I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Mass Gainz and could give me some insight on the taste. It looks like a really different type of mass gainer since it has a good amount of protein per scoop, not the normal mass gainer that has like 5g's of protein and you need 5 scoops just to get 20g's of protein. Even at one scoop it's still 300 calories and 17.5g's of protein per scoop for 62 scoops per tub.

I like to plan ahead and now that I've cut for the summer, I leave for the beach next Saturday. It's time to plan for the fall and I'm thinking of using Mass Gainz, 1 scoop with my breakfast and maybe another scoop sipped on throughout the day. One tub would still last 31 days that way. Of course I'll have normal protein to use as well like Protean for pre and post workout.

I also looked in my stash to see what else I have laying around that could be used in conjunction with this. I have some Size On Max Performance and a tub of Universal Gain Fast which could both be used to really increase calories and protein content......I'm looking for some suggestions on what other I Force products I could throw into the mix to gain some quality weight. Of course I want to remain as lean as possible.

I'm thinking:
Conquer pre workout
Compete with the Size On intra
Protean and Isotean
Hemavol or Potassium Nitrate

anything else?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A picture of mike above your bed for motivation....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump

but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

probably start the gaining phase around october

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

but i think i'm going to go with mass gainz in the morning with breakfast to increase protein and calories and then use protean during other parts of the day like pre and/or post workout

probably start the gaining phase around october
I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed :p

Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really know all to much about mass gains yet. I've been told, but I don't really recall the exact formula because it is not yet available. I can though, shoot you over some noodz for over your bed :p

Stack looks good to me.. do you want a test booster in there? If you didn't buy KNO3 you could get tropinol xp and use that as your KNO3 pre-workout source.

Mike
i was thinking about throwing it in Tropinol XP is def one my favorite test boosters....i've wanted to run it again ever since i logged a few months back

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for release date of Mass Gainz
can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't wait to try it....i'm not into buying "weight" gainers that are 5 scoops per serving for 12 servings per container and only 5g's of protein per scoop

300 calories per scoop at 17.5g's of protein is nice to see
Lol and 300g sugar!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great tool for those looking to add some quick calories. and as far as I can tell 60+ servings will be extrememly affordable at even two scoops per day.
thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what really grabbed my attention....i know an old friend used to take N Large and it wouldn't even last him a month for a full tub
Some barely last a week lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some barely last a week lol

haha your right, i think the universal stuff i have if taken as directed lasts i think 9 days....if Mass Gainz tastes as good as Protean it could be a steal when it comes to mass gainer supplements

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not quite mass gainz but this morning i added Isotean to my breakfast and am starting conquer pre workout tonight for training....let the gainz begin

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I came to check out this thread. I've had good success with iForce products and I'm always on the lookout for a quality gainer to help boost the calories when needed. Eager to learn more about this and all its solid gold goodness.
looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like mass gainz is for european distributors only but hopefully we get it here in america....as i mentioned it looks like it's a much better deal than your typical mass gaining protein, i'm going to try and randomly update here in how iforce products are working for me during my weight gaining
For now, the Euro version is available, the US version IMO is better and will be here soon!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's awesome news, I can't wait for it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm...Iforce posted on FB yesterday from what i saw of the new postworkout product called finish line, interest is peaked

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
IT looks like a great tool to add to the arsenal before this winters bulk!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in when this comes out. Love to get some Mass gainz.
yes me2...started my ultimate mass plan yesterday....i don't have mass gainz but i got some other free high calorie protein to use in conjunction with isotean, its nice to drink one of those shakes and take some conquer preworkout, pump city

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm really interested in getting some intimidate because of the reviews i've read, seems like ppl gained some nice weight and really leaned out while taking the product

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm really interested in getting some intimidate because of the reviews i've read, seems like ppl gained some nice weight and really leaned out while taking the product
tropinol is great I look forward to stacking the two..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vanilla isotean and chocolate truffle protean have treated me nicely during this time that i try and gain some weight, both taste really spot on in terms of protean products

not to mention i haven't really had a bad workout while taking conquer....the only one was sub par was because i was sick, not even sure anything could have made that workout worth it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
vanilla isotean and chocolate truffle protean have treated me nicely during this time that i try and gain some weight, both taste really spot on in terms of protean products

not to mention i haven't really had a bad workout while taking conquer....the only one was sub par was because i was sick, not even sure anything could have made that workout worth it
How many scoops of conquer are you using?

