dexaprine XP i am impressed

  1. dexaprine XP i am impressed


    Just gave this a shot from the free sample I got with my conquest stack. I must say I think this stuff is powerful one pill is no joke i could even think of taking two no way. I am a huge fan of both versions of OEP and this stuff engery wise blows OEP away it was almost to much but leveled off to very nice that first hour or so I could stop moving. NOT sure i will be getting a bottle of it for every day use just yet but I do have a feeling this would be a great booster for my cardio days and I will be considering it once I am out of OEP. Just wanted to put this out there as a well done I-force I am impressed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    Just gave this a shot from the free sample I got with my conquest stack. I must say I think this stuff is powerful one pill is no joke i could even think of taking two no way. I am a huge fan of both versions of OEP and this stuff engery wise blows OEP away it was almost to much but leveled off to very nice that first hour or so I could stop moving. NOT sure i will be getting a bottle of it for every day use just yet but I do have a feeling this would be a great booster for my cardio days and I will be considering it once I am out of OEP. Just wanted to put this out there as a well done I-force I am impressed.
    All from a sample pack, awesome! It does go on sale from time to time so keep an eye out and maybe you'll be persuaded to grab a bottle or two
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  3. I have recommended it to some friends as well and if it goes on sale i will grab a bottle just to add to my stock. Always need a good product in my arsenal to change things up when needed.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

    All from a sample pack, awesome! It does go on sale from time to time so keep an eye out and maybe you'll be persuaded to grab a bottle or two
    Any plans to turn it into a powder?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Any plans to turn it into a powder?
    It's been "TALKED" about. I don't really understand the whole powdered fat burner kick though.

    Mike

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    It's been "TALKED" about. I don't really understand the whole powdered fat burner kick though.

    Mike
    I feel a better kick from powders.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. I have hurt powders kick better but honestly with this stuff I dont think I would want a BETTER kick
    Go big Or go home!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    It's been "TALKED" about. I don't really understand the whole powdered fat burner kick though.

    Mike
    I think it's a great idea in terms of everyone's unique levels of stim tolerance, makes the dosing customizable which is why a product like alphamine can be used by so many. Some people get away with 1/2 a scoop, I need 1.5-2
    I would be down to try a powdered version for sure
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    I have hurt powders kick better but honestly with this stuff I dont think I would want a BETTER kick
    Its also for dosing as well. Saves breaking up caps
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. I never considered it but being able to take a smaller dose with a powder would be something useful.
    Go big Or go home!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I feel a better kick from powders.
    Hmm interesting!


    Mike

  12. I've got a few samples. Now I'm eager to try this out.

  13. One pill give it about 30 min and hang on
    Go big Or go home!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've got a few samples. Now I'm eager to try this out.
    Let us know how you like it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    One pill give it about 30 min and hang on
    I swear, when you break em in half.. they hit much faster!!

    Mike

  16. I've had a sample pack for a couple months now, and finally tried it this morning. I took one capsule and was pretty impressed with the amount of clean energy I got. It's been about 10 hrs now and I still feel good. I felt nauseous after my workout, not sure if that was due to the dexaprine or because I pushed myself a lot harder today. Overall it was good and ill be ordering some soon.

  17. Glad to see ppl are enjoying dexaprine...I recommended it over alphamine to a friend since I had no success with alphamine and she texts me at least once a week telling me how she loves it

  18. I got a couple of samples with my last Nutra order and it does work pretty well. I like it better than the origional.

  19. Very glad you enjoyed Dexaprine XR catch it on sale sometime you won't regret it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Very glad you enjoyed Dexaprine XR catch it on sale sometime you won't regret it.
    even on nutra right now it's cheaper than alphamine and both forms of OEP.....so it's probably one of the best values out there for quality fat burners

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I got a couple of samples with my last Nutra order and it does work pretty well. I like it better than the origional.
    OG was practically to strong!!!

  22. Glad you enjoyed Dexaprine-XR, I love it! I have ran over 4 bottles of it this summer all from Nutraplanet! The prices are ridiculously low! Best fat burner for the dollar

  23. yea the OG was crazy strong. I couldnt take it!

  24. U AINT LYING

    Stuff is insane

    I STILL have a stash I use when I realllllly need it and only use a HALF TAB

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    OG was practically to strong!!!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    U AINT LYING

    Stuff is insane

    I STILL have a stash I use when I realllllly need it and only use a HALF TAB
    V2 actually had the strongest stim effect on my cardiovascular system..

    Mike

  26. None of my Dexaprine's have "XP or V2" listed anywhere on the bottle

    They simply say Dexaprine so how do you all know which one is which LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    None of my Dexaprine's have "XP or V2" listed anywhere on the bottle

    They simply say Dexaprine so how do you all know which one is which LOL
    Well, there is no XP, its XR That will say on the bottle. V1 and V2 don't state that so you need to look at the ingredients. If you see 1,3 dymeth, 3,3 and 3,5 thyroidal hormones you got v1.. if you don't, you go v2

    Mike

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well, there is no XP, its XR That will say on the bottle. V1 and V2 don't state that so you need to look at the ingredients. If you see 1,3 dymeth, 3,3 and 3,5 thyroidal hormones you got v1.. if you don't, you go v2

    Mike

    no matter what it seems like people were in love with every version....some just have a preference

  29. D'OH!


    Thanks Mke

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well, there is no XP, its XR That will say on the bottle. V1 and V2 don't state that so you need to look at the ingredients. If you see 1,3 dymeth, 3,3 and 3,5 thyroidal hormones you got v1.. if you don't, you go v2

    Mike
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  30. I have some OG samples... never used em.. perhaps i will take them babies next week.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  31. I have a full bottle of the og. I will probably start taking them in about a month.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    D'OH!


    Thanks Mke
    Haha anytime bro!

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 03:20 PM
  2. I am impressed.
    By bulls**t in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  4. I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection
    By K (Phoenix) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 01:17 PM
  5. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in