tt33 question

  1. tt33 question


    So I went through a bottle of adipoxil a while back which I hear contais a whole bottle of tt33. However I never felt warm like before on tt33.

    My question is that I finished it up about three weeks ago and if I order it wont be here for another week anyways is this ample time in between. I had blood work done that states my throid is perfectly normal yesterday.

    Also my first bottle of tt33 felt great felt warm tingly, the second not so much and same thing with adipoxil. Should I take 6 a day currently cutting to 180 from 187. started at 197.


  2. You can up it to 6/day, but I wouldn't go higher than that. Most people really over estimate the potential negatives of these compounds, so you can absolutely hop right on it again when you get the bottle. 16 weeks is the the max cycle length IMO.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    You can up it to 6/day, but I wouldn't go higher than that. Most people really over estimate the potential negatives of these compounds, so you can absolutely hop right on it again when you get the bottle. 16 weeks is the the max cycle length IMO.
    sweet thanks
    •   
       


  4. Not an issue at all imo, especially if you have the blood work to prove it. 4-6 caps a day is what most people are enjoying, more serious individuals utilizing 6. I have actually been on two caps daily for quite some time now, as well as my girl.

    I am very impressed with how 2 caps works even when bulking.

    Mike

  5. TT-33 6caps daily/TTA 1g daily = current cutting supps

    love TT-33, its awesome stuff. the 2 bottle deal on DPS is where its at
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    TT-33 6caps daily/TTA 1g daily = current cutting supps

    love TT-33, its awesome stuff. the 2 bottle deal on DPS is where its at
    I just ordered from them, didn't see that special!

    Mike

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I just ordered from them, didn't see that special!

    Mike
    i-Force TT-33 Twin Pack, 2 bottles for 37 bucks.......but DPS has the best price for tt-33 as far as ive seen
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Got to go check that now. I use to order all through them, then like a year ago, totally forgot about them until now. There warehouse is only 50 mins from where I live. I ordered mid day, had it the next morning!

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hdrol plus tt33 I force reps help
    By greekgeorge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Log in
Log in