Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?

1. Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?

Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster? and will it cause wet or dry gains?

2. Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.
    Agreed 100%. Many people including myself have actually utilized this during a pct successfully .

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)
    I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    No problem

I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.
    I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

Mike

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

Mike
    hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!

9. Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!
    Never used it, always wanted to though! For some reason, I feel the best on superdrol??

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ
    Awesome bro, keep us updated on how you like it!

Mike

11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never used it, always wanted to though! For some reason, I feel the best on superdrol??
    LMAO! Now that's not something I expected to hear!

12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    LMAO! Now that's not something I expected to hear!
    Truth though; i think its the glycogen supersaturation that does it for me.

Mike

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Truth though; i think its the glycogen supersaturation that does it for me.

Mike
    Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.
    Get some mdrol now and use it when you are ready; it is far superior to the others imo.

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:47 PM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM