Sorry if this question was asked but How much ML to reach 20mg in nolva?

Changing

Banned
Awards
Sorry if this question was asked but How much ML to reach 20mg in nolva?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"USP TAMOXIFEN CITRATE
20MG/ML - 60ML VIAL"

Just read the site dude
that is not what he is asking dude, and I would help you but I am not giving info I am not 100% sure of and I am currently a little confused on this info too. I think for 20mg of tamoxifen you actually need 1.5 ml. For 40 mg 3ml and for 60 mg 4.5. I think its .66 tamoxifen. I don't even want to go any further because I am not sure. I asked for clarification a couple of threads down but no one seems to know for sure because the thread is still getting viewed but no replies. Just so everyone knows too I have run searches here and read some old threads. I thought I got it but just ain't sure after reading some **** somewhere else. Again if anyone could take 30 seconds to clarify it would be appreciated as I am not the only one a little confused here.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just reading about this over at the IBE forums, thread: http://www.ibeforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=129

Some info (from: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox.htm)
Tamoxifen citrate tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Nolvadex tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets: Each 10 mg tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets: Each 20 mg tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So if you want to get 20mg of nolva (tamoxifen) you'd need approx. 30mg of tamoxifen citrate. Seeing IBE's is dosed at 20mg tamox. citr. per mL, you'd need to dose at 1.5mL

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank You!! Good link and thanks for your time bro. I went to a diff. forum the other day just to read while am wasn't working for a couple hours and they got me a little confused nd started second guessing myself.. Thanks again.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bda in that thread they said that doesn't apply to clomid but here I thought I saw the same rule applies do you know offhand

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do not think the same rule applies, on the internet it is easy to "assume" things and generalize them, so I think that is why you read somewhere it applies to Clomid as well.

There is a difference between "tamoxifen citrate" and "tamoxifen", but I do not know if there even is a thing like "clomiphene", instead of "clomiphene citrate".

I hope someone else chimes in... :)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I as well...just want to get this issue taken care of so I know. Not knowing the proper dosing gets me a little nervous. I did think though that any time these chems come in liquid form there is an issue with dosing properly. Wasn't sure about powder...and still a little unsure there too.

david4zero8

Awards
I was just reading about this over at the IBE forums, thread: http://www.ibeforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=129

Some info (from: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox.htm)
Tamoxifen citrate tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Nolvadex tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets: Each 10 mg tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets: Each 20 mg tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So if you want to get 20mg of nolva (tamoxifen) you'd need approx. 30mg of tamoxifen citrate. Seeing IBE's is dosed at 20mg tamox. citr. per mL, you'd need to dose at 1.5mL
Great post. I was waiting for a reply back from IBE about it, but i have yet to hear from them. Thanks.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh now i know what he was askin just read it quick. Didnt know
he wanted to get "into depth"

Changing

Banned
Awards
also it doesn't matter if you put nolva in water so you can drink it up quick correct? nolva is nolva no matter what?

mravila10

Awards
I just got my liquid nolva. Not sure if you just swallow it or what. i heard something about placing it under the toungue or something like that. So do you just quirt in the mouth and swallow???

pain4pleasure

Awards
I just got my liquid nolva. Not sure if you just swallow it or what. i heard something about placing it under the toungue or something like that. So do you just quirt in the mouth and swallow???
Sorry to sound like a jackass, but what time is it best to administer this substance to my rats, and can they eat right after, they tell me that this stuff tastes like $hit. No offense, IBE. hahaha. I would hate to see my rats get big ol' titties but the taste makes them think that tits might not be so bad.:lol:

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My rats administered it at night, after their night-time protein shake. My rats also got a numb tongue from it when just swallowing it, so I wouldn't advise keeping it under your tongue (it's a liquid anyway...) :D

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Orange juice tends to neutralize the taste. Throw it in a cup of orange juice and down it right before you go to sleep. No need to hold it under your tongue, man that would hurt.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So injecting tamox citrate into my lab rats is out of the question?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
NO! That's why it has the citrate molecule ...

or to my knowledge I think that's why.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
No as in do not try to inject it... A. It's not sterol B. It's designed to be taken orally.