broke my Hemavolmen

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
wtf

Got a watermelon sample of Hemavol in the Intimidation stack since I've been wanting to try Intimidate for quite some time....holy sweet baby jesus. I wish I had some money to give it a longer look because it was beyond expectations. Taste was excellent too.

I used it w/ Craze and I wish I'd have had more time yesterday because I feel like I cheated myself out of a better workout and wish I'd saved it for a day I had more time.

well done. looking forward to seeing how Intimidate and ECDY work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man that's great you enjoyed it !!!
hemavol stacks with almost anything and makes it better!
you should most definitely report back your thoughts on the ecdy/intim stack.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed! Do you have intimidate or intimidate srt?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
SRT.

I've read a lot of mixed views on ECDY. But I'm a sucker for a BOGO type deal. the planet has that intimidation stack sale going on which is the SRT version. I suppose I need to look at the difference between that and the orginal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ecdy is very hit or miss. im one of the guys who gets beat up for liking it.
since you have it you should figure out if u like it or not.
for me it give good recovery and my skin tightens up.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not concerned wither way w/ ecdy. really didn't cost me extra over the normal price of the SRT....now if we had a intimidate hemavol deal....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand, its always nice to get in on the good deals!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Hemavol with all kinds of preworkouts and standalone! It never ceases to impress me! Especially the taste of the Lemon Drop! Its the bomb

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Question about hemavol. I know it lowers blood pressure. Would it still be safe to use this with forskolin 95 (which may also lower blood pressure)?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Question about hemavol. I know it lowers blood pressure. Would it still be safe to use this with forskolin 95 (which may also lower blood pressure)?
They should work together just fine, I've been taking Hemavol with other products that lower blood pressure for awhle. No adverse effects at this point.

To OP Very glad you are enjoying the Hemavol and Intimidate SRT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gms in hemavol should help offset any low pressure issues from the vasodilating effects of hemavol.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the volume of blood flow will be better so..like mike said above itll offset the drop in a good way.