Hemavol and Compete stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hemavol and Compete stack


    I had the pleasure of running the Compete/Hemavol stack over the past 30 days.

    Taste
    The flavor was great. I had the Tangerine Compete and Watermelon Hemavol. Took 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout and 1 scoop of Compete intra.

    Mixability
    A couple of good shakes and viola!! No clumps, no floaties.

    Pump
    This is where they shined. I had great pumps. Veins were popping out everywhere. Arm and shoulder days made me look like a beast!!

    Rests between sets
    I was able to consistently shorten my rests from one week to the next.

    DOMs
    Ya right! Virtually non existent

    Overal I would rate this combination an 8.5 out of 10. Very happy with the results and will be more than happy to recommend it to anyone looking for great pumps and the energy to put up that one last rep! I've already purchased more Compete and will be ordering more Hemavol in the near future.
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. awesome, thanks for the review!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I had the pleasure of running the Compete/Hemavol stack over the past 30 days.

    Taste
    The flavor was great. I had the Tangerine Compete and Watermelon Hemavol. Took 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout and 1 scoop of Compete intra.

    Mixability
    A couple of good shakes and viola!! No clumps, no floaties.

    Pump
    This is where they shined. I had great pumps. Veins were popping out everywhere. Arm and shoulder days made me look like a beast!!

    Rests between sets
    I was able to consistently shorten my rests from one week to the next.

    DOMs
    Ya right! Virtually non existent

    Overal I would rate this combination an 8.5 out of 10. Very happy with the results and will be more than happy to recommend it to anyone looking for great pumps and the energy to put up that one last rep! I've already purchased more Compete and will be ordering more Hemavol in the near future.
    Sweet man, awesome review. Thanks for posting it up in here!

    Mike
    •   
       

  4. Hemavol and Compete stack


    No problem guys
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Sweet man, awesome review. Thanks for posting it up in here!

    Mike
    Ya, it was a very good log! Awesome results!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Thank you! I can't wait to try other Iforce products.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thank you! I can't wait to try other Iforce products.
    We got something new coming that you may really like in very near future, but my lips are sealed!

    Mike
  8. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    We got something new coming that you may really like in very near future, but my lips are sealed!

    Mike
    Haha sure leave me in suspense!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. It's part of our i-force contract.. to F*ck with forum members minds
  10. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It's part of our i-force contract.. to F*ck with forum members minds
    Lol right!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol right!!!
    Send me your mailing addy bro..i'll shoot you a copy
  12. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Send me your mailing addy bro..i'll shoot you a copy
    A copy? Lol I totally believe you. It's a great marketing strategy.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    A copy? Lol I totally believe you. It's a great marketing strategy.
    haha, it would be a nice approach !
  14. Hemavol and Compete stack


    If you need me to log anything else just let me know
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. I am excited to potentially start this starting next week (tuesday if the package arrives before my flight).

    or it won't be till the 23rd.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  16. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I am excited to potentially start this starting next week (tuesday if the package arrives before my flight).

    or it won't be till the 23rd.
    It's a great stack!! I think you'll be very happy with the results
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It's a great stack!! I think you'll be very happy with the results
    Ran my favorite Cocktail of Alphamine RL + Hemavol for about the 5 weeks in Jan and Feb.

    Loved it to bits. Taking a fat burn break for now and just doing these two now.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  18. Hemavol and Compete stack


    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I am excited to potentially start this starting next week (tuesday if the package arrives before my flight).

    or it won't be till the 23rd.
    Awesome man, u will love! Def keep us updated!

    Mike

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!
    Def agreed, people def undervalue the importance of a solid intra. People just think of amino's with intra, but they forget that there is much more which compete has to offer.

    Mike
  21. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Absolutely!! I really noticed a difference when I ran out of it.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome man, u will love! Def keep us updated!

    Mike
    I have always loved Hemavol, let me be honest and ask you, do people really only take it the days you do heavy training as suggested on the label?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  23. I don't really see a reason to take it on off days from training. I used 1-2 scoops on training days though.
    BOARD TYRANT

  24. Compete can be used every day though
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. Hemavol and Compete stack


    I took it daily
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Just got the package 10mins before i was about to leave for the airport, carried both thru TSA in my rollerboard just fine.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  27. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Nice
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have always loved Hemavol, let me be honest and ask you, do people really only take it the days you do heavy training as suggested on the label?
    I personally take it every day I workout except hamestring/calve day. The pumps would be to painful and limit movement.

    Mike

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I personally take it every day I workout except hamestring/calve day. The pumps would be to painful and limit movement.

    Mike
    I'd drink it every day just for the flavouring alone!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'd drink it every day just for the flavouring alone!
    Summer time, Lemonade, all those little 6 year old boys who bought it from my roadside stand, wonderin why they got this stiffy and pump
  31. Hemavol and Compete stack


    Haha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  32. This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!

  33. Liking the new hemavol bottles too lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!
    Awesome man, are you doing a log?


    Def interested to see how this turns out for you!!!

    Mike

  35. Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

    Thanks,

    Hans

  36. not at all hansel.. you will be using them at different times and they all do different things. I think you are going to love this stack!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

    Thanks,

    Hans

    Theres never to many products to log Keep in mind, most supplement users are like you, nobody wants to run just 1 thing!

    Mike
  38. Hemavol and Compete stack


    niners4reggie
    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!




    I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jram1 View Post
    niners4reggie
    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!




    I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
    I generally cycle off of anything I'm taking after 4-6 weeks but that's just me.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Jram1 View Post
    Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
    if you are only using it 2-3 times per week its fine to use it for extended periods! heck I use hemavol with every single work out. plain and simple.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 06:54 PM
  2. Hemavol and Compete taking Niners to the next level
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 457
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 02:13 PM
  4. **A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**
    By soopamyko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:34 PM
  5. Dat Dude logging the IForce Compete and Hemoval stack!
    By Jewski12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in