I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help


    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Mass Gainz and could give me some insight on the taste. It looks like a really different type of mass gainer since it has a good amount of protein per scoop, not the normal mass gainer that has like 5g's of protein and you need 5 scoops just to get 20g's of protein. Even at one scoop it's still 300 calories and 17.5g's of protein per scoop for 62 scoops per tub.

    I like to plan ahead and now that I've cut for the summer, I leave for the beach next Saturday. It's time to plan for the fall and I'm thinking of using Mass Gainz, 1 scoop with my breakfast and maybe another scoop sipped on throughout the day. One tub would still last 31 days that way. Of course I'll have normal protein to use as well like Protean for pre and post workout.

    I also looked in my stash to see what else I have laying around that could be used in conjunction with this. I have some Size On Max Performance and a tub of Universal Gain Fast which could both be used to really increase calories and protein content......I'm looking for some suggestions on what other I Force products I could throw into the mix to gain some quality weight. Of course I want to remain as lean as possible.

    I'm thinking:
    Conquer pre workout
    Compete with the Size On intra
    Protean and Isotean
    Hemavol or Potassium Nitrate

    anything else?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt


  2. A picture of mike above your bed for motivation....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    A picture of mike above your bed for motivation....
    haha yeah thats insta gainz
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  4. bump

    but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

    probably start the gaining phase around october
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    bump

    but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

    probably start the gaining phase around october
    I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed

    Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.


    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed

    Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.


    Mike
    i was thinking about throwing it in Tropinol XP is def one my favorite test boosters....i've wanted to run it again ever since i logged a few months back
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  7. Subbed for release date of Mass Gainz

  8. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Subbed for release date of Mass Gainz
    can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

    300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

    300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see
    Lol and 300g sugar!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. When is the release date?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.
    thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub
    Some barely last a week lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Some barely last a week lol

    haha your right, i think the universal stuff i have if taken as directed lasts i think 9 days....if Mass Gainz tastes as good as Protean it could be a steal when it comes to mass gainer supplements
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  15. not quite mass gainz but this morning i added Isotean to my breakfast and am starting conquer pre workout tonight for training....let the gainz begin
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  16. Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.
    looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining
    For now, the Euro version is available, the US version IMO is better and will be here soon!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    For now, the Euro version is available, the US version IMO is better and will be here soon!

    Mike
    awe yea! "hey dre, can I get a witness?"
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. that's awesome news, I can't wait for it
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  21. hmmm...Iforce posted on FB yesterday from what i saw of the new postworkout product called finish line, interest is peaked
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  22. IT looks like a great tool to add to the arsenal before this winters bulk!

  23. Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.
    yes me2...started my ultimate mass plan yesterday....i don't have mass gainz but i got some other free high calorie protein to use in conjunction with isotean, its nice to drink one of those shakes and take some conquer preworkout, pump city
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  25. i'm really interested in getting some intimidate because of the reviews i've read, seems like ppl gained some nice weight and really leaned out while taking the product
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm really interested in getting some intimidate because of the reviews i've read, seems like ppl gained some nice weight and really leaned out while taking the product
    tropinol is great I look forward to stacking the two..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    tropinol is great I look forward to stacking the two..
    i love tropinol xp, when i logged it before i was a rep it was one of the best boosters i've ever tried
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  28. vanilla isotean and chocolate truffle protean have treated me nicely during this time that i try and gain some weight, both taste really spot on in terms of protean products

    not to mention i haven't really had a bad workout while taking conquer....the only one was sub par was because i was sick, not even sure anything could have made that workout worth it
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    vanilla isotean and chocolate truffle protean have treated me nicely during this time that i try and gain some weight, both taste really spot on in terms of protean products

    not to mention i haven't really had a bad workout while taking conquer....the only one was sub par was because i was sick, not even sure anything could have made that workout worth it
    How many scoops of conquer are you using?

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    How many scoops of conquer are you using?

    Mike
    just 1 scoop....i do mix in 1 scoop of condense, i tried condense in the past and wasn't a huge fan, so i figured 200mg's of caffeine added to the conquer would be a really nice combination...almost out of condense though so i'll be playing with more scoops of conquer to see how it feels very shortly
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro mass cycle and PCT help
    By kidmuscle65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:04 PM
  2. mass gainers and bulking
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:45 PM
  3. a hgh? and bulking supplements help!
    By Russsssssssss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:29 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 08:32 AM
  5. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in