I Force Mass Gainz and bulk help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I wasn't really impressed with condense myself.. potassium nitrates are going to be my go to for nitrates from now on tho.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I wasn't really impressed with condense myself.. potassium nitrates are going to be my go to for nitrates from now on tho.
    i agree....everyone says nitrates are nitrates so i believe them....but i haven't had as good results with other nitrate products as i have with potassium nitrate

however because conquer has such a good stimulant blend...the added 200mg of caffeine really puts the energy over the top...it's been a good combination
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. so i'm 4lbs away from my goal and i still have a month and a week to go of gaining weight

my current I force supps include:
    Protean and Hemavol only...i ran out of Conquer and I decided to open a bottle of neurocore that i got for free

I'm also running low on the weight gainer i have on hand and size on...so i'll replace size on with compete once i run out....then come january with a recomp in mind using intimidate srt and bulbine, assuming i won't totally crush estrogen too much, if i see signs of that bulbine will be stopped

i went a belt loop tigher on my jeans which is weird, my pants fit more lose than before, when i look in the mirror in the front i have a much more visable V shape than i did however when i stand to the side my upper stomach appears to have gained size or is holding fat....not too much fat gain overall, just observations i've noticed so far

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    so i'm 4lbs away from my goal and i still have a month and a week to go of gaining weight

my current I force supps include:
    Protean and Hemavol only...i ran out of Conquer and I decided to open a bottle of neurocore that i got for free

I'm also running low on the weight gainer i have on hand and size on...so i'll replace size on with compete once i run out....then come january with a recomp in mind using intimidate srt and bulbine, assuming i won't totally crush estrogen too much, if i see signs of that bulbine will be stopped

i went a belt loop tigher on my jeans which is weird, my pants fit more lose than before, when i look in the mirror in the front i have a much more visable V shape than i did however when i stand to the side my upper stomach appears to have gained size or is holding fat....not too much fat gain overall, just observations i've noticed so far
    Awesome man, props to you.. finish strong and enjoy the holidays

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. I'm anxiously awaiting Mass Gainz as well. I can't wait to peak with my winter bulk adding this to the mix.

-Spaz
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting Mass Gainz as well. I can't wait to peak with my winter bulk adding this to the mix.

-Spaz
    i believe it's only available in europe....but be on the lookout for "Finish Line", it appears to be a post workout drink

7. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting Mass Gainz as well. I can't wait to peak with my winter bulk adding this to the mix.

-Spaz
    Same. Should be soon!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. Saw a picture on I Force's Instagram and FB the other day, let the tension build

9. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post

-Spaz
    Agreed spaz... goin to be a fun time

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed spaz... goin to be a fun time
    Winter is almost over though!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Winter is almost over though!
    Routinely, i bulk in the summer!

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Routinely, i bulk in the summer!
    now i know it would be an unpopular opinion but even on a cut, if someone was to hold off their carbs until post workout, just 1 scoop of mass gainz still gives 20 grams of protein and 37.5 grams of carbs from oats and not sugars....if they are tracking everything correctly technically mass gainz could be used quite well during a cut

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    now i know it would be an unpopular opinion but even on a cut, if someone was to hold off their carbs until post workout, just 1 scoop of mass gainz still gives 20 grams of protein and 37.5 grams of carbs from oats and not sugars....if they are tracking everything correctly technically mass gainz could be used quite well during a cut
    Mass gains at 1 scoop could easily be implemented into a cut several times a day with its solid profile.

Mike

14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Mass gains at 1 scoop could easily be implemented into a cut several times a day with its solid profile.

Mike
    def not your average mass building protein thats like 7 grams of protein per scoop and filled with a bunch of junk

15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    Several times? U mad brah?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro mass cycle and PCT help
    By kidmuscle65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:04 PM
  2. mass gainers and bulking
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:45 PM
  3. a hgh? and bulking supplements help!
    By Russsssssssss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:29 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 08:32 AM
  5. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:33 PM