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many scoops of conquer are you using?

Mike
just 1 scoop....i do mix in 1 scoop of condense, i tried condense in the past and wasn't a huge fan, so i figured 200mg's of caffeine added to the conquer would be a really nice combination...almost out of condense though so i'll be playing with more scoops of conquer to see how it feels very shortly

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't really impressed with condense myself.. potassium nitrates are going to be my go to for nitrates from now on tho.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't really impressed with condense myself.. potassium nitrates are going to be my go to for nitrates from now on tho.
i agree....everyone says nitrates are nitrates so i believe them....but i haven't had as good results with other nitrate products as i have with potassium nitrate

however because conquer has such a good stimulant blend...the added 200mg of caffeine really puts the energy over the top...it's been a good combination

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i'm 4lbs away from my goal and i still have a month and a week to go of gaining weight

my current I force supps include:
Protean and Hemavol only...i ran out of Conquer and I decided to open a bottle of neurocore that i got for free

I'm also running low on the weight gainer i have on hand and size on...so i'll replace size on with compete once i run out....then come january with a recomp in mind using intimidate srt and bulbine, assuming i won't totally crush estrogen too much, if i see signs of that bulbine will be stopped

i went a belt loop tigher on my jeans which is weird, my pants fit more lose than before, when i look in the mirror in the front i have a much more visable V shape than i did however when i stand to the side my upper stomach appears to have gained size or is holding fat....not too much fat gain overall, just observations i've noticed so far

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i'm 4lbs away from my goal and i still have a month and a week to go of gaining weight

my current I force supps include:
Protean and Hemavol only...i ran out of Conquer and I decided to open a bottle of neurocore that i got for free

I'm also running low on the weight gainer i have on hand and size on...so i'll replace size on with compete once i run out....then come january with a recomp in mind using intimidate srt and bulbine, assuming i won't totally crush estrogen too much, if i see signs of that bulbine will be stopped

i went a belt loop tigher on my jeans which is weird, my pants fit more lose than before, when i look in the mirror in the front i have a much more visable V shape than i did however when i stand to the side my upper stomach appears to have gained size or is holding fat....not too much fat gain overall, just observations i've noticed so far
Awesome man, props to you.. finish strong and enjoy the holidays :)

Mike

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm anxiously awaiting Mass Gainz as well. I can't wait to peak with my winter bulk adding this to the mix.

-Spaz

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm anxiously awaiting Mass Gainz as well. I can't wait to peak with my winter bulk adding this to the mix.

-Spaz
i believe it's only available in europe....but be on the lookout for "Finish Line", it appears to be a post workout drink

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

-Spaz
Same. Should be soon!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw a picture on I Force's Instagram and FB the other day, let the tension build

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Routinely, i bulk in the summer!
now i know it would be an unpopular opinion but even on a cut, if someone was to hold off their carbs until post workout, just 1 scoop of mass gainz still gives 20 grams of protein and 37.5 grams of carbs from oats and not sugars....if they are tracking everything correctly technically mass gainz could be used quite well during a cut

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now i know it would be an unpopular opinion but even on a cut, if someone was to hold off their carbs until post workout, just 1 scoop of mass gainz still gives 20 grams of protein and 37.5 grams of carbs from oats and not sugars....if they are tracking everything correctly technically mass gainz could be used quite well during a cut
Mass gains at 1 scoop could easily be implemented into a cut several times a day with its solid profile.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass gains at 1 scoop could easily be implemented into a cut several times a day with its solid profile.

Mike
def not your average mass building protein thats like 7 grams of protein per scoop and filled with a bunch of junk

PuZo

Awards
  • Established