Current thinking on Epi Cycles

Kiwi

Awards
I've been holding off of doing my first Epistane cycle for a long while due to concerns about PCT. I was researching it a lot a couple of years ago when pulsing seemed to be the way to go. Is there a consensus of opinion as to how the pulsing thing has worked out for most users and whether an OTC PCT is really sufficient?

I'd like to finally start my first cycle (at age 37), but my main concern will be to ensure I recover fully. Is pulsing the way to go, or should I just do a max 4 week non-pulsed run and keep the dosage relatively low - say maxing out at 30 to 40mg. Will a SERM be required either way?

There are a number of 'dummies guides to Epi PCT' about online, but most of these are well out of date and reflect the thinking at the time rather than what has been learned in the last couple of years.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
IMO pulsing is just not a good idea, as it leads to inconsistencies in blood levels and gains will not be as prominent...I would pick @40mg-60mgs ED protocol for 4-6 weeks...Followed by a 3week PCT which would be Nolv@20mgs ED and clomid@25mgs ED...Tapering down on both the last week of pct by .5 per compound.

Wait another 3-4 weeks get lab work and you should be 100% recovered...No problems.

Kiwi

Awards
IMO pulsing is just not a good idea, as it leads to inconsistencies in blood levels and gains will not be as prominent...I would pick @40mg-60mgs ED protocol for 4-6 weeks...Followed by a 3week PCT which would be Nolv@20mgs ED and clomid@25mgs ED...Tapering down on both the last week of pct by .5 per compound.

Wait another 3-4 weeks get lab work and you should be 100% recovered...No problems.
Yeah I think I'd feel safer running it ED and using a real PCT rather than feel like I'm experimenting with my body by going purely OTC.

Would you taper the Epistane down towards the end of the cycle prior to starting PCT?

Are there any OTC supplements you'd add either during PCT or after your 3 week recommended PCT. I.e something like Testopro, Formadrol XL or PCT Assist?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
DONT taper down, the strength gains come at 3rd week or so, so starting to taper down the last couple of weeks is selling yourself short IMO. Epi is mild but effective IMO.. Run it as high as it feels like you aren't experiencing sides. Tapering on PCT is pretty common knowledge, but I wouldn't taper down the Epi