X-Dream the night away... or afternoon...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poops Xdream'n experience​

Ok so i received my bottle in the mail this afternoon and got a call from my wifey sayin "IBE sent you some pills called xdreams in a pretty silver and blue bottle".... i swear the mood elevating effects kicked in right there :D.

so i get home about 1:30, and since ive been dosing Neurobalance @ 2tsp 1-2 times ed i decided to REALLY see what this xdreams had in store and popped 3 caps right away and then ate my lunch.

i didnt notice ANY effects at all for the first 20-30 min, dont know if its cause i stuffed myself full at the same time or it takes that long to kick in everytime, either way suddenly it just hit me when i glanced back and forth between my TV and computer screen. it was a strong head change and sudden relaxing effect not that much unlike from the old green monster but still not exactly the same, this feeling lasted well for about 10 min and then the head change faded and i just felt good and relaxed and started feeling tired.... right then my son knowcked out so i decided to take him in and take a nap n give moms a break...

MY DREAMS WERE CRAZY! first off i layed down and closed my eyes, and that was it lights out, dreaming came right away and i continued to dream constantly through my nap, woke up once and moved my son off my chest onto the bred next to me and we both conked right back out and continued with the dreaming. Wifey came in a lil later and told me taht earlier she heard me snoring the loudest shes ever heard, i never snore cause the second i start to snore i wake myself up.... the fact that i slept right through it and it was supposedly loud shows how knocked out i really was.... all the dreams were very vivid and had a "feeling" to them that felt good and pleasant and when i finally woke up at the end of my nap bout 3 n a half hours later cause my my lil man and had to go make him some food but i still felt good and relaxed and know i could have gone back to sleep right away and stayed asleep if i had the chance, in the mean time i still was feeling good and didnt feel annoyed with being woken from my nap a bit....

ill be dosing again tonight, probally only 2 then take a tsp of neuro bout an hour later n report back tomorrow....

KILLER work again LMD and IBE :thumbsup:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Poops Xdream'n experience​

Ok so i received my bottle in the mail this afternoon and got a call from my wifey sayin "IBE sent you some pills called xdreams in a pretty silver and blue bottle".... i swear the mood elevating effects kicked in right there :D.

so i get home about 1:30, and since ive been dosing Neurobalance @ 2tsp 1-2 times ed i decided to REALLY see what this xdreams had in stiore and popped 3 caps right away and then ate my lunch.

i didnt notice ANY effects at all for the first 20-30 min, dont know if its cause i stuffed myself full at the same time or it takes that long to kick in everytime, either way suddenly it just hit me when i glanced back and forth between my TV and computer screen. it was a strong head change and sudden relaxing effect not that much unlike from the old green monster but still not exactly the same, this feeling lasted well for about 10 min and then the head change faded and i just felt good and relaxed and started feeling tired.... right then my son knowcked out so i decided to take him in and take a nap n give moms a break...

MY DREAMS WERE CRAZY! first off i layed down and closed my eyes, and that was it lights out, dreaming came right away and i continued to dream constantly through my nap, woke up once and moved my son off my chest onto the bred next to me and we both conked right back out and continued with the dreaming. Wifey came in a lil later and told me taht earlier she heard me snoring the loudest shes ever heard, i never snore cause the second i start to snore i wake myself up.... the fact that i slept right through it and it was supposedly loud shows how knocked out i really was.... all the dreams were very vivid and had a "feeling" to them that felt good and pleasant and when i finally woke up at the end of my nap bout 3 n a half hours later cause my my lil man and had to go make him some food but i still felt good and relaxed and know i could have gone back to sleep right away and stayed asleep if i had the chance, in the mean time i still was feeling good and didnt feel annoyed with being woken from my nap a bit....

ill be dosing again tonight, probally only 2 then take a tsp of neuro bout an hour later n report back tomorrow....

KILLER work again LMD and IBE :thumbsup:

I had a very similar effect cept i was watching Family guy looked away for a minute and it hit me. Hard to explain really.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah it is funny because it is a lot like my first ever Ambien (and weed for that matter haha) where I was like, "this isn't working", then I got my lazy ass off the couch and the second my head moved, my vision kind of trailed off hahaha.

