4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. usually the 4th week is the best on epistane for me anyways


  2. Ive done epi - 2x one cycle for up to 60mg
    20/30/40/50/60/60/60

    No sides. Balls up but whatelse is new

    Then did another cycle at hitting epi at 60mg

    Both cycles avg's about 20-25lbs.

    Make sure you get tribulus terreterus from Vitammin Shop to keep your L.H. at it's peak.

    And get some real pct, not that fake crap.

    Clomid / Nolvadex it's more important you have a good pct for the end of your cycle, and Get some milk thistle/saw palmetoo for your Liver/Prostate

    As well as some yohimbe to bring your sex drive back.

    After Epistane - My sex drive was gone each time. Now its insane.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Ive done epi - 2x one cycle for up to 60mg
    20/30/40/50/60/60/60

    No sides. Balls up but whatelse is new

    Then did another cycle at hitting epi at 60mg

    Both cycles avg's about 20-25lbs.

    Make sure you get tribulus terreterus from Vitammin Shop to keep your L.H. at it's peak.

    And get some real pct, not that fake crap.

    Clomid / Nolvadex it's more important you have a good pct for the end of your cycle, and Get some milk thistle/saw palmetoo for your Liver/Prostate

    As well as some yohimbe to bring your sex drive back.

    After Epistane - My sex drive was gone each time. Now its insane.

    Is that 20-25 lbs after both cycles or each time. I noticed your at about 180 now? Did you cycle for seven weeks each time?

  4. Are you pulsing epi or are you taking a dose everyday?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Ive done epi - 2x one cycle for up to 60mg
    20/30/40/50/60/60/60

    No sides. Balls up but whatelse is new

    Then did another cycle at hitting epi at 60mg

    Both cycles avg's about 20-25lbs.

    Make sure you get tribulus terreterus from Vitammin Shop to keep your L.H. at it's peak.

    And get some real pct, not that fake crap.

    Clomid / Nolvadex it's more important you have a good pct for the end of your cycle, and Get some milk thistle/saw palmetoo for your Liver/Prostate

    As well as some yohimbe to bring your sex drive back.

    After Epistane - My sex drive was gone each time. Now its insane.
    ive never dosed that high but ive went up to 40mg this is my first cycle of any PH/DS...next cycle ill probably go up to 50mg or even 60mg..so your telling me you gained 20-25 lbs on both cycles meaning about 10-12.5 lbs each cycle? is that after PCT.. im using nolva as my serm and also going to be using PCS and Diesel Test Hardcore...On cycle i was using Cycle Support...also have som Trib and Milk Thistle if needed.. What kind of Yohimbe product did u use. my sex drive is a bit down and yea balls shrunk and are up. girth of penis also got smaller as well maybe due to lack of affection and libido any supps to help increase bloodflow down there?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    ive never dosed that high but ive went up to 40mg this is my first cycle of any PH/DS...next cycle ill probably go up to 50mg or even 60mg..so your telling me you gained 20-25 lbs on both cycles meaning about 10-12.5 lbs each cycle? is that after PCT.. im using nolva as my serm and also going to be using PCS and Diesel Test Hardcore...On cycle i was using Cycle Support...also have som Trib and Milk Thistle if needed.. What kind of Yohimbe product did u use. my sex drive is a bit down and yea balls shrunk and are up. girth of penis also got smaller as well maybe due to lack of affection and libido any supps to help increase bloodflow down there?

    I'm really curious about this. If he put on 20 - 25 lbs each cycle that would mean he was around 130 lbs when he took steroids. Strange.
    Last edited by Graglor; 01-05-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: spelling

  7. No when i first started @ The gym i was 160- At my peak of Epistane i was at 207.

    Im currently 195. Had alot of water retention from all the carbs :-/

    Everyday i took the pills, and I get the ripped fuel Yohimbe + vitammin shoppe tribulus tetteriuis ($20.00 To bring your men back to normal )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    No when i first started @ The gym i was 160- At my peak of Epistane i was at 207.

