Compete is amazing... Completely under appreciated

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
    i'm the same way, i was doing good on my last cut that just ended last week....i thought i was keeping a majority of my mass but all of a sudden without crazy diet changes i felt small in my arms especially

the good thing about compete is it has protein but also has ingredients to help endurance...i know when i'm on less carbs i'm beat up even after my first movment, i.e. squats, i barely wanted to do anything else...compete should help you push longer in the gym once your carbs down

2. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
    When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full . Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)

4. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)
    My guess.. you will feel better

Mike

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full . Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

Mike
    damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.
    Agreed.. 1 scoop upon waking and another 6 hours later.. Good to go! I tend to use a little extra bulk gms when dieting also.

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Emu Oil is AMAZING!
    By Synicus in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 07:41 AM
  2. Bulk Powerfull is amazing!
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 21