I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help


    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Mass Gainz and could give me some insight on the taste. It looks like a really different type of mass gainer since it has a good amount of protein per scoop, not the normal mass gainer that has like 5g's of protein and you need 5 scoops just to get 20g's of protein. Even at one scoop it's still 300 calories and 17.5g's of protein per scoop for 62 scoops per tub.

    I like to plan ahead and now that I've cut for the summer, I leave for the beach next Saturday. It's time to plan for the fall and I'm thinking of using Mass Gainz, 1 scoop with my breakfast and maybe another scoop sipped on throughout the day. One tub would still last 31 days that way. Of course I'll have normal protein to use as well like Protean for pre and post workout.

    I also looked in my stash to see what else I have laying around that could be used in conjunction with this. I have some Size On Max Performance and a tub of Universal Gain Fast which could both be used to really increase calories and protein content......I'm looking for some suggestions on what other I Force products I could throw into the mix to gain some quality weight. Of course I want to remain as lean as possible.

    I'm thinking:
    Conquer pre workout
    Compete with the Size On intra
    Protean and Isotean
    Hemavol or Potassium Nitrate

    anything else?
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com


  2. A picture of mike above your bed for motivation....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    A picture of mike above your bed for motivation....
    haha yeah thats insta gainz
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  4. bump

    but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

    probably start the gaining phase around october
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    bump

    but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

    probably start the gaining phase around october
    I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed

    Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.


    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed

    Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.


    Mike
    i was thinking about throwing it in Tropinol XP is def one my favorite test boosters....i've wanted to run it again ever since i logged a few months back
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  7. Subbed for release date of Mass Gainz

  8. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Subbed for release date of Mass Gainz
    can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

    300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

    300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see
    Lol and 300g sugar!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.
    This Spot For Sale

  11. When is the release date?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.
    thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub
    Some barely last a week lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Some barely last a week lol

    haha your right, i think the universal stuff i have if taken as directed lasts i think 9 days....if Mass Gainz tastes as good as Protean it could be a steal when it comes to mass gainer supplements
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  15. not quite mass gainz but this morning i added Isotean to my breakfast and am starting conquer pre workout tonight for training....let the gainz begin
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  16. Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.
    looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining
    For now, the Euro version is available, the US version IMO is better and will be here soon!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    For now, the Euro version is available, the US version IMO is better and will be here soon!

    Mike
    awe yea! "hey dre, can I get a witness?"
    This Spot For Sale

  20. that's awesome news, I can't wait for it
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  21. hmmm...Iforce posted on FB yesterday from what i saw of the new postworkout product called finish line, interest is peaked
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  22. IT looks like a great tool to add to the arsenal before this winters bulk!

  23. Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.
    yes me2...started my ultimate mass plan yesterday....i don't have mass gainz but i got some other free high calorie protein to use in conjunction with isotean, its nice to drink one of those shakes and take some conquer preworkout, pump city
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  25. i'm really interested in getting some intimidate because of the reviews i've read, seems like ppl gained some nice weight and really leaned out while taking the product
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro mass cycle and PCT help
    By kidmuscle65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:04 PM
  2. mass gainers and bulking
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
  3. a hgh? and bulking supplements help!
    By Russsssssssss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
  5. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in