Getting to know the iForce Minions

  1. Getting to know the iForce Minions


    First off I want to thank every single one of you at iForce for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the team. I'm excited to be apart of a tremendous supplement company out there. I will be happy to help everyone out with question in regards to iForce supplements, training, diet ...etc I will be doing my first physique show in Oct in Brooklyn which I'm crazy nervous about. Not sure if I am ready to compete but I purchased the NPC registration card so I have no choice now since I am not wasting $100. Been a rough road and pretty sure it will continue but I will be glad to share my experiences on stage with everyone. Once again don't hesitate to shoot me a message in regards to anything. I'm here to help and I'm sure I will need help along the way myself with questions and I think this is a really good team to be apart of. Thank you Team iForce!


  2. welcome my man! Im glad to be here as well!

  3. Awesome guys, glad to have you. Feel free to come with me to anything

    Mike
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome guys, glad to have you. Feel free to come with me to anything

    Mike
    Thanks Mike, will do!

  5. Congratulations bro and good luck on your show!

    ... Now send me some IsoTean!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Congratulations bro and good luck on your show!

    ... Now send me some IsoTean!
    Who is competing? Bodybuilding? What show

  7. I'm competing brother. I might do the Brooklyn show and maybe the eastern this year. I'm not sure if I will be ready or not but I already purchased the NPC registration card so I'm not letting $100 go to waste. Whether I'm first or last... Physique btw

  8. I'm here too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    I'm competing brother. I might do the Brooklyn show and maybe the eastern this year. I'm not sure if I will be ready or not but I already purchased the NPC registration card so I'm not letting $100 go to waste. Whether I'm first or last... Physique btw
    Where do you live?? Im in pa right by jersey.. Born in staten island

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Where do you live?? Im in pa right by jersey.. Born in staten island
    Jersey City,NJ

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Jersey City,NJ
    Lehigh Valley PA, bout 20 mins west of Phillipsburg NJ.. So prolly like 1.5 hours from you.

    Mike

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lehigh Valley PA, bout 20 mins west of Phillipsburg NJ.. So prolly like 1.5 hours from you.

    Mike
    living in leigh valley? i'm a quick turnpike ride away.....i used to love allentown and bethlehem

  13. I live in bethlehem, west side.. Close to the boarder of allentown lol.. Where are you from?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I live in bethlehem, west side.. Close to the boarder of allentown lol.. Where are you from?
    wilkes-barre/scranton

  15. I live in Louisville ky

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I live in Louisville ky
    I am right on the TN-KY border down I-75.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post

    I am right on the TN-KY border down I-75.
    Nice! I'm originally from Hopkinsville...right above ft Campbell

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    wilkes-barre/scranton
    Ohhh sh*t really.. I use to go up there all the time. I went to ESU.. but I played hockey at the ice box in scranton.. and had clinicals in college at moses taylor hospital.

    You're pretty freakin close.

    Mike
  

  
 

Log in
Log in