NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA! - AnabolicMinds.com

NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!

1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!

What Are Test Users Having To Say About Intimidate?

"Most effective natty product I have run"

"There's absolutely nothing more I can ask from a supplement, I loved Intimidate"

"My sleep is probably the deepest its ever been and I feel like I'm recovering like a champion."

"Ok, the bottom line here is I've added some muscle and lost some fat. 3 lbs in 3 weeks while averaging about 2500 cals per day."

"Starting weight = 164lbs, Current weight = 171lbs!"

Intimidate Highlights and Benefits

Enhanced sleep:

Sleep is the one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.

Increased Testosterone:

Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state our body is capable ofbreaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!

Increased Libido:

One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!

Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:

Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefor muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man(insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!

Mood Elevation :

Activating NMDA receptors may help increase "feel good" chemicals in our bodies. Compounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.

Long Term Memory:

We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girls name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My real bottle looks so sexay I just got in the mail today! No more bulk powder! Can't wait to pop the pills
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My real bottle looks so sexay I just got in the mail today! No more bulk powder! Can't wait to pop the pills
    yes yes. the new labels are sexy as fawkkk
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

getting some of this soon. cant wait to run it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    What Are Test Users Having To Say About Intimidate?

"Most effective natty product I have run"

"There's absolutely nothing more I can ask from a supplement, I loved Intimidate"

"My sleep is probably the deepest its ever been and I feel like I'm recovering like a champion."

"Ok, the bottom line here is I've added some muscle and lost some fat. 3 lbs in 3 weeks while averaging about 2500 cals per day."

"Starting weight = 164lbs, Current weight = 171lbs!"

Intimidate Highlights and Benefits

Enhanced sleep:

Sleep is the one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.

Increased Testosterone:

Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state our body is capable ofbreaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!

Increased Libido:

One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!

Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:

Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefor muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man(insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!

Mood Elevation :

Activating NMDA receptors may help increase "feel good" chemicals in our bodies. Compounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.

Long Term Memory:

We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girls name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!

Epic...Epic...AND........epic . Turning us all into pill poppers Vaughn
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 11:39 AM
  2. NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 05:14 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM