Dexaprine - AnabolicMinds.com

Dexaprine

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  128 lbs.

Dexaprine

I ordered the Maximize Intense/Hemovol stack and got a free sample of Dexaprine. I was planning on running an OEP/Lean Xtreme stack, but have decided to wait and try Dexaprine before starting any other. How would you recommend using Dexaprine with Maximize and Hemovol. Can I stack on additional fat burners like alpha t2, lean extreme and or REDuction PM? Should I follow up my use of Dexaprine with something else to restore thyroid function?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

first off: dexaprine + lean xtreme is an awesome cutting stack

but, if you're going to be using max intense AND dexaprine......when do you workout? if its later in the afternoon/night, id take 1/2 cap dexa in the morning, wouldnt go much higher than that, too many stims in combination with the max intense dose pre-workout
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  128 lbs.

Should I just use the Hemovol by itself if I use Dexaprine?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depending on when you workout, this will vary IMO. Often, dexaprime pre-workout with hemavol is more than enough, and actually a damn good pre-workout combination. In contest prep, I experimented with lifting in the middle of the day, where I would take 1/2 dexaprime upon waking at 9am, 1 scoop maximize v.2 around 1pm, and 1/2 dexaprime around 5:30pm.

I would be careful, and start with very small doses as you are dealing with very powerful stimulants here.

Mike
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Depending on when you workout, this will vary IMO. Often, dexaprime pre-workout with hemavol is more than enough, and actually a damn good pre-workout combination. In contest prep, I experimented with lifting in the middle of the day, where I would take 1/2 dexaprime upon waking at 9am, 1 scoop maximize v.2 around 1pm, and 1/2 dexaprime around 5:30pm.

I would be careful, and start with very small doses as you are dealing with very powerful stimulants here.

Mike
    Was sleep existent during that portion of your life haha?!?!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Was sleep existent during that portion of your life haha?!?!
    With such low carbs and being extremely hormonal imbalanced.. I could sleep with 50mg of ephedrine flooding my brain haha
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Just me two cents: Dexaprine always gives me insane energy while I am low on carbs. crazy energy, I love it. Hemavol (powder, never tried pills) gives me great pumps. Awesome combo. I have tried so many things and when I find something that works (not that often) I stick with it. If I take something like Kre-alkalyn or something instead of hemavol, i notice a big difference and I am right back to the hemavol.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

With such low carbs and being extremely hormonal imbalanced.. I could sleep with 50mg of ephedrine flooding my brain haha
    Dang!!!! HAHA. You are not human!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Just me two cents: Dexaprine always gives me insane energy while I am low on carbs. crazy energy, I love it. Hemavol (powder, never tried pills) gives me great pumps. Awesome combo. I have tried so many things and when I find something that works (not that often) I stick with it. If I take something like Kre-alkalyn or something instead of hemavol, i notice a big difference and I am right back to the hemavol.

Good to hear man.. glad you are enjoying
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Good to hear man.. glad you are enjoying
    I finally got up to one pill mike!!! You proud of me?! Lol...
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I finally got up to one pill mike!!! You proud of me?! Lol...
    still a rookie till you down 3 at once

JUST KIDDIN!!!!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback brother!

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

still a rookie till you down 3 at once

JUST KIDDIN!!!!!

Don't tempt me! Tempting...tempting...tempting ....tick tock tick tock...damn it! Goes into cabinet eats 3 pills...dead.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Thanks for the feedback brother!
    I try so many products, its so hard to find the ones that aren't BS. Hemavol is my staple bro, I love the full pumps it gives me. Can't take Dexaprine everyday (some days I just need to be a little more mellow) but that sh** works!! Dexaprine+ hemavol = great mood, insane pumps and heavy lifting. I'm just happy I found something that i am not wasting $$ on. I fu**ing HATE all the hype and marketing some companies do to sell a product that just doesn't work. Follow what Iforce does and make sh** that people can use and feel good about spending their hard earned $$. ( sorry for the rant, but I just spent some hard earned cash on some shi$$ products......
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grappler22

I try so many products, its so hard to find the ones that aren't BS. Hemavol is my staple bro, I love the full pumps it gives me. Can't take Dexaprine everyday (some days I just need to be a little more mellow) but that sh** works!! Dexaprine+ hemavol = great mood, insane pumps and heavy lifting. I'm just happy I found something that i am not wasting $$ on. I fu**ing HATE all the hype and marketing some companies do to sell a product that just doesn't work. Follow what Iforce does and make sh** that people can use and feel good about spending their hard earned $$. ( sorry for the rant, but I just spent some hard earned cash on some shi$$ products......
    Awesome man.. glad too hear and glad you are happy!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Awesome man.. glad too hear and glad you are happy!
    Can someone explain this to me: would you stack Dexaprine with TT-33 and Lean Xtreme and Hermavol? I thought Dexaprine and Lean Xtreme were of the same supplement? The last thing I want to do is be taking supps that cancel each other out or are redundant. I'm looking to cut and hopefully put on some muscle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I'm planning on taking dex with tt-33. I have taken dex when I first wake up then take the hemoval ore workout and it awesome.. I'm on my 3 tub of hemoval and I love it. Dex is gd stuff too well worth it planning on getting more so I can cut
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mlpetrozelli View Post
    Can someone explain this to me: would you stack Dexaprine with TT-33 and Lean Xtreme and Hermavol? I thought Dexaprine and Lean Xtreme were of the same supplement? The last thing I want to do is be taking supps that cancel each other out or are redundant. I'm looking to cut and hopefully put on some muscle.
    All of those can be combined, to attack fat from literally every angle. First, dexaprime and lean xtreme are nothing even close to being the same.

Dexaprime- Stimulant based fat burner
    TT33- Non-stimulant, metabolic enhancer, increasing thyoridal output
    Lean Xtreme- Cortisol reduction, great for midsection fat, fat behind ab muscles
    Hemavol- A true NO, and plasma volumizer

Cutting and putting on muscle, although not impossible for some, is very very tough.

Mike
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get the original Dexaprene?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine or something like it
    By shred81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. DAA+Dexaprine+CRE 02
    By BBB in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:21 PM
  3. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17