free products? which ones?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think AM needs some more iForce promos. What products would everyone like to see up for some log opportunities?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see reversitolv2 either solo or stacked with Tropinol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also need a Hemavol / maximize stack. People are obsessed with pre workouts and pump products that WORK. :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Tropinol and Testabolan or Topinol and Reversitol......or all 3 :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we need to blast people with samples of maximize.. They must be sleeping if they ain't posted in here yet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say, back to basics; reversitol and testabolan :) It's doing wonders for me right now.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most likely to be loved....
Maximize
dexaprine

my votes
maximize and hemavol samples to be taken together- for a leaner more vascular person who can tell the difference between a carb pump and a NO/hemavol pump

dexaprine with tt-33-for a pre competition bodybuilder

tropinol and reversitol-for a bulking or recomp bodybuilder

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please add DAA lol I really wanna know how it works for you stacked with reversitolV2!!!
Bulk powder is cheap enough, plan to add that soon.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next week up for grabs for FREE!

Tropinol
Reversitol v2
HemaVol
Dexaprine

look forward to some fun promos!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next week up for grabs for FREE!

Tropinol
Reversitol v2
HemaVol
Dexaprine

look forward to some fun promos!

Good stuff! Lets get this ball rollin!

Mike

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
HemaVol has been getting some good love in the pump thread... id def like to see what its about.... OOOOLLLDDD school N02 used to actually pump me all day as a 19 year old, wonder if it was cause I just had a lot of Argininedecarboxylase in my body converting it to agmatine....

Either way Im really interested in any product containing it and HemaVol seems to have quite the accompaniment to compliment its effects.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HemaVol has been getting some good love in the pump thread... id def like to see what its about.... OOOOLLLDDD school N02 used to actually pump me all day as a 19 year old, wonder if it was cause I just had a lot of Argininedecarboxylase in my body converting it to agmatine....

Either way Im really interested in any product containing it and HemaVol seems to have quite the accompaniment to compliment its effects.
my affiliation with iforce aside, as a standalone pump formula, im willing to say its the best out there :D

people dont even realize the other amazing benefits from agmatine either, so much more than just an awesome pump!

drrockzo

drrockzo

Awards
I know I would love to try some hemavol and maximize.. maybe some samples of these?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
my affiliation with iforce aside, as a standalone pump formula, im willing to say its the best out there :D

people dont even realize the other amazing benefits from agmatine either, so much more than just an awesome pump!
oddly enough i DIDNT know about the pump benefits really.... at least that was, I thought, a mild effect mentioned... I was initially reading up on it regarding all the other benefits/effects until I stumbled into the 24/7 pump thread and read up on peoples results!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I would love to try some hemavol and maximize.. maybe some samples of these?
Just in case you are unaware, nutraplanet does sell a smaller, trial size tub of maximize V.2 in case you are really interested but don't want to drop a lot of money without knowing you love it first.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipoxil WITHOUT Yohimbine HCL
I love adipoxil, but the Cap in it, kills and burns my stomach. I tried using adipose annihilation which has a large dose of cap, the pain was unbearable; adipoxil not so much, but it def would bother my stomach from time to time.

Mike

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adipoxil is my fav for sure.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love adipoxil, but the Cap in it, kills and burns my stomach. I tried using adipose annihilation which has a large dose of cap, the pain was unbearable; adipoxil not so much, but it def would bother my stomach from time to time.

Mike
i would have to take my adipoxil with tums or something like that, heartburn i would get was INSANE.

glad this issue was addressed with dexaprine :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the capsacin needs a bit of food with it typically to avoid the heartburn and stomach cramping... its tough to do on an empty stomach.

GHO5T

Awards
I think you should do like a pick your stack promo. Create say 3 stacks and then pick a winner for each at the end.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should do like a pick your stack promo. Create say 3 stacks and then pick a winner for each at the end.
Wow I like this idea.
I don't even know half the iforce stuff. It's be a good way to build a synergistic stack and teach many forum members about all the goodies you have to offer.

Have a supp company like write up too go with it. Would be killers. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the capsacin needs a bit of food with it typically to avoid the heartburn and stomach cramping... its tough to do on an empty stomach.
No for me. I recently used adipose annihilation which has a high amount of cap. No matter how much food I took with it, I was rolling around on the floor in pain for 30+ minutes, NO JOKE. I threw two bottles out, I was so damn pissed off.

Mike

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No for me. I recently used adipose annihilation which has a high amount of cap. No matter how much food I took with it, I was rolling around on the floor in pain for 30+ minutes, NO JOKE. I threw two bottles out, I was so damn pissed off.

Mike
take it with Glutamine or Cissus and you will see ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take it with Glutamine or Cissus and you will see ;)
I took it with 2 caps of USP Labs super cissus RX, didn't do anything :(. The more I ate, the more it hurt. I remember one time I dosed it before a dollar menu raid at burger king, couldn't eat anything. Every bite I took, hurt even more until I couldn't take it and just threw up. The less I ate, the better it was, but it couldn't be an empty stomach.

Mike