Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack

1. New Member

Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack

I just started taking this stack today. I will be following dosage directions that are on the bottle. How soon til the big libido boost I keep hearing about kicks in?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Around two weeks, give or take.

Mike
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep us updated brother

•   

4. New Member

Thanks. Im a candidate for trt and im actually dreading starting that at only 31. Hope this gives me a break from starting that for a bit. Can u run these for 12 weeks?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sniper80 View Post
    Thanks. Im a candidate for trt and im actually dreading starting that at only 31. Hope this gives me a break from starting that for a bit. Can u run these for 12 weeks?
    I hope to be on hrt by 31 def have plans on it.
  6. New Member

Nice stack.. subbed!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looking into buying this stack with the memorial day sale seems like a great deal. never tried any i force products but ive been wanting to i hear only good things

correction, i love dexaprine. never tried any other of your products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    looking into buying this stack with the memorial day sale seems like a great deal. never tried any i force products but ive been wanting to i hear only good things

correction, i love dexaprine. never tried any other of your products

I think you are going to love this
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I think you are going to love this
    i wanted to run this with intimidate as well whats your thoughts on that?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

i wanted to run this with intimidate as well whats your thoughts on that?

My last pct for 8 weeks was, reversitol v2, testabolan v.2, and intimidate.

What do you think!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

My last pct for 8 weeks was, reversitol v2, testabolan v.2, and intimidate.

What do you think!
    hmmm im in gonna be a lil while before i can run this i gotta finish up the stack im runnung now but im gonna grab 8 weeks worth. i love being all stocked up on supps
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

hmmm im in gonna be a lil while before i can run this i gotta finish up the stack im runnung now but im gonna grab 8 weeks worth. i love being all stocked up on supps
    me2.. no better feeling than having your game plan laid out in front of you for you to touch and caress
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

me2.. no better feeling than having your game plan laid out in front of you for you to touch and caress
    haha yes it is. if i dont have at least 3 eight week runs on different things 2 tubs of protein and a few hundred grams of creatine i start to panic being stocked up makes me feel safe and warm and fuzzy
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

haha yes it is. if i dont have at least 3 eight week runs on different things 2 tubs of protein and a few hundred grams of creatine i start to panic being stocked up makes me feel safe and warm and fuzzy
    Lol im guilty of this!

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Seriously i need at least a 3 month stock of all my staples.. vitamins.. herbs.. minerals.. etc and at least 25lbs of extra protein.

Mike
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Seriously i need at least a 3 month stock of all my staples.. vitamins.. herbs.. minerals.. etc and at least 25lbs of extra protein.

Mike
    Damn that's a lot of protein lol

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

I'm also going to be running this stack. What dosing protocol are you doing?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm also going to be running this stack. What dosing protocol are you doing?
    I was gonna ask the same thing 8 weeks Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack with intimidate was gonna run as recomended 3 rev a day a 4 testobolan and 1 intimidate. unless people are having good results with different doses i will buy an extra bottle of each to run higher dose for 8 weeks
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Damn that's a lot of protein lol
    Right now i have 23.. 5lb jugs of lg sciences protein and 4.. 5lb jugs of i force protean just chillin.. not doing anything. I think 3 syntha 6 to. Thats not counting what i have opened!
  20. New Member

One of these two is lowering my libido to a all time low. Figure its the reversitol lowering my estrogen too much. Dropped it yesterday. Sticking with the testabolan for now but adding in about 10 grams of maca root everyday to see if I notice a change.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

One of these two is lowering my libido to a all time low. Figure its the reversitol lowering my estrogen too much. Dropped it yesterday. Sticking with the testabolan for now but adding in about 10 grams of maca root everyday to see if I notice a change.
    keep me posted on this issue im having that problem right now. but also gonna be running this stack soon so im interested in your experience with it

edit. having that problem with anabeta E/erase pro/ daa stack right now
  22. New Member

Will do. I wasnt even taking full dosage of reversitol yet. Only two pills a day and was noticing a drastic reduction in libido and performance.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Will do. I wasnt even taking full dosage of reversitol yet. Only two pills a day and was noticing a drastic reduction in libido and performance.
    thanks man. the wife is hating me right now. aside from this hows the rest of your run goin?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I doubt it is reversitol. Most peoples libido goes sky high.. it has a rather large dosage of I3C. Has anything changed in your life?

Mike
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I think it was Bigt who had to take only 1 cap of Rv2 every other day to keep from dropping his e to low. 2/1/2/1

26. New Member

Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol. You would think that alone would raise libido but nope nothing has changed really in other aspects of my life. I plan on starting the reversitol again if I dont notice a change in libido cause then ill no it wasnt the problem after all
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol. You would think that alone would raise libido but nope nothing has changed really in other aspects of my life. I plan on starting the reversitol again if I dont notice a change in libido cause then ill no it wasnt the problem after all
    Have you been dealing with more stress then normal lately?

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol.

ew gross.. i prefer fat sloppy bloated babes!

btw.. post noodz or your lying!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey guys,
    Looking at beginning this stack for 8 weeks soon..Just wanting an opinion on dosage - will take as directed on bottle: Reversitol V2 x3/day, Testabolan V2 x 4/day. For best results, should these products be staggered similar to how an DAA/erase stack would? Thanks!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Hey guys,
    Looking at beginning this stack for 8 weeks soon..Just wanting an opinion on dosage - will take as directed on bottle: Reversitol V2 x3/day, Testabolan V2 x 4/day. For best results, should these products be staggered similar to how an DAA/erase stack would? Thanks!
    1 Reversitol v.2 with breakfast, 2 just prior to bed. Testabolan v.2, 2 caps with breakfast, 2 before bed is what I always did. Works awesome.

Sounds like you will be having a great cycle going on!!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol/Testabolan V2/Reversitol V2 stack log
    By UKNoko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:59 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:07 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. Reversitol and Testabolan V2
    By dkwilson16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy