IBE's New PCT Product Coming!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    330

    Yes in high doses it can be suppressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Shut down from formestane?

  2. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Yes in high doses it can be suppressive.
    You'd have to be dosing pretty high, hence the sarcastic question. Doesn't seem feasible the way he described it.
  3. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    330

    Not sure how high personally...Obviously everyone conversion rate will be different. I found Formex to be incredibly potent myself. Only Formestane based product I have ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You'd have to be dosing pretty high, hence the sarcastic question. Doesn't seem feasible the way he described it.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Any updated eat for beta max?
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Eta...
  6. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Any updated eat for beta max?







    We're still anxiously waiting for Dustin to give us the update this weekend. I can't wait
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  7. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    330

    Bump for Beta-Max...When's it gonna be here !!!
  8. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Bump for Beta-Max...When's it gonna be here !!!
    Is it a bad thing when a companies own rep doesn't know the release about an upcoming product?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  9. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Is it a bad thing when a companies own rep doesn't know the release about an upcoming product?

    LOL, TSK, TSK, we are ALL waiting on pins and needles for the word to come down (no pun intended), so it should be anytime now. Im bursting with anticipation, since this should be a stellar product. The minute we know, am.com will know, rest assured.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

  11. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    330

    Indeed there is a lot involved in bringing a new product to the market. Just give us a bit more time and it should be out shortly...Along with a few new PH's
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    LOL, TSK, TSK, we are ALL waiting on pins and needles for the word to come down (no pun intended), so it should be anytime now. Im bursting with anticipation, since this should be a stellar product. The minute we know, am.com will know, rest assured.
  12. IBE
    IBE is offline
    Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    IBE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    511
    Rep Power
    1062

    we are waiting to release beta max untill we release protomax (protodrol clone} we want to release at the same time
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    More ph's?...
  14. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    More ph's?...
    Yesssir!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    More ph's?...
    mmhmm !

    We might be getting a deal going where if you buy Proto-Max at retail price you'll get Beta-Max for retail price as well !!

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  16. Registered User
    Vengeance187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    31413

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    we are waiting to release beta max untill we release protomax
    So it's ready to go? You should send it to loggers if it's already ready.
  17. Registered User
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    817

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    mmhmm !

    We might be getting a deal going where if you buy Proto-Max at retail price you'll get Beta-Max for retail price as well !!

    Any more info on Proto-Max?
  18. Registered User
    Otto Skorzeny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    mmhmm !

    We might be getting a deal going where if you buy Proto-Max at retail price you'll get Beta-Max for retail price as well !!

    Now you're talking!

    Count me in.
  19. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    228

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Not sure how high personally...Obviously everyone conversion rate will be different. I found Formex to be incredibly potent myself. Only Formestane based product I have ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to.
    Is Formex still available anywhere?
  20. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Is Formex still available anywhere?
    Not in the US..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  21. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Hey guys what is the latest info on Proto-Max..? I ask becuase I am running some Protodrol right now and I am pretty pleased with it so I am sure looking to pick up a few more bottles.....

    Let us know when you have time.

    Mr.50
  22. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hey guys what is the latest info on Proto-Max..? I ask becuase I am running some Protodrol right now and I am pretty pleased with it so I am sure looking to pick up a few more bottles.....

    Let us know when you have time.

    Mr.50
    Hey 50, hope all is well with you. As far as the proto, all I can say is that it should be here soon, actually I better say sooner than later, so keep checking back and as soon as the reps get the word, am.com will get the word.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  23. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hey 50, hope all is well with you. As far as the proto, all I can say is that it should be here soon, actually I better say sooner than later, so keep checking back and as soon as the reps get the word, am.com will get the word.
    Damn RoadBlock, you have the same generic answer everytime! You really don't have a clue, do you? You're simply sitting there with your hands extended getting free supplements every month for what, saying this? Come on, man! You're less informed than the common customer!
  24. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hey 50, hope all is well with you. As far as the proto, all I can say is that it should be here soon, actually I better say sooner than later, so keep checking back and as soon as the reps get the word, am.com will get the word.
    Good stuff bro! Im hanging in there....pretty well these days. No problem I will keep checking back..... I am actually running a quick 3 weeker @ 75mgs just to test out the compound....then PCT for a few weeks and then a mid summer real cycle at 100mgs for 5-6 weeks!!! Hopefully it will be around by then....so far I am really liking this stuff.......like epi for me but with a libido boost instead of neutral or slight drop (neutral or slight drop was my experience on all my epi runs, love epi besides that). Talk to you guys soon!

    Mr.50
  25. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Damn RoadBlock, you have the same generic answer everytime! You really don't have a clue, do you? You're simply sitting there with your hands extended getting free supplements every month for what, saying this? Come on, man! You're less informed than the common customer!
    Hmmm, thats an interesting perspective and thanks for all the input you add to each of the IBE threads that you have decided to post in.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  26. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Hey man, no problem mat all. It's funny that so many people agree that you simply try to hype and do not (or cannot) educate the consumer in any fashion other than saying, "Guys, AM will be the first to know!" You do a valid job at making sure that AM knows first, but dude, AM probably knows before you - so that's sad. Regardless, enjoy the free hand-outs, after all, that's the only thing you're after. Shoot, here’s a quote from one of your very own reps about your postings:
    “…he does say the same all of the time. He only does it to show his face for the monthly supplements."
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hmmm, thats an interesting perspective and thanks for all the input you add to each of the IBE threads that you have decided to post in.
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Are the supps capped yet? You should at least send them out to the testers if so.

    You plan on doing blood work? Which isomers of 6-bromo are being used? where is the source? are you testing your raws?

    whats the final price looking like?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  28. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Any updates on the Proto-Max yet?

    Mr.50
  29. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Any updates on the Proto-Max yet?

    Mr.50
    IBE is setting up for the product to be released by the end of this month if everything falls into place

    Here are pics of what the bottles will look like !

    BetaMAX will run you $36 and ProtoMAX will be $40


    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  30. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    330

    We always have the coolest labels.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. ATD/PCT product coming soon?
    By Baby Huey in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.