PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thank you very much - I of course wish there was more experience with it, but I understand it is newer and appreciate your honesty in admitting you have not been familiarized with it personally. In your opinion from the data you have gathered thus far from user feedback, does Protomax/drol have any AAS counterparts that it would be similar in nature to? If Epistane = Anavar, would Protomax = Oral Turinabol?

From the extremely limited early impression I have of Protomax at this point, I would still opt for Epistane due to the reported gyno reversal, even though Protomax seems to be more proliferative regarding lean tissue accrual.
    I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

5 free bottles of ProtoMax !!!!!!!!

ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    5 free bottles of ProtoMax !!!!!!!!

ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    I so wish i could!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.15%

Perhaps you should contact Natalie or LMD to see...The reps here are not at the wharehouses packing up bottles for people...All we do is relay the addresses from the members to those who the ship the product. Seems to me that you have been paying an awful lot of attention to IBE these days ?...Remember bringing a new product to the market can be difficult. With lots of variables, different bottling companies, labeling companies, getting raws tested, etc, etc, We have had our fair share of "hangups" especially in the bottle/label dept, but generally everyone tends to be fairly happy with IBE products once they hit the market...The reps apologize for the delays that happen getting them out, but it has nothing to do with us, and is completely out of our control.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm anxious to purchase the product. I want to see the logs also to see what kind of results there are. I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.
  7. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.15%

Well again there is nothing that we as reps can do about it...Would you rather us not respond at all ??? We are just relaying what we have been told by the people who run IBE...It's not like we as reps are sitting around making excuses. We can only give you guys what we know, and that's exactly what we are doing...I can understand the frustration, but try to understand our position as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.45%

Just wanted to thank the IBE guys for releasing protomax - I think its the best stuff out there for low tox and low sides but with decent weight/size gains. I got better results than on Stane, Bold or 11oxo.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50
    Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.
    Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50
    Reps, excellent post - I appreciate it. Dbol has always bloated me and aggravated gyno far too much to be a plausible consideration for future cycles; I gave it a few chances over the years, but just do not respond well to estrogen proliferating steroids. I really have been enjoying my first-ever cycle of Superdrol, I am ending the 2nd week at this point.

Thanks for the feedback once again.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.55%

I can't wait to try Protomax. Sounds like a winner in my book. Nice work IBE.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.
    Just a heads up: CEL's D-Plex is a clone of The One.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Bioman interesting that The One gave you similar results as described above. My run of The One was more like Superdrol + acne for me then anything else. Yet another example again how each persons individual physiology really determines how they will react to each compound.

Mr.50
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.72%

this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.21%

Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?
    No only certain compounds got banned..like the tren compound and a few others...I dont know the specifics, but I recall seeing a list on here a few months back

RECOVERBRO

18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.72%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    No only certain compounds got banned..like the tren compound and a few others...I dont know the specifics, but I recall seeing a list on here a few months back
    ohh. ok thanks man!
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?
    oh Bioman has been around a while and he knows his stuff not doubt.....I think this is just one of those situations as I said that some people have significantly different results from each different hormone....some results can even be unexpected.

Mr.50
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

oh Bioman has been around a while and he knows his stuff not doubt.....I think this is just one of those situations as I said that some people have significantly different results from each different hormone....some results can even be unexpected.

Mr.50
    I wonder if anyone has ever had a total failure to achieve hypertrophy or body recomp while on M1T or Superdrol (legitimately sourced) though? I would contend that if an athlete's nutrition and training are adhered to with utmost dedication, these two compounds cannot vary drastically in their sweeping anabolism and renowned success.

Just as my personal opinion, I believe when we hear wildly differing end-results from users' protocols... it is overwhelmingly often because of lackluster focus and consistency in training/nutrition/rest, or due to a poorly sourced under-dosed product.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

I wonder if anyone has ever had a total failure to achieve hypertrophy or body recomp while on M1T or Superdrol (legitimately sourced) though? I would contend that if an athlete's nutrition and training are adhered to with utmost dedication, these two compounds cannot vary drastically in their sweeping anabolism and renowned success.

Just as my personal opinion, I believe when we hear wildly differing end-results from users' protocols... it is overwhelmingly often because of lackluster focus and consistency in training/nutrition/rest, or due to a poorly sourced under-dosed product.

Oh I agree when we take anabolism as the only effect of any aas/ph/ps/ds..... purely looking at weight gain/lbm gain I am sure if all other factors are controlled for we might see similar results (of course individual fiber types and other physiological factors still will contribute to the degree of effects from any compound even with proper nutrition and exercise routine)......but I guess what I am remarking on and the vast difference we here between individual reactions to various different compounds, are mostly in the ancillary effects.....i.e. libido increase or decrease; fatigue or energy; acne or no acne; hair loss or no hair loss; etc.

Mr.50
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

what I am remarking on and the vast difference we here between individual reactions to various different compounds, are mostly in the ancillary effects.....i.e. libido increase or decrease; fatigue or energy; acne or no acne; hair loss or no hair loss; etc.

