 405.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

im def gettin on this when it comes out
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey Presa,

I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- )
    That is a completely ridiculous statement!.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Really the fear mongering regarding this supp alone as being the thing that's going to destroy the industry is absolutely ridiculous.... I would much rather see sd go then m1t.
    Yeah, true, M1T only made me piss blood after 4 days. On the other hand SD nearly killed me back in August of '05.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%

IBE is an excellent company though with some really intelligent people behind their products. I really wish the would come out with more products more often though. To me though that says they spend a lot of time working/studying with each supplement they release. On the other hand some companies just come out with product after product without spending any time at all studying what it is/what it does. They just copy/steal other peoples ideas. So I'm saying IBE is one of the companies that LEADS, others follow.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, true, M1T only made me piss blood after 4 days. On the other hand SD nearly killed me back in August of '05.
    Dude I remember all your issues you had, you were definitely an exception.

Anadrol is used by hospitals but it doesn't mean its the best choice for every patient and doesn't mean there won't be liver damage..... I'm sure it would tear you up too... if I were you i wouldn't touch an oral hormone no matter if its methylated or not...

Doesn't mean the hundreds (more like thousands) of other people that ran both m1t and superdrol and phera plex and anadrol and dbol etc. can't also run this compound with little to no side effects and also help mitigate those sides with support supplements.

Sorry t, you know your the very small minority here.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%

Yet I used to run a lot of trans-dermal 1T/4AD cycles with no problems. Normal length of cycles for me was 6-8 weeks for trans-dermal. I wonder if we will ever see anything like that again?.

Back to the subject at hand. Don't want to hi-jack the thread. Keep on original subject.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Love Me some dermals!

wish they could come out with something as effective and side free as td 4-ad...

Dermacrine is a pretty good alternative though.... Just many more things come with dosing dhea then 4-ad
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

That is a completely ridiculous statement!.
    It is meant that if a proper dosing structure is planned (finding a dosing that is a effective ratio of benefit/toxicity) in combination with taking precautions (support supplements/no drinking, etc), it can be overcome. This certainly isnt the first liver toxic compound.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It is meant that if a proper dosing structure is planned (finding a dosing that is a effective ratio of benefit/toxicity) in combination with taking precautions (support supplements/no drinking, etc), it can be overcome. This certainly isnt the first liver toxic compound.
    True but people also need to know this isn't hdrol either. The unfortunate issue here is most customers aren't board members and dont have a clue about the toxicity of some pHs

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    True but people also need to know this isn't hdrol either. The unfortunate issue here is most customers aren't board members and dont have a clue about the toxicity of some pHs
    ..And this has been proven by some of the people who grabbed up bottles of this. There is a guy on here who is logging it and weighs 126lbs. People already asking can I stack this with Product X or Product XX, and guys running Monsterdrol in a log here. Stupidity never ends.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

..And this has been proven by some of the people who grabbed up bottles of this. There is a guy on here who is logging it and weighs 126lbs. People already asking can I stack this with Product X or Product XX, and guys running Monsterdrol in a log here. Stupidity never ends.
    oh jesus... wont end well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually this will likely be a phf only product, if not outright a phf label... Return addy for the package of my tester bottle.... Phf....

Anyhow here's my log link

Boladrol Log- Bulking the Poopster
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%

It is absurd to think that ingesting a foreign untested product into your bloodstream will not cause any harm. Just taking "Support Supplements" will not help. Peoples body chemistry varies from person to person.

Everyone reacts differently, even to food. One person can eat peanut butter and be fine, while someone else may go into convulsions from a strong allergic reaction!. Its the same exact thing with supplements/drugs. Anyone could have an adverse reaction or be prone to the side effects.

No amount of support supplements can cancel out these adverse reactions/side effects. In fact, it can just compound the problem by causing extra stress on the liver. Taking one pill to stop the side effects of another doesn't make sense.

I just don't believe its as "cut & dry" as "don't drink and take support supplements". There are so many different factors involved.
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

It is absurd to think that ingesting a foreign untested product into your bloodstream will not cause any harm. Just taking "Support Supplements" will not help. Peoples body chemistry varies from person to person.

Everyone reacts differently, even to food. One person can eat peanut butter and be fine, while someone else may go into convulsions from a strong allergic reaction!. Its the same exact thing with supplements/drugs. Anyone could have an adverse reaction or be prone to the side effects.

No amount of support supplements can cancel out these adverse reactions/side effects. In fact, it can just compound the problem by causing extra stress on the liver. Taking one pill to stop the side effects of another doesn't make sense.

I just don't believe its as "cut & dry" as "don't drink and take support supplements". There are so many different factors involved.
    T-

I am not arguing any of the above with you. If you have seen most of my posts around here I am honestly one of the most cautious here, and even drop disclaimers in peoples logs when they are doing something I don't think should be an influence for others. I am also speaking to a fairly educated audience that knows the risks they are taking with anabolics of any form, at least I think. But certainly to think ingesting anything along with a support supplement would zero out the damage is absurd.

I just honestly don't think this is going to be a liver killer above other harsh compounds we have seen. Certainly harsh, but that is where a user must determine if they are willing to go forth with the risk.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    oh jesus... wont end well

lol
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol + DHT
    By S.K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
  3. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??
    By eXinCe in forum Anabolics