Need advice on IForce stack..

STEELCITY

Awards
Haven't been on the board in a while but I am not new to IForce products. In the past I have taken Testabolan, Tropinol, Reversitol, Intimidate, Lights Out, Creaplex and TT-33. Now I am looking for a stack. I just don't want to go overboard on all the boosters.

I am currently thinking of going with: Tropinol stacked with Reversitol. Intimidate for the L-dopa. Along with TT-33 (and Creaplex is everyday for me).

I would like some opinions or your thoughts of this stack.

Also, what is the difference between Dexaprine and TT-33?

and....do you defeat the purpose of creatine if you go into the sauna daily?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dexaprine is a stimulant based fat burner and probably the top fat burner on the market, tt33 is a stim free burner that boosts metabolism through the thyroid

i'd still take creaplex even with the sauna, just make sure your drinking enough water throughout the day.....might want to give up the sauna though, new tests show that guys who go in the sauna daily have lower test

tropinol xp and intimidate would be a great stack to increase test, pump, and recovery though....might want to look into conquer as a preworkout or even compete for intraworkout nutrition as well

BigHoop65

Awards
I get tempted to automatically give advice... But i always ask first...

What's your goal? What are you looking to achieve?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate SRT + Tropinol XP for 8 weeks. The other addition I'd add if money was no issue, would be testabolan into the mix! Love that combo!!

Dexarpine is a stimulant based fat burner like mentioned with several angled geared towards fat loss. Creatine causes intramuscular water retention, sauna water less is extracellular typically in the subq fat layer. So no, you will not defeat it :)

Mike

STEELCITY

Awards
Appreciate the in for YG..

I want to look into that sauna study

STEELCITY

Awards
Hoops...

I'm just looking to hold my strength right now and melt some belly fat. My main focus right now is to strengthen my core. I've been pulling my back due to a weak core and it sidelines me. I'm 5'11'' and weigh 220. I put up 110 lb dumbells on incline 3 sets of 8-6-6. So the upper body is there but it can always get a little stronger and defined. But the main focus right now is belly and legs. So I will need rapid recovery!

STEELCITY

Awards
How you been Critical?

Ok thanks for letting me understand the difference on the water retention. Is Dexaprine and the sauna what I should be looking for to burn off the belly fat?

(I also just bought that Ab Carver wheel from Amazon to keep me busy on my core when I'm home)

BigHoop65

Awards
I've done sauna before... In my experience it actually hinders recovery and strength gains, especially in weak areas. The only true benefit I've found is kicking sickness, clearing up skin and getting out some subcutaneous water.

Disclaimer: this is just my experience.

Also have you thought about letting go of the creatine for a while?

STEELCITY

Awards
as of right now I have not taken creatine for about a month..

why do you suggest I let it go?

BigHoop65

Awards
I've personally found it difficult to trim my core while on creatine. I don't take creatine anymore because it doesn't go with the type of condition I'd like to be in anyway.

That may not be the same for everyone but it's what I got via trial and error.

STEELCITY

Awards
what if I do Intimidate and Tropinol for 4 weeks and when those are done I do Testabolan for 4 weeks?

During this time, how should I stack Dexaprine? and should I be taking Creatine during the day, pre or post workout?

I usually do post work out and I work out at midnight.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that would be fine.. dose the dexaprine through out the 8 weeks. take 3-5 grams of creatine any time of the day you want. you don't need to load it.
personally I would add forskolin 95 to this stack at 100mgs per day.. (there is some already in the tropinol.) so it would be a healthy dose each day.
id also look into a Cyclic Keto Diet for the 8 weeks you plan to get diced.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How you been Critical?

Ok thanks for letting me understand the difference on the water retention. Is Dexaprine and the sauna what I should be looking for to burn off the belly fat?

(I also just bought that Ab Carver wheel from Amazon to keep me busy on my core when I'm home)
The sauna wont burn belly fat.. it will temp dehydrate it for a few hours max. Evomuse makes dry rub, which will do the exact same thing. Topical diuretic, prolly stronger than a suana.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if I do Intimidate and Tropinol for 4 weeks and when those are done I do Testabolan for 4 weeks?

During this time, how should I stack Dexaprine? and should I be taking Creatine during the day, pre or post workout?

I usually do post work out and I work out at midnight.
I would prolly do, Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT for 8 weeks.

Our two best stacks IMO are,

Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT
Reversitol V.2 + Testabolan

Maybe do each for 4 weeks and compare??

Would be a killer log! If you log that shiat well, we will keep you in mind for all future promos :)

Mike