Reverse shines through !

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    hey is NP ever gonna get more of this?
    IBE has been held up and Reverse needs to be capped. As soon as that happens Nutra should have it in stock.

2. In frustration I just ordered some Shilajit from Swanson and will run that in place of the Reverse I was hoping to purchase.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    In frustration I just ordered some Shilajit from Swanson and will run that in place of the Reverse I was hoping to purchase.
    I'm sorry that it is still unavailable. I miss it as much as everyone else. I will be sure to let you know as soon as it is in stock again!

I'm curious as to how Shilijat will work alone... Are you planning to log it by any chance?

4. Any updates on Reverse ?

I finally ran out of my stash (many bottles) and was forced to buy an inferior resveratrol product, hoping it will get me through until IBE brings this out again.

Thanks for any and all replys.

5. I haven't heard any new news on Reverse. Some of the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find, so I don't think that it is a top priority right now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sir psycho View Post
    Any updates on Reverse ?

I finally ran out of my stash (many bottles) and was forced to buy an inferior resveratrol product, hoping it will get me through until IBE brings this out again.

Thanks for any and all replys.
    Terrible having to purchase something inferior, I feel for you. All I can say is that Reverse is still out there at a couple of places, I know NutraPlanet doesnt have any instock, but you just really have to look around for it. Try a google search for "Reverse by IBE" or check the distributor list on the IBE website.
    PHF Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. I think I got reverse NPA for men...
    By norm2k in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:45 PM