Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team: Loudy Rowdy

  1. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team: Loudy Rowdy


    First thing first, I want to thank both Josh and Vaughn for bringing me on to the team. For months, before becoming a rep, I have been singing praises about Maximize, Dexaprine, and Hemavol powder. Glad to be represent a company that I truly believe in. Even though I am new here on this board, I usually frequent at Bodybuilding.com as "SoftballNerd". After browsing a few threads and discussions, I'm thrilled to be here on this board, to not only represent IForce Nutrition, but also to HELP and LEARN from many of you. For those of you who already know me from the other boards and on FB, I'm very "well-rounded" and unbiased.

    Training Background:
    I've always been lifting since my parents got me my first weight set. You know those black plastic plates and barbell set that can be purchased at Sears for $49.99? Yes those . Of course back then when I was 16, I didnt know much of anything. I used to do barbell curls every day for 30 minutes right before I went to work at Pizza Hut. Gotta impress those waitress chicks ya know! It wasn’t until my junior year, in college, when I finally picked up muscle and fitness magazine and learned a few things. This was when EAS first came out with creatine (remember Phosphagen anyone?) and MuscleMedia2000 was a kick ass mag (remember Bill Phillips anyone?). From that point on, my physique just blew up from 190lbs to 210lbs over the summer and everyone thought I was using 'roids . I continued to study and learn through various magazines and slowly through the internet (internet was just a baby back then). I then got hooked on prohormones (remember Substrate Solutions anyone?) and continued to get bigger and stronger. Then around 2001 and being "natural" at 5'9 and 240lbs, I started to have trouble breathing. While sitting on the incline hammer strength machine, I looked at myself straight in the mirror and thought "WTF am I doing? Why am I doing this to myself? I'm not gonna be like Dorian Yates unless I get 'roided up". I pretty much stopped lifting with such intensity, drive, and focus at that point. I won’t dabble much about 2001 to 2009 since I wasnt lifting much but was trying to lead a "healthy lifestyle". When you are married and start having kids (3), life can sure get in the way. Not happy with my 2009 physical, got me back into the "GAME" again and I'm determined to stick with it for the long run.


    Facebook: Loudy Rowdy

    Name: Lloyd

    Current Age: 37

    Height: 5'9

    Current Weight (as of 1/2/12): 206lbs

    Occupation:
    Elementary Physical Education teacher for a VERY DIVERSE population (many ESL students)

    Short Term Goal(s):
    Cut up to 185-190lbs or until I develop a WELL DEFINED 6 pack

    Long Term Goal(s):
    I am 37 now. I would like to use the next 3 years tweaking my physique to perhaps maybe compete in my first show for the +40 group. Of course with IForce

    Typical Training Schedule:
    It varies. I find myself switching to different workouts every month or so. Next week I'll be doing the solo version of HellRaiser's Training.




    I will be posting pictures, videos, and links here once I reach "50 posts"
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

  2. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0

    congrats. welcome to the board, and awesome company to work for/with
  3. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0

    AWESOME pickup!!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Congratulations and welcome to am
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Thank you my fellow lifters!!!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  6. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,367
    Answers
    0

    Welcome and congrats bro! Iforce is a very respectable company!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Welcome bro! Glad to be working with you! Let me know if you ever need anything

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Welcome bro! Glad to be working with you! Let me know if you ever need anything

    Mike
    thanks man....very happy to be part of this team... im 99% sure i'll be at the Arnold, hopefully I'll catch you then
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  9. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0

    great stuff! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  10. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    First thing first, I want to thank both Josh and Vaughn for bringing me on to the team. For months, before becoming a rep, I have been singing praises about Maximize, Dexaprine, and Hemavol powder. Glad to be represent a company that I truly believe in. Even though I am new here on this board, I usually frequent at Bodybuilding.com as "SoftballNerd". After browsing a few threads and discussions, I'm thrilled to be here on this board, to not only represent IForce Nutrition, but also to HELP and LEARN from many of you. For those of you who already know me from the other boards and on FB, I'm very "well-rounded" and unbiased.

