iForce Nutrition Presents: TEST Explosion Stack

katch22

Awards
I am currently running the TEST Explosion Stack and was wondering if it was ok to add either Lightsout or Resveratrol V2 into the mix!!

Thanks for any advice

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any problems with adding those two or one of those two products into the mix, lights out and intimidate are an awesome combination

katch22

Awards
I loved Lightsout when I took it before so think I will add it to the stack!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah.. I think its the better option.. run the reversitol just after you finish the stack. its great for optimizing your hormone output.

katch22

Awards
Thanks for your reply!! I am getting Lightsout on Friday!!! PAYDAY :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your reply!! I am getting Lightsout on Friday!!! PAYDAY :)

Love lights out! How much do you run, 1 or 2 caps pre-bed?

Mike

katch22

Awards
I have problems with sleeping!! I wake up every couple of hours throughout the night :( and have done this for many years. Although when taking Lightsout I feel like the sleep I do get is deeper and better quality and in my eyes I think it's a great product :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have problems with sleeping!! I wake up every couple of hours throughout the night :( and have done this for many years. Although when taking Lightsout I feel like the sleep I do get is deeper and better quality and in my eyes I think it's a great product :)
Awesome man, glad you enjoy :) I think we all have issues with sleeping!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been popping 2 lights out when I wake up at night.. its just like you said for too katch. what little sleep I get makes me feel quite refreshed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been popping 2 lights out when I wake up at night.. its just like you said for too katch. what little sleep I get makes me feel quite refreshed.
Confused?? Why not take them before bed?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always eat late. but I always wake up to take a leak a couple hrs after I fall asleep. that's when I take them as my belly is emptied out by that point.

Ahh.. gotcha!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've done this before, i keep a bottle on my dresser even if i'm not taking it at that time...sometimes i have spells where i fall asleep for an hour at night, wake up and can't fall back to sleep so i'll pop some lights out

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its nice cause then when I do wake up I feel good and refreshed. even though I might have only had 4-5 hrs total.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've done this before, i keep a bottle on my dresser even if i'm not taking it at that time...sometimes i have spells where i fall asleep for an hour at night, wake up and can't fall back to sleep so i'll pop some lights out
I may struggle occasionally to fall asleep.. but NEVER have I woken and had trouble going back to sleep. Hell, I struggle to wake lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may struggle occasionally to fall asleep.. but NEVER have I woken and had trouble going back to sleep. Hell, I struggle to wake lol
oh it happens to me all the time....fall asleep for an hour or so, almost like a nap but wake up and have trouble going back to sleep, i have found that something like lights out is good for this because I don't get groggy in the morning from lights out the way some products make you....don't want to take those in the middle of the night unless your role playing the walking dead the next day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh it happens to me all the time....fall asleep for an hour or so, almost like a nap but wake up and have trouble going back to sleep, i have found that something like lights out is good for this because I don't get groggy in the morning from lights out the way some products make you....don't want to take those in the middle of the night unless your role playing the walking dead the next day

Truth.. no grogginess with lights out which is a HUGE plus IMO.

Mike