- 02-12-2012, 07:47 PM
So this stuff is $15 and is supposed to give the same results as d-Bol?
- 02-12-2012, 08:08 PM
From what I gather it's an adaptogen that helps the body process more protein. Extracts really matter as purity becomes an issue. And high doses. I used the iforce brand at 3x reg doses and noticed a REALLY good recomp effect on a psmf type diet. I may add that in but I really don't want to take my cals that low again. Stackedcop loves this stuff though.RecoverBro ELITE
- 02-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Nothing natural will give results like dbol.
Ecdy showed the same amount of anabolism/nitrogen retention as dbol.
02-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Understood.Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
Just was reading what was wrote on Nutra product description
02-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Wouldn't that be niceOriginally Posted by AaronJP1
02-13-2012, 10:06 AM
This stuff works great on paper but doesn't really deliver in the real world. I've experimented with the stuff for years to no avail.
02-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Oh ok.Originally Posted by BBB
02-13-2012, 05:53 PM
02-14-2012, 10:08 AM
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
02-23-2012, 10:17 AM
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
08-30-2014, 01:41 PM
09-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hyperCat in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2011, 12:29 AM
- By standon in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:05 AM
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:37 PM
- By Xander36 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:05 PM
- By davidcyt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:02 PM