- 07-25-2012, 08:08 PM
- 07-25-2012, 10:33 PM
How much longer til we can get this guys? Don't think I've ever been this excited for a Multi Vit. Can't wait to stock up
- 07-25-2012, 11:46 PM
OP, glad you are excited. I think we all are. Should not be to much longer It's nice to have a mutli, where the vitamins are in there most readily available form to be used by the body.
07-26-2012, 05:41 PM
its up on a few sites that i have seen-just not nutra. will be using with iforce fish oil
07-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Will have to search for this. Been periodically checking but haven't seen it yet. Haven't run a multi in a while, but I like the looks of this.
07-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Looks ok. I like the fact that it has a good dose of CoQ10.
07-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Found it for $20 plus shipping. Hopefully I can find it cheaper because that is only a one month supply. I can get Now foods Adam multi for about $11.70 a month. $35 including shipping for 3 months worth. It has a lot less Coq10 though...
07-28-2012, 08:21 PM
07-29-2012, 05:26 PM
07-30-2012, 07:11 PM
This product should be popping up at NP for ~$16/bottle very soon!
07-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Any special intro deals on that? U guys usually hook it up good at np.Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
07-31-2012, 12:45 AM
08-03-2012, 05:33 PM
08-03-2012, 05:42 PM
08-03-2012, 11:23 PM
08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
08-05-2012, 09:48 AM
08-06-2012, 12:21 AM
08-11-2012, 10:48 PM
08-12-2012, 11:48 PM
08-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2003, 04:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 06:36 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:27 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:38 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:56 AM