Hemavol and UnCut

  1. Hemavol and UnCut


    Trying my first dose of Hemavol, popped 2 caps UnCut and 5 XFA. Goin to do back n tris now, I'll update. Watermelon Hemavol is tasty so far


  2. Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.

  3. So something else, it's been a couple hours now and the pumps are still there. Pretty farkin cool
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.
    i enjoy hemavol in both states.....to me i get more solid pumps with food...but unfeed i get more veins, water plays a crucial role in this as well, drink plenty of water

  5. Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets

  6. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets
    ever use an intraworkout drink? i only ask because when your getting pumps and extra nutrients into the muscles something like compete to really maximize the effectiveness of the hemavol, i've been using an amino product during my workout for almost two years straight now

  7. I've used amino last and the old size on pre contenst intra

  8. totally agree with the pumps being long lasting.. srs.. u can lift in the morning and still feel pumped after work.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Hemavol + ARA is always.. WIN!!

  10. I think Hemavol uncut and ara is my fav new stack.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I think Hemavol uncut and ara is my fav new stack.
    I'll def have to look into uncut, never considered it!!

    Mike

  12. Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle
    The pill part is really nice!

    Mike

  14. Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity

  15. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity

    Nothing beats pumps!! My favorite is when my arm gets pumped brushing my teeth before the gym with,

    2 Scoops Hemavol + 500mg Agmatine + 4 caps KNO3

  16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nothing beats pumps!! My favorite is when my arm gets pumped brushing my teeth before the gym with,

    2 Scoops Hemavol + 500mg Agmatine + 4 caps KNO3
    thats one crazy pump stack

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats one crazy pump stack
    Yup.. and a nice little pump trick... add some salt to it! salt makes all pumps better!! especially with hemavol!

    Mike

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yup.. and a nice little pump trick... add some salt to it! salt makes all pumps better!! especially with hemavol!

    Mike
    yeah i still need to try that....i've recently turned my cardio day into a giant superset of chest,tris,shoulders, and abs...it's incredible how my whole upper body gets pumped on the conquer and hemavol stack
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stackedcop's pump log Anabeta, GlycoBol, Hemavol and more!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:17 AM
  2. Hemavol and Slin-Sane
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in