dexaprine XP i am impressed

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Just gave this a shot from the free sample I got with my conquest stack. I must say I think this stuff is powerful one pill is no joke i could even think of taking two no way. I am a huge fan of both versions of OEP and this stuff engery wise blows OEP away it was almost to much but leveled off to very nice that first hour or so I could stop moving. NOT sure i will be getting a bottle of it for every day use just yet but I do have a feeling this would be a great booster for my cardio days and I will be considering it once I am out of OEP. Just wanted to put this out there as a well done I-force I am impressed.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Just gave this a shot from the free sample I got with my conquest stack. I must say I think this stuff is powerful one pill is no joke i could even think of taking two no way. I am a huge fan of both versions of OEP and this stuff engery wise blows OEP away it was almost to much but leveled off to very nice that first hour or so I could stop moving. NOT sure i will be getting a bottle of it for every day use just yet but I do have a feeling this would be a great booster for my cardio days and I will be considering it once I am out of OEP. Just wanted to put this out there as a well done I-force I am impressed.
All from a sample pack, awesome! It does go on sale from time to time so keep an eye out and maybe you'll be persuaded to grab a bottle or two ;)

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I have recommended it to some friends as well and if it goes on sale i will grab a bottle just to add to my stock. Always need a good product in my arsenal to change things up when needed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
All from a sample pack, awesome! It does go on sale from time to time so keep an eye out and maybe you'll be persuaded to grab a bottle or two ;)
Any plans to turn it into a powder?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any plans to turn it into a powder?
It's been "TALKED" about. I don't really understand the whole powdered fat burner kick though.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I have hurt powders kick better but honestly with this stuff I dont think I would want a BETTER kick

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's been "TALKED" about. I don't really understand the whole powdered fat burner kick though.

Mike
I think it's a great idea in terms of everyone's unique levels of stim tolerance, makes the dosing customizable which is why a product like alphamine can be used by so many. Some people get away with 1/2 a scoop, I need 1.5-2
I would be down to try a powdered version for sure

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have hurt powders kick better but honestly with this stuff I dont think I would want a BETTER kick
Its also for dosing as well. Saves breaking up caps

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I never considered it but being able to take a smaller dose with a powder would be something useful.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few samples. Now I'm eager to try this out.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
One pill give it about 30 min and hang on

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I've had a sample pack for a couple months now, and finally tried it this morning. I took one capsule and was pretty impressed with the amount of clean energy I got. It's been about 10 hrs now and I still feel good. I felt nauseous after my workout, not sure if that was due to the dexaprine or because I pushed myself a lot harder today. Overall it was good and ill be ordering some soon.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see ppl are enjoying dexaprine...I recommended it over alphamine to a friend since I had no success with alphamine and she texts me at least once a week telling me how she loves it

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple of samples with my last Nutra order and it does work pretty well. I like it better than the origional.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Very glad you enjoyed Dexaprine XR catch it on sale sometime you won't regret it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very glad you enjoyed Dexaprine XR catch it on sale sometime you won't regret it.
even on nutra right now it's cheaper than alphamine and both forms of OEP.....so it's probably one of the best values out there for quality fat burners

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a couple of samples with my last Nutra order and it does work pretty well. I like it better than the origional.
OG was practically to strong!!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed Dexaprine-XR, I love it! I have ran over 4 bottles of it this summer all from Nutraplanet! The prices are ridiculously low! Best fat burner for the dollar

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
yea the OG was crazy strong. I couldnt take it!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U AINT LYING

Stuff is insane

I STILL have a stash I use when I realllllly need it and only use a HALF TAB
V2 actually had the strongest stim effect on my cardiovascular system..

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None of my Dexaprine's have "XP or V2" listed anywhere on the bottle

They simply say Dexaprine so how do you all know which one is which LOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of my Dexaprine's have "XP or V2" listed anywhere on the bottle

They simply say Dexaprine so how do you all know which one is which LOL
Well, there is no XP, its XR :D That will say on the bottle. V1 and V2 don't state that so you need to look at the ingredients. If you see 1,3 dymeth, 3,3 and 3,5 thyroidal hormones you got v1.. if you don't, you go v2 :)

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, there is no XP, its XR :D That will say on the bottle. V1 and V2 don't state that so you need to look at the ingredients. If you see 1,3 dymeth, 3,3 and 3,5 thyroidal hormones you got v1.. if you don't, you go v2 :)

Mike

no matter what it seems like people were in love with every version....some just have a preference

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D'OH!
:spank:

Thanks Mke ;)

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some OG samples... never used em.. perhaps i will take them babies next week.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have a full bottle of the og. I will probably start taking them in about a month.