x-dream 2

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
when will it be released, because on you site you are claiming that it will be released very soon. any more input on it?

thanks.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
The IBE site is really out of date- X-Dream 2 is the current formulation.
the only difference is that they changed N-arachidonyl-dopamine (original formula) to
valeric acid + bromo-melatonin (current "new" formula). Both formulas still contain GABOB (3OH-GABA).
With that said, Ive heard rumors of another reformulation (v3)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Version 2 is what Nutra is selling right now. We have people working to update the site, BTW. LOL. Sorry for the confusion.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
is it true that you guys are considering a 3rd reformulation? will it still include the GABOB?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it true that you guys are considering a 3rd reformulation? will it still include the GABOB?
I haven't heard anything from the head guys about us reformulating it. It's an effective combination as it is, no reason to change it again, as far as I'm concerned.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
The IBE site is really out of date- X-Dream 2 is the current formulation.
the only difference is that they changed N-arachidonyl-dopamine (original formula) to
valeric acid + bromo-melatonin (current "new" formula). Both formulas still contain GABOB (3OH-GABA).
With that said, Ive heard rumors of another reformulation (v3)

thanks for the quick reply, gonna buy me some x-dream real soon!!!

:bigok:

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I haven't heard anything from the head guys about us reformulating it. It's an effective combination as it is, no reason to change it again, as far as I'm concerned.
lol thats what I told them when I called!
(my favorite pre-bed supplement)

Best,

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
nobody but nutraplanet sells the new version and ther it's out of stock.