iForce Nutrition Presents: TEST Explosion Stack

1. iForce Nutrition Presents: TEST Explosion Stack

I am currently running the TEST Explosion Stack and was wondering if it was ok to add either Lightsout or Resveratrol V2 into the mix!!

Thanks for any advice

2. I don't see any problems with adding those two or one of those two products into the mix, lights out and intimidate are an awesome combination
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

3. I loved Lightsout when I took it before so think I will add it to the stack!!

4. yeah.. I think its the better option.. run the reversitol just after you finish the stack. its great for optimizing your hormone output.
    This Spot For Sale

5. Thanks for your reply!! I am getting Lightsout on Friday!!! PAYDAY
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by katch22 View Post
    Thanks for your reply!! I am getting Lightsout on Friday!!! PAYDAY

Love lights out! How much do you run, 1 or 2 caps pre-bed?

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. I take 2 caps per night!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by katch22 View Post
    I take 2 caps per night!!
    how are you sleeping so far? lights out really helped me this week after missing sleep over the weekend due to sickness

9. I have problems with sleeping!! I wake up every couple of hours throughout the night and have done this for many years. Although when taking Lightsout I feel like the sleep I do get is deeper and better quality and in my eyes I think it's a great product

10. Quote Originally Posted by katch22 View Post
    I have problems with sleeping!! I wake up every couple of hours throughout the night and have done this for many years. Although when taking Lightsout I feel like the sleep I do get is deeper and better quality and in my eyes I think it's a great product
    Awesome man, glad you enjoy I think we all have issues with sleeping!

11. ive been popping 2 lights out when I wake up at night.. its just like you said for too katch. what little sleep I get makes me feel quite refreshed.
    This Spot For Sale

12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ive been popping 2 lights out when I wake up at night.. its just like you said for too katch. what little sleep I get makes me feel quite refreshed.
    Confused?? Why not take them before bed?

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Confused?? Why not take them before bed?
    I always eat late. but I always wake up to take a leak a couple hrs after I fall asleep. that's when I take them as my belly is emptied out by that point.
    This Spot For Sale

14. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I always eat late. but I always wake up to take a leak a couple hrs after I fall asleep. that's when I take them as my belly is emptied out by that point.

Ahh.. gotcha!

15. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ive been popping 2 lights out when I wake up at night.. its just like you said for too katch. what little sleep I get makes me feel quite refreshed.
    i've done this before, i keep a bottle on my dresser even if i'm not taking it at that time...sometimes i have spells where i fall asleep for an hour at night, wake up and can't fall back to sleep so i'll pop some lights out

16. its nice cause then when I do wake up I feel good and refreshed. even though I might have only had 4-5 hrs total.
    This Spot For Sale

17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've done this before, i keep a bottle on my dresser even if i'm not taking it at that time...sometimes i have spells where i fall asleep for an hour at night, wake up and can't fall back to sleep so i'll pop some lights out
    I may struggle occasionally to fall asleep.. but NEVER have I woken and had trouble going back to sleep. Hell, I struggle to wake lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I may struggle occasionally to fall asleep.. but NEVER have I woken and had trouble going back to sleep. Hell, I struggle to wake lol
    oh it happens to me all the time....fall asleep for an hour or so, almost like a nap but wake up and have trouble going back to sleep, i have found that something like lights out is good for this because I don't get groggy in the morning from lights out the way some products make you....don't want to take those in the middle of the night unless your role playing the walking dead the next day

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    oh it happens to me all the time....fall asleep for an hour or so, almost like a nap but wake up and have trouble going back to sleep, i have found that something like lights out is good for this because I don't get groggy in the morning from lights out the way some products make you....don't want to take those in the middle of the night unless your role playing the walking dead the next day

Truth.. no grogginess with lights out which is a HUGE plus IMO.

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Presents: Joint Help - IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 10:57 AM
  3. Iforce Nutrition Beta Test INTIMIDATE!
    By LukeW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:11 AM
  4. Iforce Nutrition Beta Test Log!
    By LukeW in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 01:14 AM
  5. IForce nutrition's "The Growth Stack"
    By imenraged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:01 PM