Maximize V2

  1. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Maximize V2


    I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
    I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

    I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Glad you like it, it has become my favorite pre workout too. Sometimes I'll tweak mine a bit too but I can't believe you do 2.5 scoops!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
    I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

    I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.
    Holy crap! 2.5 scoops???? I just bumped mine down from 1.5 scoops to 1!

    Glad you like though! BA is a turnoff for me though
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last
    ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.
    haha i took it the wrong way too...................i've taken 2 scoops before, but that was when i was using it after a clen cycle *i was BEYOND tolerant to stims* but 1 is more than enough for me now, its some good shizznit
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last
    Haha alright, makes much more sense now
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in