Any word on the blood pressure formulation? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any word on the blood pressure formulation?

1. Advanced Member

Any word on the blood pressure formulation?

Hey guys, any word on the blood pressure formula? Definitely something thats been holding me back lately. Looking to pick up some supplements for the job. Anything you'd recommend in the mean time?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't say this is really in the works, but rather on our minds, so if anything, it will be a while.

IMO, grape seed extract at 300-500mg daily, and 75mg celery seed extract twice a day should be able to balance your pressures nicely. If not, you need to consider the pharma route. Your diet and training must be appropriate first though. No reason to buy all these supplements if all you have to do is drop your sodium intake.

Mike
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wouldn't say this is really in the works, but rather on our minds, so if anything, it will be a while.

IMO, grape seed extract at 300-500mg daily, and 75mg celery seed extract twice a day should be able to balance your pressures nicely. If not, you need to consider the pharma route. Your diet and training must be appropriate first though. No reason to buy all these supplements if all you have to do is drop your sodium intake.

Mike
    Thanks, I remember Vaughn had mentioned a possibility. More so for a 'cycle' but, I tend to stress out easy too, probably due to the amount I'm expected to know for work.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

Thanks, I remember Vaughn had mentioned a possibility. More so for a 'cycle' but, I tend to stress out easy too, probably due to the amount I'm expected to know for work.
    Then my friend.. you need 1g valarian root before bed and 300mg l theanine twice a day and avoid stims. If looking for fat loss.. non stims will be your best friend like TT33 is for me!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. any word on ph ban
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:17 AM
  2. Any powerlifters on the site??
    By rbbm81 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 05:29 PM