Intimidate Recomp!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to put this in the review section because I'm a rep and ppl catch feelings but:

Since the beginning of the year I've been recomping, the only differences are I added Intimidate SRT and Bulbine. Along with dropping Size on half way through December and replacing my one shake which was a weight gainer with regular Protean.

The results have been really good so far. We'll quickly review the two new products I added.

Bulbine: I've used this in the past with good results. Its one of my favorite test boosters. I'm used to it leaning me out and slight strength gains from the product. Usually a bump in libido and a decent jump in aggression. This time has really been no different.

Intimidate SRT: This is my first time taking an NMDA product and after reading reviews I was super excited to see what it could do. I'm also pretty outspoken about me not likeing DAA because I just don't see any benefits from it.

Sleep: So the first few days I didn't notice much in terms of helping me fall asleep but by day 3 or 4 it really kicked in. For the whole month now I know when I take my Intimidate SRT capsule that within 15-20 minutes I'm out cold. A few times I was watching TV and had to hold off on taking the pill because I knew if I did take it I'd miss the end of the show. As far as sleep quality goes this stuff doesn't let down. Every night I'd go to sleep between 11 and 1130. I'd always wake up for 216am for whatever reason. For as long as I could remember I wake up once a night. Except now when I wake up I feel like I've been asleep for 8 hours. I almost jump out of bed with a ton of energy to my surprise that I still have like 5 hours of sleep left. I never had a problem falling back to sleep. When I wake up in the morning to get ready for work I feel well rested and ready to go. The dreams are pretty vivid. Once a night I remember at least 1 dream I've had. The only weird thing is in the morning I notice my sheets and comforter are all over the place for whatever reason haha.

Body Comp: This combined with Bulbine and after coming off a bulk I'm really happy with the results. I leaned out really nicely in the mid section and uncovered veins in my upper chest/shoulders. I'm really happy with the results as I go forward into cutting season starting March. Lower ab V is in full effect already and chest might not look bigger just looks better?

Strength: I didn't lose any strength even though I did drop some calories from my overall daily intake. I even set a few PR's on chest presses.

Recovery: One of the best parts of the Intimidate product. At least in terms of DOMS. I never really get bad DOM's in upper body but my legs get them all the time and bad sometimes. I work them on Thursday and they don't feel better until Monday. Now I don't get any sort of DOM's until Saturday and they were gone Sunday. I started working my chest/tris/and shoulders twice a week in December and I believe the combo of Bulbine and Intimidate SRT really helped me recover between the workouts, I don't feel the least bit worn down in those areas when it's time to hit them again.

Overall if someone is looking for a nice recomp stack and some quality sleep look for Intimidate SRT and Bulbine

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some intimidate srt comin to me

Why is it knocking you out?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i'm guessing it's the nmda...i just know when i take my intimidate that i'm out fairly quickly, i never really had trouble falling asleep, but over the last month i could pretty much estimate in how many minutes i'll be asleep after the dose

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm guessing it's the nmda...i just know when i take my intimidate that i'm out fairly quickly, i never really had trouble falling asleep, but over the last month i could pretty much estimate in how many minutes i'll be asleep after the dose
Interesting. I have a bunch of daa stuff left. Maybe 6-7 weeks before I switch over

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I have a bunch of daa stuff left. Maybe 6-7 weeks before I switch over
i'm about to start my weeks 5-8 of nmda, different product and no more bulbine...i've read some ppl say that they think that results get better after week 4 of nmda

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is something we did not intend, just discovered when bringing OG Intimidate to the market when users started reporting this unique and pleasant side effect.

Mike

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
This is something we did not intend, just discovered when bringing OG Intimidate to the market when users started reporting this unique and pleasant side effect.

Mike
Ya, I find it's more profound early on because you notice the changes in sleep more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im almost ready to crack into my bottle. Im a light sleeper/insomniac. I will follow it with lights out. and see what I sleep like after 8 weeks of supplementing

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im almost ready to crack into my bottle. Im a light sleeper/insomniac. I will follow it with lights out. and see what I sleep like after 8 weeks of supplementing
Intimidate and Lights out should be an amazing stack for not only sleep but recovery as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't take L-dopa too long.. maybe 6-8 weeks max!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was about to say, no breakouts from this stack....work up this morning, first pimple, dang

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
popped my last Intimidate SRT pill last night...sad night, but had a great sleep, really weird dogg fighting dreams for whatever reason

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, never got acne from tropinol xp.. call me lucky :p

Mik

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just posted a review about prime nutritions test booster which includes nmda....throw away the test boosting benefits, nmda is great for sleep and recomping...anytime i transition from bulk to cut or cut to bulk i plan to include intimidate srt

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just posted a review about prime nutritions test booster which includes nmda....throw away the test boosting benefits, nmda is great for sleep and recomping...anytime i transition from bulk to cut or cut to bulk i plan to include intimidate srt
It works perfect in a pct to!

Mike