Tropinol xp

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If I was finishing up DAA tomorrow, what is the recommended wait time before starting tropinol? I'm not sure if I need to wait 4 weeks like I would before starting DAA again or if I can bridge them. Thanks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was finishing up DAA tomorrow, what is the recommended wait time before starting tropinol? I'm not sure if I need to wait 4 weeks like I would before starting DAA again or if I can bridge them. Thanks.
How long were u on daa

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually almost everyone will tell you to take a break. I feel that because we are looking at totally different MoAs you could run tropinol directly after. but then take a 2-4 week break after that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually almost everyone will tell you to take a break. I feel that because we are looking at totally different MoAs you could run tropinol directly after. but then take a 2-4 week break after that.
I would feel the same way.. I usually just find something w a different moa and rotate supps. Hardly ever coming off. This isn't recommended though by reps and never will be bc it's not really the safest/most effective way to go about things.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
That was my thought process as well. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same as running DAA over and over again with no break.

Anything else recommended to stack with this?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my thought process as well. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same as running DAA over and over again with no break.

Never used trop xp, had a bad experience with fodogia in the past. It's too bad bc I do like the other ingredients in TXP...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would feel the same way.. I usually just find something w a different moa and rotate supps. Hardly ever coming off. This isn't recommended though by reps and never will be bc it's not really the safest/most effective way to go about things.

You nailed that one on the head :)

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

run testabolan along side for ferocious gainz!
follow with reversitol and wash rinse repeat.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've ran them simultaneously with no ill effects, but of course anecdotal evidence is all I have to say there is no reason to take a break. Still a 4 week break wouldn't hurt.