New iForce Products: What Do YOU Want?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New iForce Products: What Do YOU Want?



    The newest member of the iForce Team wants to get acquainted with you and your opinions about current iForce products and where you'd like to see the company go - I've been with the team a short while, and at Anabolic Minds just a touch longer than that, so help me get a feel for the environment! That's why I'm posting here in the high traffic area.

    What do you love, what would you like to see us introduce that's new and innovative? New flavors, improvements to existing products, novel new ideas, new market nichés - LET ME KNOW!

    I'm not the boss, but they're pretty good about listening.

    Help me get some feedback and I just might help you - I'll have a few extra T shirts sitting around potentially, and I know a few little secrets that might pique your interest..

    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.


  2. Flying Ninja VaughnTrue Tears.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    Flying Ninja VaughnTrue Tears.
    With menthol, or without?
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  4. always with

  5. I need Tangy Tangerine Hemavol.....please.


  6. lets do this!

  7. Carbs Brah! 30 bananas a day Brah!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  8. a few extra shirts huh.....

  9. I would like to see iForce come out with a good non-stim fat burner to pair with Hemavol when on stim breaks. I know you have TT-33, but I am talking about a more complex formula.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Carbs Brah! 30 bananas a day Brah!
    I wouldn't mind a carb product....or maybe something like a post-workout.

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    a few extra shirts huh.....
    If you play your cards right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I would like to see iForce come out with a good non-stim fat burner to pair with Hemavol when on stim breaks. I know you have TT-33, but I am talking about a more complex formula.
    This is a great idea, I'd love it as well - would definitely have to be something innovative since, IIRC, TTA is no long DSHEA compliant.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I wouldn't mind a carb product....or maybe something like a post-workout.



    If you play your cards right.



    This is a great idea, I'd love it as well - would definitely have to be something innovative since, IIRC, TTA is no long DSHEA compliant.
    correct, TTA = no go

  12. I know they are already planned (I hope!) but VMS and RVC in the bigger tubs. Really like your flavoring so down for any new flavors as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. i would like to see a jolly rancher type Amino acid sour hard candy!

    Sorry, im dieting and living off of sugar free lemon hard candies lmao. I just want a damn jolly rancher!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Isolate version of Protean with 30 grams of protein per scoop and 1 carb or less per serving.
    This

  15. 1) Coffee Protean

    2) Grape or Sour Apple Hemavol

    3) GDA
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I know they are already planned (I hope!) but VMS and RVC in the bigger tubs. Really like your flavoring so down for any new flavors as well.
    Uhmm....yes please!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Green Apple Maximize Intense
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    Green Apple Maximize Intense
    That would be freaking sweet!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That would be freaking sweet!
    We are currently working with the flavor house (Hemavol/Compete) for Maximize Intense (revamp current flavors)... I can imagine Green Apple MI will be the bomb if we were to go that route...

    Vaughn always have something up his sleeves
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    We are currently working with the flavor house (Hemavol/Compete) for Maximize Intense (revamp current flavors)... I can imagine Green Apple MI will be the bomb if we were to go that route...

    Vaughn always have something up his sleeves
    I am looking forward to this and waiting patiently

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

  21. Like previous mentioned RVC and VMS 4lbs. A Carb product would be awesome.

  22. Ow yea one more. Some kick ass iForce hoodies and hats !!!! Need to add to my shirts n strap!!! Lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Like previous mentioned RVC and VMS 4lbs. A Carb product would be awesome.

    Our goal for you NOT to be able to drive home after working out....

    Hemavol + TropinolXP + Maximize Intense + "iforce carb" ----> someone please drive this person home...hes too pumped to drive
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  24. I'll be the test dummy for that lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    I'll be the test dummy for that lol
    Join the pool of potential test reps, that sounds fantastic.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  26. Test rep ..... has a good ring to it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Test rep ..... has a good ring to it.
    What do you think my job is?

    Team iForce Representative, Super Mega Class One Amateur Athlete and Product Guinea Pig.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  28. Re: New iForce Products: What Do YOU Want?


    Would love to get in on that lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Our goal for you NOT to be able to drive home after working out....

    Hemavol + TropinolXP + Maximize Intense + "iforce carb" ----> someone please drive this person home...hes too pumped to drive
    Carb product.. would love love love!

  30. A Endoamp max and Sustain Alpha alternative

  31. lots of good suggestions guys!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    lots of good suggestions guys!
    Agreed.. bumping this!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Carb product.. would love love love!
    Honey > all carbs
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Honey > all carbs
    No.. we need a hard candy! Compete jolly ranchers!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    No.. we need a hard candy! Compete jolly ranchers!!
    If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

    Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

    Srs.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

    Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

    Srs.
    Would be pretty innovative and creative.. can't believe no companies do this! Buy a hemavol, get a skittles size bag of sour patch amino's!

    Mike

  37. Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.
    I never got into Ebol, but wasn't ebol just ecdy?

    Mike

  39. The Thermolife EBol? Was ecdysterone with some adaptogens like rhodiola and other things. I liked it when I ran it a few times.
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GHFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in