Dexaprine Ingredients Released! IronForce Members Exclusive Release!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Answers

Dexaprine Ingredients Released! IronForce Members Exclusive Release!

DEXAPRINE IS HERE!

After a long awaited released, Dexaprine is finally ready to take the supplement world by storm. Dexaprine features key ingredients that are guaranteed to give you more energy, increased appetite suppression, and insane mood enhancement than you have ever experienced!

So...what's in it?

THE ONLY WAY TO GET DEXAPRINE IS TO SIGN UP FOR IRONFORCE!

Click here to sign up now! After you sign up, look for an IronForce members ONLY email giving the secret code to finally get Dexaprine!
    iFORCE Nutrition : Mailing List Signup

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It's nice to have a simple but effective product that is dosed effectively without all the fluff!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Professional Member
    Answers

simple...but STRONG. that was the name of the game from day 1 with Dexaprine. Thing is a beast!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    simple...but STRONG. that was the name of the game from day 1 with Dexaprine. Thing is a beast!
    Vaughn, is it stackable with Alpha T2 (PES), or overkill?
  5. Professional Member
    Answers

I would strongly suggest not mixing Dexaprine with ANY stims until you try it out for the first time. 1 pill of this stuff is STRONG.

There is really no need to add in anything else. 1 pill of this = more energy than competing products, AND the 3,3' and 3,5 are dosed generously
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Works for me. Thanks.
  7. Senior Member
    Answers

took you guys long enough to show the ingredients
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    took you guys long enough to show the ingredients
    stfu

you try any yet?
  9. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    stfu

you try any yet?
    vaughn was supposed to get samples of that, and some MV2 samples to hand out to some guys at the gym to me before he took his trip to cali......................

still waiting on them, but i know he likes to take his time
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Professional Member
    Answers

I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!
  11. Professional Member
    Answers

lol omg! someone was excited!

an end user just called in and ordered 60 bottles of Dexaprine(srs). We asked if he planned on reselling them and he was like "why would I sell them? These are for me..."

LOL WUT
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

lol omg! someone was excited!

an end user just called in and ordered 60 bottles of Dexaprine(srs). We asked if he planned on reselling them and he was like "why would I sell them? These are for me..."

LOL WUT
    Vaughn, speaking of excited, for those of us (myself) who placed preorders, are they being shipped out today or Monday? Thanks.
  13. Professional Member
    Answers

All will be shipped wednesday
  14. Advanced Member
    Answers

Looks cool, though a pity that theophylline is banned in ireland and as far as I know in other places in europe. Any chance of an international version? I know Jack3d removed it, this being one of the reason.
  15. Professional Member
    Answers

No current plans yet to modify the theo in it for international. I will keep you updated on this however.
  16. Advanced Member
    Answers

No current plans yet to modify the theo in it for international. I will keep you updated on this however.
    Thanks, I figure you can still sell to the UK and then it's possible to order from there.

Will Adipoxil be around for much longer? I just opened my bottle here recently to try, amazing energy, I was actually surprised there was no 1,3 in it.
  17. Professional Member
    Answers

we will be shipping to the UK, so I don't forsee any major issues tbh.

Adipoxil is still up in the air. It may be continued, it may not be. I'll keep everyone updated as it progresses. I love the product. It gets your body hotter/higher revved than anything else I've ever used.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Looks cool, though a pity that theophylline is banned in ireland and as far as I know in other places in europe. Any chance of an international version? I know Jack3d removed it, this being one of the reason.
    I know it doesn't equate to the same thing but you can still get TT-33 which have two of the greatest legal thyroid stimulating ingredients in it with the 3,3, and 3,5. I used it with my last contest prep.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Thanks, I figure you can still sell to the UK and then it's possible to order from there.

Will Adipoxil be around for much longer? I just opened my bottle here recently to try, amazing energy, I was actually surprised there was no 1,3 in it.
    I like Adipoxil too but I think Dexaprine will be superior.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!
    is there a coupon code that makes it $19.99, went to pre-order but it's coming up $39.99?

edit: nevermind, code was in email, ordering now!
  20. New Member
    Answers

Is this: 1,3-dimethylpetylamine the same as garaniun (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)?
    Or is it the theofiline?
  21. Professional Member
    Answers

Theophylline is theophylline.

1,3 pentyl = 1,3 amylamine
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I got my email today, but when I went to buy it its charging me $39 Something up with the website? I clicked the link in the email
  23. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    I got my email today, but when I went to buy it its charging me $39 Something up with the website? I clicked the link in the email
    theres a coupon code in the email im pretty sure

EDIT:
    just read the email now, the coupon code is in big yellow lettering, not hard to miss.....
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

theres a coupon code in the email im pretty sure

EDIT:
    just read the email now, the coupon code is in big yellow lettering, not hard to miss.....
    Just re-read it bro, my email doesnt list a coupon code. Only says iron force members click here to but for $19.99

Edit: Never mind I got it! I had to highlight the entire email, the print throughout it wasnt showing up for whatever reason. Thanks bro!
  25. New Member
    Answers

Hello, Im curious..why dont you just use T3 with clen or Albut to cut up? The Albut really helps with cardio.
  26. New Member
    Answers

Hey, Ive always just used T3 and clen or albuterol. Hate clen because of the cramps. T3 always seems to give me a little energy. How will this new product effect endurance?
  27. Professional Member
    Answers

T3 should not give you energy, but instead present lethargy. Dunno why/ how you get energy from it.

