Trop Xp Cycle

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've seen on some forums that trop xp can be run for 12 weeks... but I've done some research and fadogia is not meant to be taken for more than 8 because it depleted cholesterol from the testes?

Could I please have some more info on this?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im going to pass this one on to VT.. I will have to look into this myself as Im staring at a bottle right now!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking too much fadogia for too long can be problematic. TXP contains an amount which significantly boosts test, but does not reach the danger threshold that was found in the studies

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Taking too much fadogia for too long can be problematic. TXP contains an amount which significantly boosts test, but does not reach the danger threshold that was found in the studies
Then a 12 week cycle is a no go?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then a 12 week cycle is a no go?
I would personally suggest to run it for 8 weeks. You could bridge it with something else like intimidate srt if you are looking for a 12 week run.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fadogia is a grea test booster.....if you take the recommended dose you won't be over doing it, staying below 1g of fadogia is key

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think VT is saying you could use it for 12 weeks as you will not be taking enough to become problematic.

but i like what mike suggested too. also you might want to run reversitol afterword's to help keep the test up. no it doesn't need a PCT but reversitol is great for optimizing hormonal output and would keep your test higher between runs of other stuff.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I would personally suggest to run it for 8 weeks. You could bridge it with something else like intimidate srt if you are looking for a 12 week run.

Mike
i think VT is saying you could use it for 12 weeks as you will not be taking enough to become problematic.

but i like what mike suggested too. also you might want to run reversitol afterword's to help keep the test up. no it doesn't need a PCT but reversitol is great for optimizing hormonal output and would keep your test higher between runs of other stuff.
Well, I have two bottles of Intimidate SRT and two bottles of Trop XP. I was thinking of adding a fat burner to this like dexprine xr or alphamine.

Can I add Testabolan to this stack as well? And then would I have to use Reveristol?

Breakdown:
Weeks 1-8 - Intimidate
Weeks 4-12(16) - Trop XP
Week 1-8 - Dex XR or Alphamine
Weeks 6-14 - Testabolan
Weeks 16-20 - Reversitol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I have two bottles of Intimidate SRT and two bottles of Trop XP. I was thinking of adding a fat burner to this like dexprine xr or alphamine.

Can I add Testabolan to this stack as well? And then would I have to use Reveristol?

Breakdown:
Weeks 1-8 - Intimidate
Weeks 4-12(16) - Trop XP
Week 1-8 - Dex XR or Alphamine
Weeks 6-14 - Testabolan
Weeks 16-20 - Reversitol
if your looking to keep muscle and lose fat, i'd think stacking intimidate srt and dexaprine would be awesome.....dexaprine being a great fat burner but the intimidate will increase test also while drying you out, but i also love the idea because dexaprine has stims yet the intimidate will make sure you still get a restful nights sleep to fully recover each night

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to keep muscle and lose fat, i'd think stacking intimidate srt and dexaprine would be awesome.....dexaprine being a great fat burner but the intimidate will increase test also while drying you out, but i also love the idea because dexaprine has stims yet the intimidate will make sure you still get a restful nights sleep to fully recover each night
I'm looking to recomp and cut fat as well -keeping calories about 200-300 above on workout days and 500-1000 below on non workout days.

I think I'm just going to do an 8 week run of it all and adding Testabolan for the divenex and ALCAR.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think i would do trop/intimidate/fosk95/dex stack for 8 weeks followed with ArA/dex/forsk95/tt-33 for 6 weeks. you will need to adjust dex dosage accordingly as u go.
this would likely give you all the recomp you can handle. and the second phase would further progress and maybe increase mass and strength with addition of ArA

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to recomp and cut fat as well -keeping calories about 200-300 above on workout days and 500-1000 below on non workout days.

I think I'm just going to do an 8 week run of it all and adding Testabolan for the divenex and ALCAR.
I was thinking about stacking these two. I have a OG bottle of Dexaprine and just got a bottle of intimidate srt! Will be running pretty soon!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
i think i would do trop/intimidate/fosk95/dex stack for 8 weeks followed with ArA/dex/forsk95/tt-33 for 6 weeks. you will need to adjust dex dosage accordingly as u go.
this would likely give you all the recomp you can handle. and the second phase would further progress and maybe increase mass and strength with addition of ArA
I'm currently on ArA/ABE/F-95/AT2 and will add shift into this stack in about a week. TT-33 made me feel ill and lethargic. It had a catabolic affect on my body. Any other users report this?

I'm dosing ArA on workout days so I should be done late December. Once I'm finished, I'm going to go straight into trop/intimidate/testabolan/alphamine or dex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i havnt heard of tt-33 making people asleepy but its been out for quite a while so any of the logs i would have read would be fragmented deep in my memory.
sounds like we are basically on the same page here.. rock that sh!t yo!

:dance:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on ArA/ABE/F-95/AT2 and will add shift into this stack in about a week. TT-33 made me feel ill and lethargic. It had a catabolic affect on my body. Any other users report this?

I'm dosing ArA on workout days so I should be done late December. Once I'm finished, I'm going to go straight into trop/intimidate/testabolan/alphamine or dex.
Really, it shouldnt lol. TT33 is a thyroidal hormone. If anything, it should give you more energy. It should also have an anabolic effect via increasing protein synthesis, not catabolism.

Mike

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah I don't see how TT-33 could have produced those results unless you have some thyroid issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im betting people are claiming its closer to the t3 than it is.. that would make sense as t3 does make people lethargic when its dosed along side of anabolics and dosed high.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Engineer, I have never heard of this either. I have ran several bottles of TT-33 and never personally had this happen

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im betting people are claiming its closer to the t3 than it is.. that would make sense as t3 does make people lethargic when its dosed along side of anabolics and dosed high.
Never heard of T3/ Cytomel making people tired bro!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have quite a few times ... but who knows with all these research chems on the market.. could be anything... as well as noobs mistaking the lethargy from anabolics for the t3 they just added who knows.. I havnt ever used t3 or t4 ..kinda skeerd to.
if someone like you would hold my hand I might tho. that's why tt-33 works so good for me my thyroid output is shat.