Can IBE reps take a look at this thread please?

1. Can IBE reps take a look at this thread please?

2. Interesting thread, I read the PA thread too, doesnt totally make sense to me, Im no chemist by any means, but I'll see if theres anything I can find out, I wonder if they knew before they ran the test that:

Methylepitiostanol is a methylated version of the steroid Epitiostanol. It is readily active and does not require conversion. Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT) http://www.primordialperformance.com...-epistane.html

And I wonder if the place that did the "test" will check the epi clones too: Epi-MAX,M14-E,Methyl-E, E-Max, E-Stane, Hemaguno, Hemapolin, Epi-Mass Epidrol, Epistrong, it would be interesting to see the results.
    PHF Rep

•   

3. Roadblock, is that an admission?

4. No it's not....Just a comment saying that EPI under certain conditions can convert to DMT/P-Plex...This is certainly no secret and I quarntee if other brands are tested more would reveal the same. I'm not saying this is the case with IBE as I do not know and have not seen any first hand test.

5. And is that very bad?? Because I only pulse Epi and then run some OTC stuff...but phera's heavy stuff
    •   

6. You should be fine and who is to say the "Test" even happened correctly ??? How was the product stored before testing ??? Was it intentionally stored wrong to get a certain result ? Who funded the test ? All these questions should be considered before taking any so called "test" to heart.
    Remember politics plays a huge roll in the supplement business. To think otherwise and your being Naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipeBR View Post
    And is that very bad?? Because I only pulse Epi and then run some OTC stuff...but phera's heavy stuff

7. It's a contamination issue or mislabeling having to due with the isomers.

Epi is a steroid in it's own right; no conversion needed.

8. *would be

depnds on alot of things
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rediculous Thread.....Thread..
    By PhREAK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
  3. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:23 PM