Compete is amazing... Completely under appreciated

  1. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Compete is amazing... Completely under appreciated


    I have been taking compete periworkout for about a week... Swapped out my gatorade/amino mix... It is lower in carb and i walk out the gym feeling almost fresh... My muscles will be tired but mentally i am not shot and i feel enegery....


    Did 25 sets of legs last night and i was not completely incapacitated afterwards. My workouts had me lifting heavier on set 4 and 5 of a movement....

    Love Compete,

    Trying hemavol at the moment too.... Not sold on it yet...

  2. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    glad you love compete

    i can't wait to try it, should blow my normal bcaa mixture out of the water
  3. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    all this time i have been saying that i wished there was a good bcaa / gatorade hybrid and its finally here
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    i am dying to try conquer + hemavol together
  5. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    for the record, at 260 lbs... 2 scoops of hemavol was night and day different from one scoop....
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Not sold on hemavol?!?!? Is it not working for you? There are many ways to get it to work, and even work better!
  7. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Not sold on hemavol?!?!? Is it not working for you? There are many ways to get it to work, and even work better!
    One scoop was kind of MEH from a pump standpoint...

    Doubling my dose seemed to work really well - nice and swole... I am looking forward to trying Conquest when i am done evaluating skip lacours preworkout..
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    One scoop was kind of MEH from a pump standpoint...

    Doubling my dose seemed to work really well - nice and swole... I am looking forward to trying Conquest when i am done evaluating skip lacours preworkout..
    I think you mean conquer!

    For hemavol, for most an empty stomach is essential as is proper hydration prior to taking it, as well as with taking it.

    Mike
  9. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    for the record, at 260 lbs... 2 scoops of hemavol was night and day different from one scoop....
    this!^^ I always use two scoops! big fat heapin steamer scoops!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    I will try and get 2 hours of no food before training today... i usually eat oats or something an hour before...

    meant conquer!

    If its half as good as compete i am sure i will love your pre workout
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    this!^^ I always use two scoops! big fat heapin steamer scoops!
    you only weigh 201
  12. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0

    1 heaping scoop of Hemavol and one scoop of compete was on point for me! I have yet to try Conquer!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  13. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Still playing around with my hemavol/compete... Not getting the mongo pumps but i literally walk out fresh no natter how hard or long i train... Going to murder legs today, if i am walking out feeling half as good as i felt yesterday i will be uber excited...
  14. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    you only weigh 201
    SMH
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. New Member
    LivingStrongE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Compete is amazing! You probably feel amazing after the workout because one of it's job is to aid in recovery.
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Still playing around with my hemavol/compete... Not getting the mongo pumps but i literally walk out fresh no natter how hard or long i train... Going to murder legs today, if i am walking out feeling half as good as i felt yesterday i will be uber excited...
    Proper hydration prior to taking it, proper hydration while you take it.. salt, and empty stomach will all make it even better! 1000mg salt about an hour before taking it will really do wonders.. Have some chicken brooth

    Mike
  17. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Proper hydration prior to taking it, proper hydration while you take it.. salt, and empty stomach will all make it even better! 1000mg salt about an hour before taking it will really do wonders.. Have some chicken brooth

    Mike
    training arms tonight, will try the sodium...

    Hydration is on point...
  18. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    for me hemavol also works better at two scoops....for me agamatine needs to be dosed at about 1,000mgs
  19. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Hemavol makes me hungry. Why is this?
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Cause it tastes so freakin good.. it stimulates your appetite!!!

    haha jk.. I really don't know. For me, it decreases my appetite due to all the water I take with it.

    Mike
  21. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Cause it tastes so freakin good.. it stimulates your appetite!!!

    haha jk.. I really don't know. For me, it decreases my appetite due to all the water I take with it.

    Mike
    I agree I drink so much water when im taking Hemavol and/or Compete I really feel full!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  22. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Hemavol makes me hungry. Why is this?
    i don't have an exact answer...only thing i could think of is all your nutrients at the time you take hemavol are feeding your muscles, plus agmatine has gda type properties that sometimes makes ppl more hungry from what i've seen....just a guess #broscience but its what i think might be happening
  23. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Picked up Conquer... All my flavors are lined up, Saturday is chest day... I am excited...
  24. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Picked up Conquer... All my flavors are lined up, Saturday is chest day... I am excited...
    i like the stack....open up the veins with the conquer for good pumps but also to allow the proteins in the compete to enter the muscles during training
  25. New Member
    Pec.Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i like the stack....open up the veins with the conquer for good pumps but also to allow the proteins in the conquer to enter the muscles during training
    Is it protein in conquer? You must mean compete?

    I love as well compete, gives me good focus and endurance. The taste is awesome (tangy tangerine)
  26. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Picked up Conquer... All my flavors are lined up, Saturday is chest day... I am excited...
    Awesome man! Keep us updated!
  27. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Is it protein in conquer? You must mean compete?

    I love as well compete, gives me good focus and endurance. The taste is awesome (tangy tangerine)
    haha yeah i typed in conquer twice...end of the day at work, my mistake

    take the conquer pre workout to help open up those paths for the compete to enter...compete has whey protein hydrolysate in it
  28. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Took the full stack on Saturday. Was pretty amazed... I have recommended Compete to most of those who i train with, they all love it as well... The power and strength it sets 4 and 5 of 5 on my big movements is amazing...

    Conquer was awesome... One scoop, nice amount of stim (not too much)...
  29. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Took the full stack on Saturday. Was pretty amazed... I have recommended Compete to most of those who i train with, they all love it as well... The power and strength it sets 4 and 5 of 5 on my big movements is amazing...

    Conquer was awesome... One scoop, nice amount of stim (not too much)...
    Glad you enjoyed the stack together, seems so simple yet so effective
  30. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the stack together, seems so simple yet so effective

    Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
  31. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
    i'm the same way, i was doing good on my last cut that just ended last week....i thought i was keeping a majority of my mass but all of a sudden without crazy diet changes i felt small in my arms especially

    the good thing about compete is it has protein but also has ingredients to help endurance...i know when i'm on less carbs i'm beat up even after my first movment, i.e. squats, i barely wanted to do anything else...compete should help you push longer in the gym once your carbs down
  32. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
    When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full . Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

    When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

    Mike
  33. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)
  34. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)
    My guess.. you will feel better

    Mike
  35. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full . Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

    When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

    Mike
    damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.
    Agreed.. 1 scoop upon waking and another 6 hours later.. Good to go! I tend to use a little extra bulk gms when dieting also.

    Mike
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Emu Oil is AMAZING!
    By Synicus in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 05:41 AM
  2. Bulk Powerfull is amazing!
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 03:57 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
  4. customer service is amazing
    By bubba04 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in