Hemavol Powder

  1. Hemavol Powder


    I'm on my 5 th workout using it and I have to say I'm very impressed. Nice pump , tastes pretty good and 30 servings. Well worth the money. I'll try the watermelon next along with maximize intense when I run out.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i1z3wn
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. good feedback.....

  3. glad you're enjoying it bro
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I'm on my 5 th workout using it and I have to say I'm very impressed. Nice pump , tastes pretty good and 30 servings. Well worth the money. I'll try the watermelon next along with maximize intense when I run out.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i1z3wn
    Awesome man.. glad you are liking!! Thanks for the feedback

  5. I have some Hemavol sample packs and there not even close to the scoop size in the Lemon Hemavol tub. I think I'm double dosing!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I'm on my 5 th workout using it and I have to say I'm very impressed. Nice pump , tastes pretty good and 30 servings. Well worth the money. I'll try the watermelon next along with maximize intense when I run out.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i1z3wn
    Some will kill me for saying this but....I think I like the watermelon better than the lemon drop. I love anything watermelon. Taste just like watermelon sour patch kids without the sourness too it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. I would love to give the Hemavol powder a try. Any chance I could snag a sample or two?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Litho View Post
    I would love to give the Hemavol powder a try. Any chance I could snag a sample or two?
    check our website! www.iforcenutrition.com
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I have some Hemavol sample packs and there not even close to the scoop size in the Lemon Hemavol tub. I think I'm double dosing!
    Do you have a scale? Ive gone thru several tubs of hemavol powder and the scoopers are accurate.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Do you have a scale? Ive gone thru several tubs of hemavol powder and the scoopers are accurate.
    Are they two scoop packets?

  11. I actually measured it out and the scoop is right on. I was thinking that the reason it worked so good was that i was double dosing it! . I wasted a bunch of money over the years and this is one of the most impressive products I have ever used. Hemavol is in my rotation to stay.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I actually measured it out and the scoop is right on. I was thinking that the reason it worked so good was that i was double dosing it! . I wasted a bunch of money over the years and this is one of the most impressive products I have ever used. Hemavol is in my rotation to stay.
    I feel the same way


  13. Right on. Before I order the week sample pack, are the samples the pill form or the powder form? I'd really like to stack the powder with Assault before I take off to the gym for the most beast mode workout ever.

  14. I prefer the powder. Nothing like the mixing ritual before heading to the gym .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Up to you. Just out what flavors + form(powders or pills) you want in comment section and well get it all set

  16. Hemavol lemon drop gives me insane pumps... I usually stack it with a stim and when I do, look out. It is an awesome combo... Iforce has great products and I have never been disappointed with any of their stuff.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Hemavol lemon drop gives me insane pumps... I usually stack it with a stim and when I do, look out. It is an awesome combo... Iforce has great products and I have never been disappointed with any of their stuff.
    hemavol + dexaprime was my contest prep pre-workout!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    hemavol + dexaprime was my contest prep pre-workout!
    How many dexaprine and servings of hemavol did you take a day?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    How many dexaprine and servings of hemavol did you take a day?
    1/2 tab of dexaprime twice a day with 20mg of E, each time. If i needed a boost later or at other times of the day, 100mg caffeine with 10mg E. Hemavol, 1 scoop upon waking, 1 scoop pre-workout

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    1/2 tab of dexaprime twice a day with 20mg of E, each time. If i needed a boost later or at other times of the day, 100mg caffeine with 10mg E. Hemavol, 1 scoop upon waking, 1 scoop pre-workout
    Do you take hemavol upon waking everyday of just pre workout days?


  21. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Do you take hemavol upon waking everyday of just pre workout days?
    honestly.. everyday with an extra 2g GMS and 5g Leucine, 1g TTA, 1g bulk cissus, and ugh.. I think thats it lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    honestly.. everyday with an extra 2g GMS and 5g Leucine, 1g TTA, 1g bulk cissus, and ugh.. I think thats it lol
    How much does that run you? And what is the reasoning behind this method?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  23. I am curious as well to why hemavol everyday?
    I wanted to know the benefits of it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I am curious as well to why hemavol everyday?
    I wanted to know the benefits of it.
    I would guess cell volume but I use it only on lifting days . Double dose it sometimes to just get sick pumps.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    How much does that run you? And what is the reasoning behind this method?
    lol i have no clue how much it runs me.. i buy 5000 grams of GMS.. have a huge tub.. will last me years. I have a good 4 pounds of leucine.. tta and cissus are dirt cheap and cissus lasts forever.

    I'd say, next to nothing really, other than the cost of hemavol. I run it everyday when i wake up, because it swells me up.. i hate being flat!

    Mike

  26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    lol i have no clue how much it runs me.. i buy 5000 grams of GMS.. have a huge tub.. will last me years. I have a good 4 pounds of leucine.. tta and cissus are dirt cheap and cissus lasts forever.

    I'd say, next to nothing really, other than the cost of hemavol. I run it everyday when i wake up, because it swells me up.. i hate being flat!

    Mike
    U have more muscle than 85% of these members on this board, u waking up flat can't happen I thought about taking ED, it's too expensive though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U have more muscle than 85% of these members on this board, u waking up flat can't happen I thought about taking ED, it's too expensive though.
    Haha.. thanks bro, appreciate it!!!

    I would suggest for anyone wanting to do this, do it 1 scoop immediately upon waking only on days you workout.

  28. Watermelon is oversold at nutraplanet!
    It's holding my order up :-(
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Watermelon is oversold at nutraplanet!
    It's holding my order up :-(
    Lemon drop
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Lemon drop
    I prefer lemon drop as a supplement.. but I love super watering down watermelon just for enjoying purposes!

  31. I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?
    Honestly, its worth a try for 2 scoops. Some notice huge differences with 2. Next time get the new tangy tangerine.. Omg AMAZING

  33. Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!
    Glad you liked it bro, thanks for the feedback!!!

    mike

  35. Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!
    haha thats awesome to hear....hemavol is a favorite all over the boards, it's nice to still be able to get a quality workout without the stims late at night

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

    Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy!!

    Mike

  38. that's kinda the way I feel too... except if I had to be stranded, I would want to have a fitness babe to share some of my hemavol with!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 04:49 AM
  3. wtb hemavol powder
    By standon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in