    Training Background:
    I've always been lifting since my parents got me my first weight set. You know those black plastic plates and barbell set that can be purchased at Sears for $49.99? Yes those . Of course back then when I was 16, I didnt know much of anything. I used to do barbell curls every day for 30 minutes right before I went to work at Pizza Hut. Gotta impress those waitress chicks ya know! It wasn’t until my junior year, in college, when I finally picked up muscle and fitness magazine and learned a few things. This was when EAS first came out with creatine (remember Phosphagen anyone?) and MuscleMedia2000 was a kick ass mag (remember Bill Phillips anyone?). From that point on, my physique just blew up from 190lbs to 210lbs over the summer and everyone thought I was using 'roids . I continued to study and learn through various magazines and slowly through the internet (internet was just a baby back then). I then got hooked on prohormones (remember Substrate Solutions anyone?) and continued to get bigger and stronger. Then around 2001 and being "natural" at 5'9 and 240lbs, I started to have trouble breathing. While sitting on the incline hammer strength machine, I looked at myself straight in the mirror and thought "WTF am I doing? Why am I doing this to myself? I'm not gonna be like Dorian Yates unless I get 'roided up". I pretty much stopped lifting with such intensity, drive, and focus at that point. I won’t dabble much about 2001 to 2009 since I wasnt lifting much but was trying to lead a "healthy lifestyle". When you are married and start having kids (3), life can sure get in the way. Not happy with my 2009 physical, got me back into the "GAME" again and I'm determined to stick with it for the long run.


    Facebook: Loudy Rowdy

    Name: Lloyd

    Current Age: 37

    Height: 5'9

    Current Weight (as of 1/2/12): 206lbs

    Occupation:
    Elementary Physical Education teacher for a VERY DIVERSE population (many ESL students)

    Short Term Goal(s):
    Cut up to 185-190lbs or until I develop a WELL DEFINED 6 pack

    Long Term Goal(s):
    I am 37 now. I would like to use the next 3 years tweaking my physique to perhaps maybe compete in my first show for the +40 group. Of course with IForce

    Typical Training Schedule:
    It varies. I find myself switching to different workouts every month or so. Next week I'll be doing the solo version of HellRaiser's Training.




    I will be posting pictures, videos, and links here once I reach "50 posts"

    Freaking fantastic to meet you man!!!! Loving how you are going to do hell-raiser training! Brutality!!!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Freaking fantastic to meet you man!!!! Loving how you are going to do hell-raiser training! Brutality!!!!!!
    I'm starting this monday... first thing in the morning...what im more worried about is that it calls for "legs" on Tuesday...as a physical education teacher, DOMS is gonna kill me since I do move around alot
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    thanks man....very happy to be part of this team... im 99% sure i'll be at the Arnold, hopefully I'll catch you then
    Good stuff man. Def let me know. I will be there thurs-sun.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Welcome to the team bro!

  14. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    those who cant do, teach











    <3
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0

    glad to have you on the team bro, looking forward to working with you
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  16. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff man. Def let me know. I will be there thurs-sun.

    Mike
    looks like that will be my schedule also (thrus night - sun)...we'll celebrate your victory afterwards
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  17. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Welcome to the team bro!
    thank you old man (100 years old)...nice bod for a grandpa
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  18. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    those who cant do, teach


    <3
    Vaughn just gave me the green light to neg you....but I'll wait until I get more greens ....I know deep in your heart you want Tebow to beat the Patriots this weekend
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  19. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    glad to have you on the team bro, looking forward to working with you
    same to you too sir!!!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  20. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    Vaughn just gave me the green light to neg you....but I'll wait until I get more greens ....I know deep in your heart you want Tebow to beat the Patriots this weekend
    I'll neg him for you, lol

  21. Registered User
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0

    Welcome to the family Rowdy....

    ...just dont take Josh's offer to get in his brown van for candy
  22. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Welcome to the family Rowdy....

    ...just dont take Josh's offer to get in his brown van for candy
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Welcome to the family Rowdy....

    ...just dont take Josh's offer to get in his brown van for candy

    thank you brother..... now you and Josh need to stop that nonsense "fighting/tiff" on f'book :P
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  24. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Much respect for you brotha
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  25. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    I so want in!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I so want in!
    Me too! I love free candy!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  27. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    little cute gif i made....

    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  28. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    little cute gif i made....


    I WANT PROTEAN!!!!










    Vanilla Cake Batter plz
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  29. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    little cute gif i made....


    Pretty sweet man.. i wish i new how to do things like that!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    I love i-force, solid company with products that actually work. I use two of the products and they work for me. I have used many, many products that never work for me (all hype). i-force is for real.
  31. Registered User
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Answers
    0

    Is this the free Red Velvet Cake Pro thread...???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team: CRITICALBENCH
    By criticalbench in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team: baldwanus
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 01:46 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in