iForce @ Arnold Classic?

  1. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    iForce @ Arnold Classic?


    You guys going to be there again this year? Gonna have intimidate or heart help for sale?

  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Nope.. sadly we are not. I was really hoping so this year, but it didnt work out. It's very expensive to cover, and with all of our new products, samples, promo's etc. we would rather spend our money providing promo's, samples, free products to the boards and such, rather than set up a booth and have a bunch of people who don't work out steal samples all day long

    I will be there though, competing in the arnold amateur as a welterweight !
  3. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nope.. sadly we are not. I was really hoping so this year, but it didnt work out. It's very expensive to cover, and with all of our new products, samples, promo's etc. we would rather spend our money providing promo's, samples, free products to the boards and such, rather than set up a booth and have a bunch of people who don't work out steal samples all day long

    I will be there though, competing in the arnold amateur as a welterweight !
    ^^^^^

    booths are pretty expensive....and you really dont make any of that money back over the weekend im pretty sure Vaughn mentioned we can make 166,000+ sample packs instead of having a booth........so we choose that option!

    and with mike competing, im pretty sure a couple of our reps will be going on their own, who may or may not be handing out samples
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    ^^^^^

    booths are pretty expensive....and you really dont make any of that money back over the weekend im pretty sure Vaughn mentioned we can make 166,000+ sample packs instead of having a booth........so we choose that option!

    and with mike competing, im pretty sure a couple of our reps will be going on their own, who may or may not be handing out samples
    That is wild. 166k samples to serious prospects...or be bombarded by noobs looking for a taste of our beautiful products while losing a lot of money. The choices...so tough... I would love to be at an expo though. That would be coo!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    That is wild. 166k samples to serious prospects...or be bombarded by noobs looking for a taste of our beautiful products while losing a lot of money. The choices...so tough... I would love to be at an expo though. That would be coo!
    Get in line.. im ahead of you
  6. New Member
    JH34PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    ^^^^^

    booths are pretty expensive....and you really dont make any of that money back over the weekend im pretty sure Vaughn mentioned we can make 166,000+ sample packs instead of having a booth........so we choose that option!

    and with mike competing, im pretty sure a couple of our reps will be going on their own, who may or may not be handing out samples
    good luck to Mike next weekend!
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0

    everyone is correct. iForce wont have a booth at the arnold, so we can give more back to our fans(you guys!)
  8. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    everyone is correct. iForce wont have a booth at the arnold, so we can give more back to our fans(you guys!)
    We love our fans!!! Only making the best products at the best prices for the BEST results!!! Stay excited people! The more you give us in reviews/vids/whatever the more we give back! Keep working hard and spread the love!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    everyone is correct. iForce wont have a booth at the arnold, so we can give more back to our fans(you guys!)
    We should have, way to many people stopped me because of my girl and mine shirts. Everyone was talking about I-Force nutrition.. I was quite shocked.

    Mike
  10. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    We should have, way to many people stopped me because of my girl and mine shirts. Everyone was talking about I-Force nutrition.. I was quite shocked.

    Mike
    You loved it...You star you
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    You loved it...You star you
    haha, def did love the attention!

    I loved when people would walk up and be like, are you criticalbench. I forgot to tell my girl, the first guy who did, my gf is looking at me like.. WTF is a critical bench hahahaah

    Mike
  12. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    haha, def did love the attention!

    I loved when people would walk up and be like, are you criticalbench. I forgot to tell my girl, the first guy who did, my gf is looking at me like.. WTF is a critical bench hahahaah


    Mike

    my wife did the same thing. I told her someone came up to you asking if you were xcriticalbenchx and she was just like "is he what? what the hell is an x-critical-bench thingy??"
  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    my wife did the same thing. I told her someone came up to you asking if you were xcriticalbenchx and she was just like "is he what? what the hell is an x-critical-bench thingy??"
    lmao.. its good times
  14. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Ahhh yesss.... same thing with my girl... she was like....wait. I am single. Damn it! (Goes and kicks wall)
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Ahhh yesss.... same thing with my girl... she was like....wait. I am single. Damn it! (Goes and kicks wall)
    da fuk are you talking about?


    didnt pick up on this one haha
  16. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    da fuk are you talking about?


    didnt pick up on this one haha

    Same here...lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arnold Classic
    By eatthemoney in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. Arnold cuts ties with Arnold Classic
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 08:54 AM
  3. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic?
    By JimJames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in