Hemavol and UnCut

  1. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    Hemavol and UnCut


    Trying my first dose of Hemavol, popped 2 caps UnCut and 5 XFA. Goin to do back n tris now, I'll update. Watermelon Hemavol is tasty so far

  2. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.
  3. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    So something else, it's been a couple hours now and the pumps are still there. Pretty farkin cool
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.
    i enjoy hemavol in both states.....to me i get more solid pumps with food...but unfeed i get more veins, water plays a crucial role in this as well, drink plenty of water
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets
  6. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets
    ever use an intraworkout drink? i only ask because when your getting pumps and extra nutrients into the muscles something like compete to really maximize the effectiveness of the hemavol, i've been using an amino product during my workout for almost two years straight now
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    I've used amino last and the old size on pre contenst intra
  8. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0

    totally agree with the pumps being long lasting.. srs.. u can lift in the morning and still feel pumped after work.
  9. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Hemavol + ARA is always.. WIN!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    I think Hemavol uncut and ara is my fav new stack.
  11. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I think Hemavol uncut and ara is my fav new stack.
    I'll def have to look into uncut, never considered it!!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle
  13. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle
    The pill part is really nice!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0

    Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity
  15. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity

    Nothing beats pumps!! My favorite is when my arm gets pumped brushing my teeth before the gym with,

    2 Scoops Hemavol + 500mg Agmatine + 4 caps KNO3
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nothing beats pumps!! My favorite is when my arm gets pumped brushing my teeth before the gym with,

    2 Scoops Hemavol + 500mg Agmatine + 4 caps KNO3
    thats one crazy pump stack
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats one crazy pump stack
    Yup.. and a nice little pump trick... add some salt to it! salt makes all pumps better!! especially with hemavol!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yup.. and a nice little pump trick... add some salt to it! salt makes all pumps better!! especially with hemavol!

    Mike
    yeah i still need to try that....i've recently turned my cardio day into a giant superset of chest,tris,shoulders, and abs...it's incredible how my whole upper body gets pumped on the conquer and hemavol stack
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Hemavol and Maximize V2 combo rocks!!!
    By Aleksandar37 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Stackedcop's pump log Anabeta, GlycoBol, Hemavol and more!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 01:17 AM
  3. My review of Lemon Drop Hemavol, and MaximizeV2!!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:09 PM
  4. Hemavol and Slin-Sane
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:36 PM
  5. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in