    Im currently 195. Had alot of water retention from all the carbs :-/

    Everyday i took the pills, and I get the ripped fuel Yohimbe + vitammin shoppe tribulus tetteriuis ($20.00 To bring your men back to normal )
    meaning you gained 35 lbs off of the epi wow niceeee...


    actually decided to start taking DTH tomorrow morning.I have 3 days left in the cycle. Today was chest day def starting to notice strength gains...i wish i had ran this cycle a bit longer... started off with incline dumbbell presses(my upper chest lacks) 45lbs 10 reps easy. 65lb 8 reps easy 70lb 7 reps 75lb 6 reps...notice last week i was only at 60 lbs doing 6 reps..didnt notice a increase in bench press since i did it after incline presses and chest was already fatiqued...followed by some incline flys, over the head pullovers and flat chest flys....

  9. Yes sir major difference, Prob the largest size increase was my LEGS+BACK since i was hitting them like crazy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    No when i first started @ The gym i was 160- At my peak of Epistane i was at 207.

    Im currently 195. Had alot of water retention from all the carbs :-/

    Everyday i took the pills, and I get the ripped fuel Yohimbe + vitammin shoppe tribulus tetteriuis ($20.00 To bring your men back to normal )
    That's some good gains!!!!!
    •   
       


  11. Yes sir Epistane is a great product, and very little sides (minor pimples) and some shutdown but great gains.

  12. got any before/after pics of the gains made on epi?

    i started using DTH again today and had the same problem i had in the past when i tried using the product....i feel very sluggish, groggy, and get a headache....even with enough water intake i still feel like this...is this supplement to potent for me? i drink about 20oz of water with the tab...and continue drinking lots of water after(typically drink 1-1.5 gallons of water everyday). so i dont think its an issue with hydration....took 1 tab 30 min after breakfast and felt a groggy and sluggish all day..then took another tab 30-45 min afyter dinner..took my epi dosage of 20mg about an hr after... and had a slight headache and also felt sluggish and groggy until i got tothe gym after i left the gym about an hr after i had a major headachheee
  13. Exclamation


    Yes sir Heres me in the beginning
    may 2008

    july 2008

    On epistane - For August - Sept





    And the Video
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=mufv4z&s=5

  14. WOW, those are some pretty impressive gains. I am starting a Havoc cycle this coming Monday, I could only dream of gaining 20 pounds off this stuff.

  15. nice gains bro one more cycle and youll be hugggeee...ima try havoc a few months later after my epi cycle..and see what diffences there are being that theyre both the same compounds..tomorrow is my last day on epi followed by PCT on fri

  16. ok so PCT starts tomorrow...i got Liquid Nolva...quick question ive seen different opinions all over...so should i shove the liquid dosage down the lab rats' throat or should i mix it with some water and have the rat drink it..

    TODAY was shoulders very exhausting day had to wake up early and went to sleep a little late last night..caught a cold/virus a few days ago and feel like sh!t luckily i caught it towards the end of the cycle..tonsils are swollen,throat hurts, body aches, runny nose, just feel really out of it.

  17. O welcome to what i have, it's fun being sick ive had it for a few days but im still rocking lifting hack squatting 5 plates doing weighted pull ups.

  18. Personally, I would see if the rat can deal with the taste. If not, rats usually like it better with OJ

  19. i used to be able to do a ton of pullups but lately the past month havent been able to do as many..i got some of the nolva from ONE of the CHEM RESEARCH companies ill see how my rat likes it tomorrow if not then ill mix it with some OJ

  20. I'm doing a superdrol/tren stack right now and my strength has definitely gone up in a week and i'm up 3 lbs. But, i have a feeling my bw my not go up as high as it did with epi. Epi got me 11 lbs on a 5 week cycle. But, my strength didn't really increase until the beginning of week 3.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    I'm doing a superdrol/tren stack right now and my strength has definitely gone up in a week and i'm up 3 lbs. But, i have a feeling my bw my not go up as high as it did with epi. Epi got me 11 lbs on a 5 week cycle. But, my strength didn't really increase until the beginning of week 3.
    superdrol/tren? niceee i think u should see great gains on that cycle do you have a log going on here? i also didnt notice my strength going up until about the begining of the 4th week..i put on about 10 lbs..lets see how muchh ill retain after PCT. as far as liquid nolva....Bubble Gum!!! my Rats Love it!!

