IBE's New PCT Product Coming!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.
    Only the absolute best from IBE

They're always finding a niche in the already saturated market of supplements with great success !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

3. we will be restocking reverse soon

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    LMD, just something to consider: I know of several females (not just BW) who would be sad to see Reverse go for good. Also the inclusion of a steroidal AI in Beta-Max means that it can't be used indefinitely, which was one of my favorite things about Reverse.

So, while I'm looking forward to seeing Beta-Max released, I'd hate to see Reverse go. Redoing it's ok, though, as long as that Acetyl-Res stays in there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    we will be restocking reverse soon

SWEET!!!! Things just keep getting better!
    PHF Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Fantastic!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. I really don't like it either but it matches because our 6-bromo is 80% beta unlike most of 6-bromo on the market only contains 50% beta.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name?

8. Ohh nice, I look forward to picking some up. X dream is a staple, the wife loves reverse

9. How about bromo-max?

10. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about bromo-max?
    I think Beta-Max is fine !

Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I think Beta-Max is fine !

Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums.
    Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?

12. What about something very simple, like: Balance or Endo-Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about bromo-max?

13. Hor-max

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Hor-max
    Not feelin it, lol.
    PHF Rep

15. I know...

16. Beta-Balance ???

17. TJ Max?

18. Beta-Bro-Bra.

19. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Don't go getting my hopes up now. I'll be loading up on it if it hits shelves again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?
    Neurobalance and Matrix Energy were both out at some point but in a liquid, for example Matrix was sold in 8oz containers and NeuroBalance was sold in a 240mL container.

IBE is working on a capped version of both but in a liquid plasma delivery system to make it more convenient and hopefully more potent per dose !

21. This is what I'm really looking forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Neurobalance and Matrix Energy were both out at some point but in a liquid, for example Matrix was sold in 8oz containers and NeuroBalance was sold in a 240mL container.

IBE is working on a capped version of both but in a liquid plasma delivery system to make it more convenient and hopefully more potent per dose !

22. I had really bad boil like acne on Formex, I even tried it at half a cap three days a week. I tried this three different times with the same result, would Beta-max be worth a try??? I am on HRT 100 ml Cyp a week, the Formex gave me strength gains and a hardening effect but the Backnee was just too painful. I scrub daily and the issue went away shortly after stopping the Formex.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I had really bad boil like acne on Formex, I even tried it at half a cap three days a week. I tried this three different times with the same result, would Beta-max be worth a try??? I am on HRT 100 ml Cyp a week, the Formex gave me strength gains and a hardening effect but the Backnee was just too painful. I scrub daily and the issue went away shortly after stopping the Formex.....
    Sounds rough, but Formex was no joke, I miss it so.

As far as Beta-Max, it couldnt hurt to wait and see what kind of/if any reactions/sides people report. Of course everyone reacts differently, and there can be many variables and you have cyp thrown in the mix, but at least if there was an overwhelming number of replys noting the same reaction, you could bet you would probably have that same reaction. Just to clarify, if everybody who takes product X reports that it made their fingernails grow, then most likely, you could expect/prepare for your nails to grow, make sense?
    PHF Rep

24. I was just reading up on I3C and I'm even more excited for this to be released !

The synergy between the I3C, the 6-bromo, and the Resveritrol are gonna be so sickk.

...and just wait until we get Reverse back on the shelves..

25. ^^^ that is a fair point. The other point is there are no resveratrol and I3C products ANYWHERE (except this one) and that would be useful. Its an obvious thing.

It is a welcome product, particularly as Divanill is no longer reputable for most suppliers.

There are no other 6-bromo products about now - except this one - and it sure boosts test. I measured it in AXs Hyperdrol X2.

Another good product would be:
    Resveratrol -> natural AI
    I3C -> estrogen control
    Divanill (reliable high purity) -> boosts free test
    Quercetin -> adsorption

The advantage here is it can be run after the PCT. I've had (some) shutdown from formestane and really need a second PCT after a PCT to really get things levelled for the next cycle. The other advantage is you could dose I3C high if Divanill was true purity (low volume).

I did run 6-bromo with 1/2 dose Stoked and didn't have any problems.

You could put Fenugreek into the above, which makes it more like Testpro (AI), but I personally have not had good results with this stuff - probably boosts libido, but no measurable jump in test.

26. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    ^^^ that is a fair point. The other point is there are no resveratrol and I3C products ANYWHERE (except this one) and that would be useful. Its an obvious thing.

It is a welcome product, particularly as Divanill is no longer reputable for most suppliers.

There are no other 6-bromo products about now - except this one - and it sure boosts test. I measured it in AXs Hyperdrol X2.

I3C -> estrogen control
    Quercetin -> adsorption

The advantage here is it can be run after the PCT. I've had (some) shutdown from formestane and really need a second PCT after a PCT to really get things levelled for the next cycle. The other advantage is you could dose I3C high if Divanill was true purity (low volume).

You could put Fenugreek into the above, which makes it more like Testpro (AI), but I personally have not had good results with this stuff - probably boosts libido, but no measurable jump in test.

good idea^^^ i might also throw calcium d glucerate in the mix.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

27. A couple of good ideas.
    PHF Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    ^^^ that is a fair point. The other point is there are no resveratrol and I3C products ANYWHERE (except this one) and that would be useful. Its an obvious thing.

I3C -> estrogen control
    Quercetin -> adsorption

Matt, that is some great info you posted up there !

Your breakdown of ingredients will really help people understand what each individual ingredient will do for them, especially in a synergistical (<-- is that even a word ? lol ) way the product was meant to work.

29. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post

I3C -> estrogen control
    Quercetin -> adsorption

Shut down from formestane?

30. Thanks for the straight forward answer RB, I will follow this when released......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 02:35 AM
  2. ATD/PCT product coming soon?
    By Baby Huey in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 02:15 AM