Maximize V2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Maximize V2

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maximize V2

I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
    I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you like it, it has become my favorite pre workout too. Sometimes I'll tweak mine a bit too but I can't believe you do 2.5 scoops!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
    I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.
    Holy crap! 2.5 scoops???? I just bumped mine down from 1.5 scoops to 1!

Glad you like though! BA is a turnoff for me though
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last
    ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.
    haha i took it the wrong way too...................i've taken 2 scoops before, but that was when i was using it after a clen cycle *i was BEYOND tolerant to stims* but 1 is more than enough for me now, its some good shizznit
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha alright, makes much more sense now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:11 AM