Max out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Max out

Any news on the new I force Pre Max out.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Im just wondering how many stimmed pre workouts they are gonna put out lol. Not that it matters to me just seems a bit redundant.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Each version is a less stimmed version of what previously came out so...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. I think I remember VT saying this wasn't to replace conquer as its meant to be more versatile with a lower stim content.. max out is a high stim pwo iircc
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

5. i've seen the bottles of max out on instagram, can't wait to see what the formula looks like
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

6. We are trying to create the perfect pre-workout; with that being said, the stim market is changing so fast we must make changes to give the consumer what "THEY" want. Over a year ago, the cracked out energy was the talk, with products like muscle marinade, so we had maximize intense which was jam packed with stims.

Far to many users were writing in, saying maximize intense was just way to strong. Currently, the cracked out stim products are not the big hit. This is an ever evolving market and we are trying to create that product that is extremely versatile to almost all users which we think we nailed with max out as this will be a very unique product release, nothing that has been seen from I-Force before. This is not a maximize intense or conquer upgrade/replacement. This is a BRAND new product that was designed to hit from a very different angle.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. cool mike, thanx for squaring us away.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    We are trying to create the perfect pre-workout; with that being said, the stim market is changing so fast we must make changes to give the consumer what "THEY" want. Over a year ago, the cracked out energy was the talk, with products like muscle marinade, so we had maximize intense which was jam packed with stims.

Far to many users were writing in, saying maximize intense was just way to strong. Currently, the cracked out stim products are not the big hit. This is an ever evolving market and we are trying to create that product that is extremely versatile to almost all users which we think we nailed with max out as this will be a very unique product release, nothing that has been seen from I-Force before. This is not a maximize intense or conquer upgrade/replacement. This is a BRAND new product that was designed to hit from a very different angle.

Mike
    Nice information!, I used to love stim'd out products and then I kind of liked the lower stim products, then went back to the high stim's.....so it's nice to have the options for both when i feel like I need the extra boost of stimulants vs the lower side

with that said I still get a kick from conquer even though it's "lower stims", it gives me exactly what i need to attack the weights

9. I love the stim'd out PWO's! Get me in the zone!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

ALPHA STYLE!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Nice information!, I used to love stim'd out products and then I kind of liked the lower stim products, then went back to the high stim's.....so it's nice to have the options for both when i feel like I need the extra boost of stimulants vs the lower side

with that said I still get a kick from conquer even though it's "lower stims", it gives me exactly what i need to attack the weights

I still love that cracked out, maximize intense at a full scoop feeling

11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    haha i did too...i only tried it once but the energy from maximize intense was unstoppable, but better yet it was smooth, i was in a hyper/good mood

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You're always cracked out!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

I actually enjoy maximize intense. One scoop actually doesn't have me cracked out. Just good clean energy. That's why I was curious about max out. I still haven't really tried a tub of conquer.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

14. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I actually enjoy maximize intense. One scoop actually doesn't have me cracked out. Just good clean energy. That's why I was curious about max out. I still haven't really tried a tub of conquer.
    i really enjoy conquer, ppl say its not all stim'd out, but i get a good energy but a feeling of focus or whatever, i chalk it up to energy but it gives me a good feeling for the workout

15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

i really enjoy conquer, ppl say its not all stim'd out, but i get a good energy but a feeling of focus or whatever, i chalk it up to energy but it gives me a good feeling for the workout
    Good to hear. I'll have to give it a try sometime soon.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

16. My little finger told me that X factor would be in it? His he right?

17. I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.
    I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.
    I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.
    i was thinking the same thing, Max Out should still give crazy pumps, similar to what an ArA supplement would

19. [QUOTE=xR1pp3Rx;4503162]I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.
    I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.[/QUOTE

Well MHP and Xtreme formulation, Axis labs use it in there preworkout, also since ARA get more recommanded a preworkout only, so to me it would make sens

20. [QUOTE=alvin1;4503295]
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.

Well MHP and Xtreme formulation, Axis labs use it in there preworkout, also since ARA get more recommanded a preworkout only, so to me it would make sens
    i don't believe the powdered ArA works as well...unless it's just for pump purposes, then maybe Max Out will have it included.

21. [QUOTE=alvin1;4503295]
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

I realize some of these companies do.. however ime they do not contain a viable dose, so for me, I stick to products that don't include it. that's not to say you wont like them. but after you use a real dose of ARA pre work out the amount they usually include in those pres just doesn't cut the mustard.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

22. [QUOTE=Young Gotti;4503322]
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post

i don't believe the powdered ArA works as well...unless it's just for pump purposes, then maybe Max Out will have it included.

Max out will NOT contain any form of ARA. It would be a solid addition, but it would add at least 20$ per tub to the final price. Who would really pay 50-60$ for a pre-workout. Not many.

23. [QUOTE=criticalbench;4512341]
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Max out will NOT contain any form of ARA. It would be a solid addition, but it would add at least 20$ per tub to the final price. Who would really pay 50-60$ for a pre-workout. Not many.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post4508997

24. how did i get quoted there haha?

25. Lol, I don't know, but this thread is all sorts of messed up on my desktop and mobile as far as post attributions!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win Free Max Out at Iforcenutrition.com
    By double s in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. so...anyone over here heard of Max-Out yet?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:45 PM
  3. How often do you Max out?
    By pistonpump in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:23 PM
  4. When to max out
    By Emohawkus in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 10:00 AM
  5. Maxing Out On Weighted Dips