Mr.50
    Oh, I absolutely understand AND agree now. Thanks for clearing that up Mr. 50.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.55%

Well I placed my order for Protomax yesterday. I hope to run it some time in the fall since I'm running a cycle now. Are there any logs yet?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm 38 and have basically reached my goals. I like TO and other DHT analogues because they are so low maintenance...no gyno worries, low liver impact etc but they put on some nice lean mass and help to burn fat. I run a maintenance cycle perhaps once a year and am not a BBer.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%

This compound looks interesting- similar to epithio found in epistane- Which I have used to great success

I may just have to pick a bottle of this and methyl s up! would this work in the same way as a superdrol bridge into epistane?

Curious
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  27. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Well I placed my order for Protomax yesterday. I hope to run it some time in the fall since I'm running a cycle now. Are there any logs yet?
    I believe Mr. 50 is starting a log up soon.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  28. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.15%

Not far behind you myself .As an older cat we find what works and we stick with it. If it works for ya all the more power to ya and no need in messing with it.
    I'm 38 and have basically reached my goals. I like TO and other DHT analogues because they are so low maintenance...no gyno worries, low liver impact etc but they put on some nice lean mass and help to burn fat. I run a maintenance cycle perhaps once a year and am not a BBer.
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Not far behind you myself .As an older cat we find what works and we stick with it. If it works for ya all the more power to ya and no need in messing with it.
    Any link to this log? I'd like to see how this stuff works, interested in trying it. I like hearing little to no sides
  30. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Any link to this log? I'd like to see how this stuff works, interested in trying it. I like hearing little to no sides
    A few ProtoMAX logs have been posted a little while ago in the supplement logs section.

There were some non responders but for the majority of the loggers they had great success and pct was a breeze !

You can find ProtoMAX at a great low price if you're still interested in buying some.

Also if you have any questions or concerns you can always PM a rep and we'd be happy to help.

31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    A few ProtoMAX logs have been posted a little while ago in the supplement logs section.

There were some non responders but for the majority of the loggers they had great success and pct was a breeze !

You can find ProtoMAX at a great low price if you're still interested in buying some.

Also if you have any questions or concerns you can always PM a rep and we'd be happy to help.

Ill check the logs out, I will be cycling Epi here soon, i may try protoMAX a few months afterwords. Sounds like nothing to lose
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Ill check the logs out, I will be cycling Epi here soon, i may try protoMAX a few months afterwords. Sounds like nothing to lose
    Let me say I love IBE and I just bought some Boladrol.....but with that said I have taken Protodrol from IForce and Protomax from IBE and I did not have the same sort of experience from them. I loved Protodrol but I did not have a good experience at all on Protomax. I can not explain it. I spoke with a rep and he indicated IBE had theirs tested for purity and it was good. Wish there could have been a test on the IForce version because I loved it!

Mr.50
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Let me say I love IBE and I just bought some Boladrol.....but with that said I have taken Protodrol from IForce and Protomax from IBE and I did not have the same sort of experience from them. I loved Protodrol but I did not have a good experience at all on Protomax. I can not explain it. I spoke with a rep and he indicated IBE had theirs tested for purity and it was good. Wish there could have been a test on the IForce version because I loved it!

Mr.50
    How were the sides and gains on protodrol?
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

How were the sides and gains on protodrol?
    Absolutely perfect for me based on my age and where I am in training. Decent mass gains with good strength gains. Drastically increased mood and libido. Body fat loss. Pumps but nothing that would inhibit cardio. No other sides.

Perfect compound for my physiology. Too bad I cant get it anymore...

Mr.50
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Absolutely perfect for me based on my age and where I am in training. Decent mass gains with good strength gains. Drastically increased mood and libido. Body fat loss. Pumps but nothing that would inhibit cardio. No other sides.

Perfect compound for my physiology. Too bad I cant get it anymore...

Mr.50
    Shoulda stocked up man:/ I wish i could try it, is it discontinued?
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Shoulda stocked up man:/ I wish i could try it, is it discontinued?
    Yes sadly. I had two bottles but they are all gone now.

Mr.50
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Yes sadly. I had two bottles but they are all gone now.

Mr.50
    Why was it discontinued?..
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Why was it discontinued?..
    I guess IForce was getting out of the prohormone business but I wish they would turn somone on to their source and formulation for the original Protodrol.

Mr.50
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I guess IForce was getting out of the prohormone business but I wish they would turn somone on to their source and formulation for the original Protodrol.

Mr.50
    Do you thinking ProtoMAX would have a better effect on someone my weight, and quite new to PH?
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Do you thinking ProtoMAX would have a better effect on someone my weight, and quite new to PH?
    Nah. In my opinion Protodrol and Protomax are not the same compound. And by this I mean that based on my subjective anecdotal evidence they are not the same. And I am not saying that is truth. Its my opinion. Also I am not saying either company duped us or any of that BS. I am just saying that sometimes problems occur in the manufacturing process or with the supplier and what a company thought they were getting turns out not to be what they get. When that happens they may get something better for most users or something worse for most users. You never know.

So in my opinion if you ran Protomax it may work fine for you or you may be like me and have responded better to Protodrol.

Mr.50

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Protomax Run
    By PhREAK in forum Cycle Info