  22. Tren is a major sex drive Shutdown After just so u know as well as Superdrol ;-/ So be ready, thus why im back to all natty :P hacksquatted over 700lbs lol yesterday for 5.'

    I did my 2 cycles i saw how it felt to be all pumped + more red blood cells, but there r quite alot of side effects that def show up in the short term - over the long term, So thus why :P Tribulus + Yohimbe for life lol.

  23. yea i know a few people who ran superdrol and got hugeee!! but once they got off of it they lost a lot of size that was gained..guess they didnt know how to train hard enough in PCT? Good luck with the Superdrol/Tren Stack sounds pretty harsh 3 week cycle? you should open up a log so we should see your results and dont even have to post day by day maybe updates every 2-3 days like i was doing...goodluck bro..winter time! its time to get hugeeeee

  24. ok so i just started week 2 of PCT took nolva at 40mg for 4 days and the remaining 3 days at 20mg...taking 20mg week 2 and 10mg in week 3 and 4 as well as starting PCS by AI in the begining of week 3....

    just wondering how long to get balls back to normal size? theyre still shrunken and up

  25. I'm just finishing week one on epistane 30 mg did you find that your loads were smaller?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    I'm just finishing week one on epistane 30 mg did you find that your loads were smaller?

    not that i recall

  27. Ya my balls have been up for a while :-/ and its im 25 days into a pct cuz the skin has to regrow for your balls to come back to normal on the bright side i hacksqautted 770x5 lol. And am like a walking hardon from trib + yohimbe + clomid. But its really not enjoyable anymore

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Ya my balls have been up for a while :-/ and its im 25 days into a pct cuz the skin has to regrow for your balls to come back to normal on the bright side i hacksqautted 770x5 lol. And am like a walking hardon from trib + yohimbe + clomid. But its really not enjoyable anymore
    im currently taking supersap by USP. Been taking it for about 3 days at about 5-6 grams per day divided into 3 doses..how much yohimbe do you take...have u noticed increased erection or flacid size? bc this cycle minimized my flacid and erection size..:-/ i think its lack of bloodflow..i mean i can still get a hardon but just isnt as hard as he used 2 be...and lets say im having sex if i stop and change postions within a few secs my hard will go down..heard PowerFULL is pretty good i might give that a try after supersap. if yohimbe is really a good supp i might purchase some on my next nutra order probably next week

  29. Get urself some TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel 1capsule is 400mg, And some Generic tribulus from Vitammin shoppe, and It's usually so hard it's scary, The gf loves thats for sure, cuz i remember before i started, omfg. I didnt have a weiner it felt non existent (no sex drive at ALL), Now my gf is like.. WTF lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Get urself some TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel 1capsule is 400mg, And some Generic tribulus from Vitammin shoppe, and It's usually so hard it's scary, The gf loves thats for sure, cuz i remember before i started, omfg. I didnt have a weiner it felt non existent (no sex drive at ALL), Now my gf is like.. WTF lol
    haha matt your a funny guy. all your dosing is 1 cap perday? specific dosing time? i have tribulus and i was taking that untill i got my supersap which is tribulosin but i thijk has more saponins than the 40% thats in tribulus if it worked wonders for you i think ill be getting a bottle on my nrxt nutra order but ive heard many people getting crazy headachez from yohimbe do u experience that? how that stack that ur doing going? any weight gains?

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4 week Epistane Cycle
    By hotgunner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
  3. epistane- 8 week cycle
    By babyconan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:01 PM
  4. Superdrol cycle begins today
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in