Dexaprine is also LEGAL. I've used t3, clen, and many others...dexaprine is my fav. Hits hard for 8+ hours...nomnomnomnom
  28. Senior Member
    Answers

T3 should not give you energy, but instead present lethargy. Dunno why/ how you get energy from it.

Dexaprine is also LEGAL. I've used t3, clen, and many others...dexaprine is my fav. Hits hard for 8+ hours...nomnomnomnom
    vaughn + clen = 150lb db's being tossed around the gym
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed, 25mcg of t3 has me feeling tired and like crap. Albuterol and clen both make me feel extremely tired since I am tachycardic all day, my heart isn't contracting as much since it is beating so fast and my ejection fraction is obviously lower because of it. I actually took clen this morning, and I have been sleeping like all day.

I personally prefer otc stimulants that don't have my resting heart rate over 100 at all times haha.

Mike
  30. Senior Member
    Answers

Agreed, 25mcg of t3 has me feeling tired and like crap. Albuterol and clen both make me feel extremely tired since I am tachycardic all day, my heart isn't contracting as much since it is beating so fast and my ejection fraction is obviously lower because of it. I actually took clen this morning, and I have been sleeping like all day.

I personally prefer otc stimulants that don't have my resting heart rate over 100 at all times haha.

Mike
    i would love to be able to take clen and be able to sleep...........thats one of my biggest problems with clen, it just keeps me wired forever
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i would love to be able to take clen and be able to sleep...........thats one of my biggest problems with clen, it just keeps me wired forever
    Lol, I'd love to be able to take clen and stay awake. I think part of the problem is that is gives me such a tension headache, (Tried taurine, water, etc.) nothing helps.. that I need to sleep to relieve it to an extent.

Mike
  32. Senior Member
    Answers

Lol, I'd love to be able to take clen and stay awake. I think part of the problem is that is gives me such a tension headache, (Tried taurine, water, etc.) nothing helps.. that I need to sleep to relieve it to an extent.

Mike
    the tremors were absolutely TERRIBLE for me............its funny if you read one of my notebooks from class, you can see in my notes when i started taking clen, because my handwriting goes from nice and neat to chickenscratch because i couldnt keep still
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

the tremors were absolutely TERRIBLE for me............its funny if you read one of my notebooks from class, you can see in my notes when i started taking clen, because my handwriting goes from nice and neat to chickenscratch because i couldnt keep still
    I def get the tremors and shakes.. I took it one time before clinical. I had to give my pt a shot, i couldn't get the needle through the stopper on the little 2ml vial. My clinical teacher was like, wtf is wrong with you. I had to lie, say I was sick and that I took excederin which has caffeine in it, and psuedoephedrine.. and that I am really sensitive to stims haha.

Mike
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I'm not a big fan of the vasoconstriction and subsequent high blood pressure from the 1,3 amylamine in this thermogenic. The high blood pressure can prompt blood clots to form. I am not sure if the body builds a tolerance to the 1,3 it has me rather worried. Reviews of just 20-80mg of pure 1,3 say they received stim **** and shrunken balls. i dont know how much 1,3 is in dexaprine but i don't want stim ****. That being said, you do get insane focus from the supplement and a great workout, and you get lean lean lean.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't noticed that effect at all.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the vasoconstriction and subsequent high blood pressure from the 1,3 amylamine in this thermogenic. The high blood pressure can prompt blood clots to form. I am not sure if the body builds a tolerance to the 1,3 it has me rather worried. Reviews of just 20-80mg of pure 1,3 say they received stim **** and shrunken balls. i dont know how much 1,3 is in dexaprine but i don't want stim ****. That being said, you do get insane focus from the supplement and a great workout, and you get lean lean lean.
    Did you actually get hypertension from this product? Just curious, or are you referring to a study?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Did you actually get hypertension from this product? Just curious, or are you referring to a study?
    ]I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start. Thoughts?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    ]I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start. Thoughts?
    Being a cardiac icu nurse, honestly dexaprime should not be causing that sort of chest pain. Hypertension does not typically produce a localized left sided chest pain radiating to the left upper extremities. Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms.

Personally, the kinds of patients I see coming in with active heart attacks, scares the crap out of me since most are healthy looking active 30-40 year olds, not out of shape 60 year olds. I would def schedule an appt with a cardiologist to obtain a EKG and Exercise Stress test.

Again, if dexaprime is causing you moderate hypertension, that should not correlate into left sided chest discomfort. It seems like your source of pain is in relation to something else or your increased pressures are placing a higher demand on your heart meaning you have an underlying problem that needs to be corrected and dexaprime is exacerbating that which IMO is a good thing because it is tipping you off to something very early on.

That is just my opinion and not medical advice. It is backed by nothing factual.

Mike
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

dammit, i waited too long to use coupon code....fml
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:02 PM
  3. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:58 AM
  4. Animal Test new ingredients released!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:56 PM