Poopy: If you take it with a meal it definitely slows absorption and the relaxant effect. This can be used to your advantage when you take say 1-2 caps for anti-anxiety or calming and don't want to go to sleep. The delayed absorption will give you a slower release over time.

For bed time take it about an hour before bed time on an empty stomach.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks great! I will definitely be following!

- I did have a question about it though. I usually only get about 4-5 hours of sleep at night. If I take this before bed, when I wake up will it be difficult to get going in the morning? I work a pretty physical job real early (3am) in the morning and can not afford to be groggy or sluggish. Thanks! -

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks great! I will definitely be following!

- I did have a question about it though. I usually only get about 4-5 hours of sleep at night. If I take this before bed, when I wake up will it be difficult to get going in the morning? I work a pretty physical job real early (3am) in the morning and can not afford to be groggy or sluggish. Thanks! -
Not everyone reacts the same to any supp,but this was a concern for me as well but i had no problems with it. No problem getting up whatsoever:head: , but I did get more than five hours of sleep.

SWOLEPOPO

Awards
Do you think X-dream would be effective for someone who didnt get any results with just plain gaba?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Neurobalance will probably cancel out the effects of the othe GABA agonist in X-dream. I would not mix the 2 to close together give it atleast 5-8 hours apart
Cancel out or just be duplicative?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great input there IBE thaks ill try JUST the xdreams solo tomorrow as i havnt taken anything tonight and wont to give my receptors a break from both the neuro and xdreams and give xdreams a second try on 48 hour fresh receptors :thumbsup:..... but i still didnt mind the combination of the 2, but i was worried something may happen like that....

n BigAnabolic78 i didnt have a bit of a problem getting up today and work after 6 hours of sleep for 12, finishing with some left in the tank... i think this def was from the more restfull sleep the night before... prob make sure to take it 2 hours before you go to sleep if you sleeping for 5 hours just in case n make sure your not still being effected when you go to work the next day.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I'm thinking about stacking it with some kava for the Ultimate Saturday Night veg-out.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
great input there IBE thaks ill try JUST the xdreams solo tomorrow as i havnt taken anything tonight and wont to give my receptors a break from both the neuro and xdreams and give xdreams a second try on 48 hour fresh receptors :thumbsup:..... but i still didnt mind the combination of the 2, but i was worried something may happen like that....

n BigAnabolic78 i didnt have a bit of a problem getting up today and work after 6 hours of sleep for 12, finishing with some left in the tank... i think this def was from the more restfull sleep the night before... prob make sure to take it 2 hours before you go to sleep if you sleeping for 5 hours just in case n make sure your not still being effected when you go to work the next day.

Thanks for the input! I think I'll try out the different dosing and time frames over the weekend when it doesn't matter. Thanks again though!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you guys have to remember there is competition among these compounds when taken together.

For the person who asked about whether this would be effective if GABA wasn't then yes this "should" be effective because our main component doesn't necessarily work in a similar manner. The cannibinoid receptor is unique and so should your experience be while using it :).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you guys have to remember there is competition among these compounds when taken together. ...
Yes, and in cases of competitive antagonism, the weaker of the two molecules can prevail, based on receptor affinities. Mix Adderall and Sudafed and it's easy to see how dramatic that can be!

Sometimes effects are additive, sometimes they cancel, but more often when receptors are relatively limited or easily saturated, the compound of greatest affinity wins, not necessarily the compound of greatest intrinsic activity. Like stated earlier, some substrates just dominate others.

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tried GABA powder once and it gave me wicked energy. I remember I gave some to the wife and she was sleep and relaxed, however I had a ton of energy and cleaned the oven by hand and then I was just pacing back and fourth around my apartment because it was the middle of the night. If it wasn't I surely would have good for a good 5 mile walk...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have only tried GABA powder once and it gave me wicked energy. I remember I gave some to the wife and she was sleep and relaxed, however I had a ton of energy and cleaned the oven by hand and then I was just pacing back and fourth around my apartment because it was the middle of the night. If it wasn't I surely would have good for a good 5 mile walk...
rofl! sure that wasn't METHA instead of GABA? lol