Which the better stack i-force?

  1. Which the better stack i-force?


    Hi, I'm new in here.


    I'd like to know more about these supplements.


    Tropinol XP


    Reversitol V2


    Testabolan V2


    Intimidate SRT


    Each one serve for what? and what is the best combination to be used?


    Thank you i-force team!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Vina69 View Post
    Hi, I'm new in here.


    I'd like to know more about these supplements.


    Tropinol XP Test booster taken pre-workout


    Reversitol V2 Anti-Estrogen


    Testabolan V2 Test booster


    Intimidate SRT - Test booster/Aromatase Inhibitor


    Each one serve for what? and what is the best combination to be used?


    Thank you i-force team!
    I would use Tropinol XP alone, Testabolan + Reveristol, or Intimidate SRT. Best bang for your buck and allows you to see how each product works for you.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  3. Could I use Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Reversitol V2 together?


    or


    Which stack was better?


    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT?


    or


    Reversitol v2 + Intimidate SRT?


    I need to take something for the liver?


    Thank you
    •   
       


  4. If you're going to run Tropinol-XP, run two bottles back to back. Like PuZo said, run TXP first, then the other's as he listed. You'll not only save money, but you'll know what works and what might not be as effective.

  5. I'll do a cycle of Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT.


    I need to take something to the liver and prolactin?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Vina69 View Post
    I'll do a cycle of Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT.


    I need to take something to the liver and prolactin?
    These products are not hormonal, so I would say you do not need to take anything for liver or prolactin.

  7. No liver, or prolactin issues to worry about here

    Tropinol XP Solo 8 weeks
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Testabolan V2

    Testabolan V2 + Reversitol V2

    All common stacks, many many combinations here though. What are your goals?

    Mike

  8. ricroc thanks for the info bro!

    Mike, I want to increase my muscles and get a good definition too.


    I have some thermogenic as oxyelite pro, roxy lean to use together.


    Do you think this cycle Tropinol + intimidate is good?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Vina69 View Post
    ricroc thanks for the info bro!

    Mike, I want to increase my muscles and get a good definition too.


    I have some thermogenic as oxyelite pro, roxy lean to use together.


    Do you think this cycle Tropinol + intimidate is good?
    Yes, Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT would be killer.

    Intimidate SRT was designed to be a recomp agent, while tropinol xp has Coleus Forskollin which has awesome recomp effects, but the pottassium nitrate in tropinol xp will create immediate workout enhancements as well as a defining effect due to its mild diuretic effect.

    Mike

  10. Do you think that I should use my thermogenic during the cycle?


    It's better to use Tropinol and intimidate together? Or use Tropinol first and then intimidate?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Vina69 View Post
    Do you think that I should use my thermogenic during the cycle?


    It's better to use Tropinol and intimidate together? Or use Tropinol first and then intimidate?
    What is your thermogenic? Honestly, you're more than fine running Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT. More isn't necessarily better.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    What is your thermogenic? Honestly, you're more than fine running Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT. More isn't necessarily better.

    Agreed. Something like TT33, a non-stimulant metabolic enhancer can work wonders to help burn fat or prevent fat gain all the while it aids in increasing protein synthesis. Perfect for building muscle in a "Lean" way.

    Mike

  13. @ Critical Bench. Should you take TXP with food prewrkt? Thanks for your help!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    @ Critical Bench. Should you take TXP with food prewrkt? Thanks for your help!
    I eat, and take my tropinol xp 45 mins after i eat, wait 30 mins and hit the gym! Works like a charm! Off days, 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner!

    Mike

  15. Great! Thanks for the reply! Do you recommend the same for revesitol 2? Thanks again for your help
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Great! Thanks for the reply! Do you recommend the same for revesitol 2? Thanks again for your help
    What part?

  17. Oops. The timing of the dose.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Oops. The timing of the dose.
    For reversitol v2, i do 2 in am, 1 in pm! Typically with meals but not always. Shouldnt make a difference either way.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. whats the better stack?
    By rhino67jg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:23 AM
  3. Which is better stack?
    By lazaross in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:20 PM
  4. whats the better stack?
    By matic22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:13 AM
  5. The Better Stack?
    By domestic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in